Planning on killing myself pretty soon, how should I spend my last days Sup Forums?

Planning on killing myself pretty soon, how should I spend my last days Sup Forums?
I'm not gonna be around to regret anything so all suggestions are welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/terminallyCapricious/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat a dollar

Like, try considering not
But if anything, buy a hooker, spend the night doing whatever with her, introduce her to vaporwave, cock slap her at some point, and spit on her face

Suicide bomb in a mosque

Find yourself a comfy spot, take some shrooms, and really think about what are you are getting into killing yourself

Don't kill yourself.

You're a retard. Go fuck some bitches, travel or something. If you've got nothing to lose, then just say fuck it, go all out.

I endorse this suggestion

Try anal

Spend them like there´s no tomorrow and don´t stop until the end of your life,which won´t be by suicide.

If you truly have nothing to lose.
Take out all your cash, get as many loans as you can, give all the money to me.

maybe in another life

molest small children.

Try all the fuckin drugs you want, order a couple hookers, go skydiving or some shit. See what life has to offer and maybe itll even change your mind. If its any help, i do hope that you get better my guy. Dicks out 4 op.

Call the cops to a domestic in your home when they show up let them in and surprise attack them with a knife, go for the throat, grab their guns and body armor. Go to nearest market and start killing. Not many bullets so once you run out you will leave. Go to closest hotel. Hide in parking lot. Use last bullets or cop killing weapon to attack someone coming to their car, steal their car. Drive to closest fast food place order the biggest stuff on menu, have a feast. By night time go to bar and open a tab buy lots of beer and party. Ask for drugs. Do all the drugs. Go back to hotel and use victims room to party more. Next day leave town in car. Go to highest closest point, like mountain road or building whatever you got. Be there before sunrise, watch sunrise. Hope you saved one last bullet. Decide if life is meaningless or not. One way or another change your life forever.

send me some money paypal : [email protected]

Eat what you want, drink what you want, smoke what you want, fuck who you want. Go kill some criminals or something. Barring that, see pic.

steamcommunity.com/id/terminallyCapricious/
If you buy me PUBG I will play it and fuck everybody up in your honour.
Or just don't kill yourself, that would be better.

Do this if you still feel the need to kys do it

Spend your days getting a physical from a doctor, talk to him about your moods. Do plenty of exercise, talk to family or friends.

Don't kill yourself.

Watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

BANG.HOOKERS. DO SOME DRUGS

Oh, if you do kill yourself, try to at least take some muslims, jews, or blacks with you.

Die knowing that you helped a poorfag provide for his QT GF and get blasted
Kik me nggrbb

stay late night behind a disco or some shit and rape some gays lol

Only muslims OP
At least shooting up a mosque would be bringing the threat of terror down but killing random niggers/Jews will only add to the victimization cause

dont do it

buy me some drugs

OP here, thanks for all of your suggestions, im on seroquel, im gonna overdose on that when i get my next prescription, puts you sleep painlessly.

before that im gonna do shrooms and fuck some people up.

thank you fro your suggestions. peace.

OP DONT FORGET YOUR MONEY FAGGOT
give it back to the people of Sup Forums instead of letting your assets get seized

Take out the biggest loan you can from your bank and then give it to a homeless person. Do some good before you die

Please go on a killing spree targeting only beautiful women thank you

OP here again, im broke as f and im definitly not giving my money to some homelss tramp, i fucking hate the homelss

take out a loan and give it to someone who you think deserves it, and where the money can't get traced back to that person

Give your money to me OP so I can get an 8ball and you'll know you did something good with your life

>All these fucking tumblr reddit facebook niggerfaggots telling OP not to do it

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO PLEASE WHEN THERE IS NO GOD?

WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT SOME LOSER ON Sup Forums?

WHAT KIND OF DICKLESS FUCKING FAGGOT TRIES TO PREVENT SUICIDE ON AN ANONYMOUS FORUM?

Come on nigga I just need PUBG

OP again, i fucking agree, a suicidal person isnt gonna change their mind cus some faggot is all prissy

hope thats bait

It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to viewing this website.

Please report this crime, fellow anons.

if you're young you haven't even experienced the best years of your life yet. Why end it now?

the rules of a website arent fucking law you pleb

I hope you're not actually under the mindset that Sup Forums is a valuable and thoughtful place for well-meaning individuals.

My god you really don't fucking belong here at all.

becuase everything ends in oblivion, in the end it doesnt fucking matter

like I really care what you think

The dsclaimer when you click "Yes I agree" explicitly states is infact against the fucking law, retard.

I bet you're the kind of dumb cunt that thinks they talk back to a cop and refuse orders then cries when they slam you to the fucking ground.

OP again, wanna know the best thing? my best friend is always on 4 chan and he's probably browsing the board now, he has no fucking idea

It's worth it in my mind to make the best out of life, because it's all we have. No need to waste it

Then why do you care about some braindead teenager who wants to kill themselves?

Why did you start crying about how butthurt my posts make you in the first place?

Gee you sure don't care what I think, alright.
You little bitch.

Reply to me and prove me wrong.

why do you want to kill yourself?

this

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself already, you little candy-ass bitch boy.

lol k

Go steal a car, go to a store and steal some spray paint, and spray paint Sup Forums on the hood of your car and get into a high speed chase and proceed too crash and die. That way I can find you on the news when it happens.

Also dont physically hurt anyone. Seriously just because you want to die dont cause someone else pain because when you are gone theyre going to still be alive wondering why some suicidal psycho would do that to them and could end up scarred emotionally. And if you say "who says ill leave them alive" then it shows me how much of a pussy you are to go out alone.

Post a pic of your cock faggot!

His dad rape him and made him like the blood and shit off his cock.

Read the thread.

See look at how much you care.

You just can't stop replying to me.

I win.

lol k

try taking out some loans/borrowing large amounts of money, and travel or just do shit, once the high is over the crippling debt will give the extra nudge you need to keeep you from backing out like a pussy.

He said he cant take out loans hes not old enough

ITT: everyone will die in a few decades.

Just do it!

roll for this

moralfag here, it's pretty pointless asking you to not do it. but what are your reasons for wanting to commit suicide?

>Trump Presidency
>Racist cops targeting innocent black people
>Transgender people still in fear
>Rise of the Alt-Right
>Muslim and African refugees being treated poorly and not given enough

Take your pick.

is this bait?

Araki save many life with this art, that should be probably the case for him if he try it

please dont op