Not all of us live in some fantasy land where you get to feel like a normal fucking human being and actually touch the...

Not all of us live in some fantasy land where you get to feel like a normal fucking human being and actually touch the opposite sex. Some of us are cursed to be fucking alone and feel like fucking subhuman shit because girls literally won't even let us hug them.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Na3X6RcX8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about losing some weight, shaving, getting a haircut, and stop whining like a bitch?

boring

That's because you're wasting your worthless newfag life on Sup Forums instead of trying to impove your dropped cake of a face. Use your fucking head.

ayo this nigga always crying errday nigga lmfao XD

Stop trying to hug stranger you fucking creeper.

It's all about what you want. If you want female contact stop being a fucking neckbeard and Chad up. Exercise off your fat and De grease yo face. Hate on chad all you want but chad puts in the chad work.

Hello Mr Advice I have the same problem as OP except I only have a little dick so what am I supposed to do?

The thing i realized is that the pain comes from missing self-worth and missing self-value.
Having a girlfriend is magical, but it does not beat a healthy self-image.
Just knowing that you can work on yourself and that your life will become better if you keep going will improve your life a lot, but it also takes time.

I believe in you dude, some people have very unfortunate circumstances.

Good luck!

Learn to make money and how to eat pussy. In that order.

newfags getting sucked in by this again, sad

Slow down Eliot, no need to whip out the knife. Just stick your fleshlight into a blender and turn it on. It's a once in a lifetime experience and you can safely become a wizard.

Me right now

Move to china or korea

Play along once in a while. For the luls.

Tbh it kind of makes me sad to see this guys pics used as bait now, seeing as he probably killed himself a few weeks ago.
Fucker.. i wish he could've learned to like himself

That's love right there. That and hope the police catch you before you blow out little Elian's O-ring.

/thread

caught in a landslide
no escape from realitu

I know the feeling op. 26 yr old kissless virgin forever alone here.

YOOOOOOOOOO MY MAN! YOU ARE ALIVE! :DD

>26 yr old kissless virgin
how is this shit possible

You can't really afford hookers that do outcall on minimum wage.

It's pretty easy. You see how you're not having sex now? Just continue with that for 26 years.

i'm also 26 kissless virgin friendo

Sometimes I love too hard

This, you are living with obvious depression and anxiety, which can paralyze any man you point in the face of the earth.

What happens basically is, even though you tell yourself there's not much you can do, in reality deep down you know exactly what you need to do to be better.

What do women want? Someone they find attractive.
Someone who can help, or totally provide.
Someone who has goals, a.k.a. who follows his dreams.

Have those three and you will get a girl without a doubt.

Shiiiet some don't even have them all and are drowning in pussy, due to being confident. (That's a whole load of text, if interested I can give you my point of view).

Attractive means: Someone who care about his looks, Im not talking Adonis body, I am talking get of your ass and make a routine of doine 30 mins cardio daily, no matter what, fucker. Every day for the rest of your life.
Care about how you dress or how you cut your hair, shave, etc.

Have a job that can help you atleast maintain the way of life you want, what do you want? Living in Japan? Buy a horse? Idk, whatever the fuck you want just make it real.

Kk I guess we can tackle confidence, doing the past three things will give you actual things to be proud of, do not confuse arrogance with confidence, I bet you are arrogant IRL, its ok, it is normal, just realize when you start being arrogant and know that something made you feel vulnerable.

Dude, I was in the same position than you, fucking girls is easy if you understand how the world works and fucling do it! It is harder to find someone to spend your life with...

Don't get excited- its an old pic and "he" hasn't time stamped since that thread :(

Shit, that's how I start the day. Nothing like grip exercises to get the blood flowing.

Hopefully this advice is read by someone who needs it, but the guy in OPs pic likely an heroed a few weeks ago

I'm 23 kissless non virgin

you rich? ill hug you if your fat and ugly .. but you gotta be rich ...

you got fucked in the ass by your uncle?

No, he paid a tranny hooker 150 bucks to sodomize him for 30 mins.

No. Hookers are a beautiful thing. Why can't they be legal in the US?

Lets be friends.

As a token of our friendship take this advice.

>Always pick the ones that don't look like they could become tattletales

Pic related, loose lips sink ships.

