Enter any Sup Forums thread

>enter any Sup Forums thread
>ctrl+f "jews"
>n results

where n>0 of course

Good

dum cunt brainlet fag frog poster pepe faggot shit cunt Sup Forums fucktard brainlet idiot cunt retard fag

I purified Sup Forums a long time ago.

What the hell is even left after that?

A less shit Sup Forums experience. It doesn't 'fix' Sup Forums by any means, it just takes the edge off. Its so i don't constantly see the same old meme threads over and over and over from multiple different retards. Now i might see 1 -3 shit threads. I'm working on building up a list of keywords for all the cunny/pedo threads too.

Fucking beautiful. A man after my own heart.

Fuck, you're like Jesus
I couldn't possibly do that

This immediately made me think of the Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars album cover.

>filtering our girl

dumb n1gger autist

>liber al
>trum p
>md e
>normi e
>all those trigger words blocked
I sense a pattern
Perhaps reddi t is more of your choice cu ck?

>filtering humOr
>not filtering humour

seems like you are on the wrong website

I dont mind the word within a thread. I'm just not interested in any threads predicated on the theme of racism, bigotry ect.

Honestly, the European/Australian spelling hasn't come up.

What if someone writes a quality post with those words? You're even filtering simple words like h u m o r for fuck's sake, you can't be serious.

>predicated on the theme of racism, bigotry ect.
literally all of Sup Forums is like that you stupid n1gger k1ke

Sup Forums isn't and should not become Sup Forums

Gal Gadot is an Israeli skelly, she has no business playing the most famous amazon/female superhero of all time.

t. r/Sup Forums poster

nice safespace filter
does your mommy hold your hands at night?

This filter was designed to stop threads that have:

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''humor''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

in it, not the word humor itself, the "*" denote that.

>literally all of Sup Forums is like that you stupid n1gger k1ke
how old are you, really?

why does me filtering shit i'm not interesting in reading about bother you so much? Is being actively offensive THAT important to you?

Why didnt you filter
>republican
>hillary
>reddit
>black boy

?
A strange pattern indeed

Firstly, my list is a working progress. Second, i only filter the stuff that is out of control and over-posted.

It's just boring seeing the same buzz words over and over. It's not that im offended by any of these words, im just sick seeing the same reposts/rehashed threads, day after day, hell sometimes ever within the same day.

If my list aims to do one thing, it's to control the copypasta.

/bull-prep|f(em|in)dom|chastity|cumshot|race( )?mix(e|ing)|interracial|(white|black) (bf|gf)|virgin|dildo|tranny|(mom|in)cest|cuck|(fem|white|lady|busty|bottom|cute)\W*bo(i|y)|trans|horny|bo(i|y)\W*pu(ss|cc)(y|i)?|twink|trans (gf|girlfriend)|feminine penis|x-?change|transgender|transition|shemale|trap|prostate|crossdress|lgbt|(a|bi|pan|homo|demi)sexual|mtf|ftm|estrogen|mirifica|cock|(p|b)enis|dick|foreskin|trap|gay|sissy|hypno|bbc|blacked|black.*(dom|bf|boyfriend|men)/i

>estrogen

lol. what's the story behind this one?

The mods on /r9k/ turn a blind eye to raids from /lgbt/ and reddit trying to convert NEET losers into transgendered degenerates.

"Why don't you start taking estrogen and become a pretty girl?"

cu ck

He's filtering you cunts that make the endless Gal Le Evil Jew Skeleton OMG Why Didn't They Cast This Spoilt Milk Broad Instead This Is 2016?! threads desu

Everyone knows that tv is pol 2.0.
Deal with it

amazing

what does that mean

>Deal with it
i thought that's what i was doing pal