AHAHAHA IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

finance.yahoo.com/news/self-funded-donald-trump-preparing-seek-big-donor-130123115--election.html

>The billionaire presidential candidate who prides himself on paying his own way and bashed his competition for relying on political donors now wants their money _ and lots of it

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

First Muslim ban was "just a suggestion", and now self funding isn't essential to staying independent!

How long til >MUH WALL was "just a metaphor for increased drone surveillance and guard patrols"?

>Sup Forums will defend this

It's the GE now

Trump said that he was self funding his nominee campaign, and repeatedly said that he might get donations for the GE

Too bad op is a retard

/thread

But no, shill threads never end gracefully.

I was a Trump supporter, but after seeing this.. I'm a #CruzMissile now!

he's already won the right, now he has to win the left. leftists don't give a shit about self accountability and stuff so he will be fine.

>yahoo

You tried.

>he already has them

You don't understand the amount of assets he would have to sell in order to set fund a ge right? He has to support all the lower gop candidates below him. He has no choice but to take in some big money now.

The muslim ban has always been a suggestion

Also this

damn I guess I am a CruzMissile now. It really is over for The Donald

>Mom shut up, I'm making the thread again! Just leave the plate I'll eat in a minute, GOD!

Look for all of Trump's campaign promises to be "suggestions" soon.

Maybe we will all wake up and realize is was all just one big meme.

The only reason he hasn't flipped on even more of his policy positions is that he has so few actual policy positions in the first place. Dude's a joke, people will notice soon enough.

ONE
MILLION
DOLLAR

lmao too bad hes already out

This.

Bernie is spending all of Reddit's money on hiring a dumber and more obvious version of the 50 cent army.

My asshole will forever itch....FOR KASICH!

HAHAHAAHA LOOK AT HIM USING THE TOOLS THAT EVERY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN HISTORY USED

>look mom I posted it again

He literally said himself that he's self-funding for the primaries and transitions for the generals.

It's not some kind of surprise.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary Clinton.
It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Does anyone actually believe that he thought he'd get this far?

/this thread is full of so many tears and ironic memes to hide these tears

no

Somebody post the graph of how little Trump spent compared to his competition in the road through the primarys

Trump said from the beginning that he would self fund for the primaries and take donations for the general. Go back to plebbit, fag.

Can leafs donate?
I'll give him 50 of my cuck bucks.
>tfw those cuck bucks are for a cuck bike

I never believed him, I just don't want Hillary

just buy his hat and make Canada great again

>Believing the Trump meme after he sold beautiful Ivanka to the Chosen

All his money in foreign countries like Saudi Arabia is why he won't release his tax returns. The Saudis would bend him backwards if he ever tried anything as president

>How long til >MUH WALL was "just a metaphor for increased drone surveillance and guard patrols"?

People aren't dumb enough to believe that Mexico would pay for the wall...
They can't be

Hmmm why are you posting this in every thread. It's almost like you're trying to plant an idea through brute force and repeated suggestion.

He wants to build a wall of opportunity for undocumented immigrants to reap the benefits and virtues of our diverse country you dumb fuck

Obviously you can be that dumb, Ahmed.