Sometimes you just gotta realize, life is just a big pile of fuck you. It never gives you want you want, only what you deserve. Good thing is people can change, change yourself into someone who deserves everything you want and it will come to you eventually. Staying where you are and wanting what you don't deserve is only going to end in disappointment.

If one day you wake up and you realize you truly love yourself for who you are, others will love you too. If you can't even love yourself and are drowning in self hatred, how can anyone else love you?

Secret to success in everything, be an ultra realist and an ultra narcissist.

>Taking pictures of yourself crying

Just fucking kill yourself, you colossal fucking faggot

I personally pay for Chinese orphans. They're cheap, easy to dispose of, nobody misses them and you can always get more. Plus with no English language skills they're pretty easy to tune out. Just don't buy more than three at a time, little bastards don't store well.

>Secret to success in everything, be an ultra realist and an ultra narcissist.
this and exactly this

amen

No one "deserves" anything, you vapid cunt.

Look at how many children starve to death on a daily basis.
To sit here and pretend there is such a thing justice is fucking laughable.
Retard.

Workout, shower, eat healthier, drink more water, and work for the shit you want.

Spoken like a true over-privilged hipster born with a silver spoon in hand.

Enjoy your lonely and painful death when the time comes.
You can't arrogance your way into immortality, faggot.

>Some of us are cursed

That's why there are two kinds of people in the world:

those who play the hand they're dealt the best they can,
and those who sit around and whine about what losers they are.

>mfw lost virginity at 12 to 16 yr old
>mfw never been fat
>mfw i never had to deal with being ugly
Sorry ugly anons, i feel for you

Dude, we've been over this. If you feel like Sup Forums is hindering your ability to get someone you love aND care about the answer is simple. Stop going on here, get into a healthy lifestyle , get a hair cut , trim up, try to get some social skills and maybe just maybe you'll be able to get someone. This whole pity party you have going on for yourself is just stupid. I feel like sometimes you just crave the attention. If all else fails seek some therapy or something, it's pathetic that you come here seeking advice and empathy from people who don't even know themselves.

Of course people deserve things. What people deserve is a combination of their current circumstance and how they choose to resolve those circumstances into a consequence. One is controlled by their own decisions, the other may not be. However it is still what they deserve, maybe not morally, but definitely logically.

news flash: sex isn't all there is to life. if that's the only thing you think adds value to your life, you're sorely mistaken.

spending too much goddamn time on the internet

Haha okay, continue to comfort yourself with my lonely and painful demise, while I continue to not give a shit and get all the pussy you wish you could have.

Until one day we're both old and I've experienced all the things this world has to offer so I can die a content and satisfied man, even if I'm alone at the end. While you struggle to find worth in your wasted life and beg for the wife you've been subservient to and the children you have no authority over to give you some semblance of comfort before you go into a place that we all must journey alone to in the end.

Go read the fucking sticky over at /fit/

Ha.
Got eem.

I have a small flacid penis, but around the average sized erect penis. It doesn't feel good to be a grower that achieves average. But I've also never had a comment about my cock, nor have I experienced a girl that doesn't want to fuck some more.

How small we talking?

Weeks? That/this bish was posting for at least 3 years. I doubt he's dead. I think he genuinely found a kind of comfort in his disparity.

Well the last time he posted with timestamp/actual responses was a thread where he said he was going to get into his car in his garage.
Idk man.. he wasn't doing well. I hope you're right

I missed that. But he also refused any words of advice. There were some achievable, wise words.

I also hope I'm right.

Here's to sad Sup Forumsro

nice try OP

cool story bro

Yeah, I gave him my email and he stopped responding after i sent a timestamp proving it was me. Idk. He got lots of good advice. I honestly hope he comes back but only if he's going to learn from it

classic untermensch

Improve yourself, crush your soul, break your body, and you will soon be successful. It could take months, or, like me, it could take half a decade, but just keep doing it, self improving, take it in steps, work yourself until you break, give up for a few months, repeat. Everything you want will happen eventually if you just keep trying, and as optimistic as I may sound, I'm a cynical pessimist who hates the world, and I gave up many times, I kept coming back to the torturous work of improving health, mentally and physically, and I'm not done yet, still depressed, but things are changing, and have gotten better.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Na3X6RcX8M