Time to fucking rekt

Time to fucking rekt

random pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. Rekt thread huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly shitty your pathetic little videos are. Where'd you save those from? Liveleak? Bestgore? I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted rekt videos on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts are cancer. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy rekt and gore videos. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from Worldstarhiphop and Liveleak. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

-Senp

retard

pfft.

newfag.

OP here

if you're so butthurt, nigger, then go fuck with someone else. Kys queer

-Senp

-Senpi

-OhhSchlongpaii

holy shit trip dubs
checked
checked
checked

oh shit...

didn't notice

and this

This is a good one.

You got any more firearm violence?

nope, butt I have this.

Erect my peini youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

That is not even remotely similar so I'm not sure why you thought that would satiate me.

>I'm all out of steak but I have carrots!

bump

Will commence slow dump.

My brother thought of the filename for this and I'm so proud of him.

These are some quality keks here boys

Tell your brother that he is a 4chanman
did me a kek

He read it himself, appreciates it.

The sequel.

dude same.

(named this file at 4am.. don't judge)

>Friends run away as you're electrocuted past the point of death.

extra crispy

I love justice gore alot.....these new brain gore is not so great

>(named this file at 4am.. don't judge)

Don't worry, its good.

anyone else really hate seeing people get electrocuted like this? makes my skin crawl

y'all niggers have any train rekts?

I have trainwreck bud. want some?>

Hmm... Turns out that Soldier of Fortune 2 is pretty realistic

Mfw fell into copypaste bait

bruh

also...
winrar

Yeah man. Hit me.

This is some Final Destination shit.

i'm an electronics engineer, when i was in 2nd grade of engineering school we were shown a video of some guy who got electrocuted because his crane or something got into a high voltage powerline and he was merely standing next to it. i think it took more than an hour to shut down that part of the powerline get his corpse and crane away from there

Operator as fuck. Perfect shooting form and action ready as he approches the target.
Very good, Pedro.

ITT: newfags and samefags fingerpoppin' each others assholes and posting weak sauce while saying "don't wry this one gets good." "another good one." "#cringe" "brutal."
Sup Forums is dead

I don't...wat

A lucky escape