I was a homeless, alcoholic...

I was a homeless, alcoholic, drug addict for around 3 years before i realized it was weak and pathetic and I wanted to get my life back on track.
I had my fun, its time to grow up.

In the last 4 months I have managed to get an extremely shit, low paying job, a room in a flat and cut my substance abuse back to basically zero.

I'm not asking for sympathy or handouts from anyone at all because fuck you i got myself into this mess.

My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit? How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?

Nothing worth having is easy. Go to college or trade school. If college, then get a stem degree.

Go to garage sales and
Buy for a nickel sell for a dime on eBay. It's what I do. Not rich but like working a part time job from home. Good upgrade and savings money

You have to plan shit. You're already on the road to success but its going to be a long walk. At the end of it, you'll get what you want.

You're that faggot that sold me a nickel for a dime. Fuck you.

don't, degrees are jewish scams for most of students.

lol i got a good job, married my high school sweetheart, had great friends, and still turned to weed to break the monotony of it all

i only just stopped feeling the desire for drugs once we had our kids. the world is comfortable and entertaining but all the primal desires to fight, create, pioneer are left to the wayside and causes a hollow in your soul that substances will fill temporarily

Well played dude! I was in the same position 4 year ago.

You just have to get used to the routine of the work day, take a hobby such as the gym before/after work. The spirit crushing never really goes away, you just look forward to having a laugh with work mates.

step 1: get better job
step 2: have a payday like this

now that kinda does sound fun to do on the weekends.. i was damn good at hustling so it would be natural.

to be fair i dont want to live like this for another 3 years

oh right well if you put it like that, fucking easy..
asshole

Df did you get all that!

>knows the safe combo to his dad's shop safe

learn how to code
techies dont care about degrees just that you perform it well enough

>the shitty mspaint timestamp

And still is immediately abrasive online, as I imagine in person too.

>personality like nigga hair

Really? I always thought code would be hard to learn. I do have a manual on C, but it's more of a reference book. But I will never touch another man's cock for money for drugs, so I guess putting what little cash I do have towards a Dummy guide will help?

millennials need sweet spoon feed half truths
life is unfair, shut up and work harder smartly

> 3 years

Probably gonna take longer. Took me MANY years to finally make it and be secure financially. It's worth the effort though.

everything you need is free online, start with youtube videos

nowadays the hot stuff is Angular-4

Work hard, not smart.
No matter where your path takes you, failure is always an option.
There is no I in team...but there is in win.

there is always risk
but smart being not put all your bets in some stupid feel-good path

>How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?
I mean, I drink a lot.

there is me in team

Beware the Finnish line.
"In times of war, son, men and women are the same....just flip em over and you won't care much about the difference."
If you aim at failure, you will always succeed.

sweet guinness in paddy's pub

You, sir, are a god damned liar!

I'm oblivious, yet you're posting pictures of cash online.

Only niggers do shit like this. Get a bank account.

I make sure to mix my shots at 50/50 ratio, including any particular spirit and milk. Provides nutrients to replace the one I lose drinking, plus the calcium helps keep my stomach from getting acidy.

It's not even a large enough amount to raise suspicion - the only suspicion raised is right here on Sup Forums

>Fear and Loathing tier hedonistic day long excess
>Room is freaking destroyed
>Broken dishes and filth everywhere
>Put chair on table
>Pack bowl
>Sit on chair
>Smoke Bowl
>Get promoted to assistant manager in the second circle of hell

you think keep on going as i was?

My addiction is rather a symptom of my borderline personality disorder.
I won't ever stop before getting a proper therapy.

are you me?

Only if I have multiple personalities.

Please can you tell me how did you get diagnose with this disorder? thank you

tumblr