/skeeup/

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKF0BXXvWMc#t=2m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=ISt7UyJygbw
youtu.be/K2sfBMSx59E?t=2m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=70eU840lc38
youtube.com/watch?v=d7S_zgKFDuc
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP

Is this TSUUU posting for the [current year]

is there footage of him saying it anywhere?

I've never heard him say it like that
don't understand this meme tbqh but it's kinda funny

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

>tfw you started this meme

it's all the rage.

my fucking sides

Laugh my arse off

>I've never heard him say it like that
-2/10

It sucks tBh
3/10

Skeeup better be on the Summer 2017 team tbqhwyf

You suck Skeeyup.

TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD TODD

Hottest thread on Sup Forums right now tbph family member.

MY GRANDMA USED TO HAVE A SAYING, "DON'T LEAVE THE SHOVEL WHERE YOU'RE USIN' THE WHEELBARROW"

t. Skeeup

Anyone else just happy Stephen A. Racebait is no longer along for the ride?

THAT AIN'T RIGHT SKEEUP

JOY! TELL SKEEEUP THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

I mean is DUDE I"M FROM NEW YOIIIK LMAO really better than DUDE I"M FROM DUH SOUF LMAO?

He's still on air, along with the curry girl and that cuck max kellermann

>BUT AS A BROTHA, I HAFTA SAY

>SUK-I-I-PU

Max Kellerman is a huge faggot.
Jesus what the fuck is wrong with him? I can't figure it out but it's really uncanny.

Ay mane, why you keep sayin' that N word?

Skeeup you are the, eh, the man. Love our new show on FS1.

holy shit hey shannon how are you big fan

youtube.com/watch?v=pKF0BXXvWMc#t=2m39s (2m 39s)

AIN'T NO OUI

youtube.com/watch?v=ISt7UyJygbw

7:56

RANDY MOUSS

If Shannon came up to me and said he was gonna fuck my wife I'd say go ahead

He looks like he's packing a twelve incher easy

Anyone got some rule 32 with Shannon and SKEEUP?

no

thanks. also, i watched these guys talk about soccer a few times, they are very opinionated, and present those opinions as facts based on absolutely nothing. they pull information out of their ass, do americans take them seriously?

youtu.be/K2sfBMSx59E?t=2m6s

>youhadaparacleezyyoucannafultoncountystadiumyouabekeeddeybieputyoassindegaym

What did he mean by this?

Where is the joke here?

shannon sharpe looks like a high schooler tried to mold a black guy's face out of clay

ATLANTA AIN'T RIGHT SKEEEEEEEEUP

95% of the credit goes to Shannon tho

Honestly as someone from North Carolina, with friends from Georgia and all throughout the deep south, he's really not wrong.

>Shannon is giving Joy the Sharpe stick every night

Life isn't fair

Shannon looks like the bust from the "hello" video minus the hair.

joy has a man's body, shes not that hot

It's not that hard to date a TV personality.

I like that tie

Every time I see these threads it reminds me of Clay Davis from The Wire

youtube.com/watch?v=70eU840lc38

he says it 1000 times per show

youtube.com/watch?v=d7S_zgKFDuc

kek holy fuck less than a second in

>Made me watch the David Ortiz "Tennis Lessons" ad.

SKEEEUP

STAHP PLAYIN SKEEUP

YOU TALK ABOUT THE COWBOYS LIKE THEY'RE YOUR KEEDS

ITS LIKE GRANDMAMA USED TO SAY

OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT

He is a white apologist but he actually knows what hes talking about. Espn forces him to lie and try to take the opposite side of the arguement because he can talk miles around that dumb nigger Screamin A smith. He has been caught talking about it. Will cain called him out on it and then started doing the same exact shit but 100x more retarded.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Can I get a video of him actually saying skeeup?

Oh it's already in the thread my bad

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA&t=4s

why are you memeing these libtard race baiters?

>SKEUP DON'T YOU TRY TO TELL ME ORANGE GATORADE SHOULD BE INNA ANY TOP 10 FLAVOR POWER RANKINGS. LIKE MY GRANDMAMA USED TO SAY, DON'T TRUST NO ORANGE WITH NO PEEL. AND SKEYUP THIS AINT GOT A PEEL

To me it just sounds like he says, "Skip" like a normal person.

I actually like Shannon a lot, he is much better than Stephen A. Might be because I am a Bronco fan though.

Shannon is based and the the new king of Sup Forums

Youtube ads are getting more advanced

Born and raised in Atlanta and there's some accuracy to what he's saying. There's a lot more Falcons fans than people give credit for and it's not just the black people downtown that this segment seems to imply but Atlanta is big on college football and the Braves. The whole south is big on college football.

More people betting on the Browns than the Falcons to make a SB run this season though is retarded. There's no good excuse for that.

This is my favoritest meme. I want shannon to read my bedtime stories.

pretty much nailed the atlanta situation

>that morning after da Boys got eliminated
>skeeup crying about field goal trajectory
>Based Shannon being smug as fuck

This season was shit but that day made up for it.

lol

Skeeyup as a memeber of the 4cc Sup Forums squad when?

>that episode after they lost to the giants

You win, sir

No wait, now you win

Retard detected

Awesome

You sound like a niner fan

Fucking this

max cuckerman

I feel bad about finding this meme funny because I've actually met Shannon Sharpe and liked him a lot.

Shannon "Gunnin down patriots" Sharpe is pretty based

These threads are shills trying to make you stop cord cutting espn.

>espn

Skip and Shannon are on FOX Sports 1 m9.

I exclusively watch fs1 now because they dont push a liberal agenda :^)

SKEEEEEYUHP

IT'S LIKE MY GRANDMAMA USED TO SAY
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>IF IT DOESN'T COME OUT IN THE WASH
>IT'LL COME OUT IN THE RINSE

SKEEUP and Shannon are on FS1.

And this show, while although still very much like First Take in that it's more about the click-bait tier takes, has a lot more actual dialogue than First Take ever did.

Probably because Shannon actually talks sports properly. Stephen and Skip literally would just one-up each other in stupidity on first take all the time. Shannon at least tries to talk sports properly.

Cowherd and Whitlock are the patrician's choice.

>retards not realizing that cord cutting affects other networks

lmao how dumb can you be

he talk like that black guy in green mile so I lol so funnay

I love how Stephen A was replaced in a minute.

This?

can't believe this threads still here lol

Shannon beats stephen. Stephen is too serious for most topics. Plus no experience on the field

lmao

Just a friendly reminder that Shanon is NOT for bully

rough translation, so bear with me, but I think he is saying something like this:

"If you had in your possession, a pair of cleats when you came to attend a professional sporting event at Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, and you were, simultaneously, a larger than average or athletic-looking adolescent, it is not improbable that staff or managers that are under employment from aforementioned professional sports team, might hand-pick you out of the crowd and suit you up to participate in said sporting event, due to the atrocious quality of the team you were there to cheer for."

again, i'm only about a year into learning the ooga booga language, so some of the grammar might be off here and there.

Skip Bayless is a shit poster of sports journalism

SKEEEP.NOW HOL'LL UP A MINUTE SKEEP...TELL ME NOW SKYYEUPP..WHAT ABOUT DEM COWWBOYYZ? HA SKEEP ? I TOLD YOU....ONE AND DONEEE SKEEP. ONE AND DONE..NOW LEMME TELL U SMT ..MY GRANDMA USE TO SAY ,,IF YA GOT DA BALL OR YOU DON"T GOT DA BALL YOU DAMN SHOOT IT SON"