Anyone got a suggestion for best starter toy?

Anyone got a suggestion for best starter toy?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=rabbit sex toy
fetishzone.net/store/all-fetishzone-toys-c-419/fetish-zone-avonaco-bear-dildo-p-5232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A rabbit

They don't have rabbit cocks.
Maybe I should specify, what I'm interested in is penetration toys.

lmgtfy.com/?q=rabbit sex toy

Still not what I'm after.

Maybe you need to get laid.

Maybe, but the chances of that happening are slim to none.

Kek

Guy or Girl?

Guy

The small Griffin and the small Austin are great starter bad dragon toys. Both have a knot so you can stretch and practice taking larger ones.

>so you can stretch and practice taking larger ones
I don't really want that, I want something that can be fun for someone who's never been stretched beyond a large poop, without causing further stretching.

something cheaper than a bad dragon, idiot.

But, anything cheaper is so boring and bland, maybe a cheap butt plug would do the trick, but it seems so boring.

get a cheap toy until you get used to getting fucked, then get a medium bad dragon or something. not worth getting a small bad dragon.

This bad boy is great. I now use much bigger toys but this one is great Start with this or pens (general small houshold objects) then work up

Flashlight? It's really great!

Just putting something up there will cause long term stretching. Sure, it'll tighten up after a few years, but not much. You might as well go big or go home.

I got a Medium Bruiser for my first. No regrets.

>Human
Yeah, not my thing, human dicks are disgusting.
>Flashlight
I assume you mean fleshlight, and, I already got a Tenga Flip Zero(highly recommended).

>Just putting something up there will cause long term stretching
So, what you are saying, is getting something the size of a typical bowel movement will no nothing, in terms of stretching.

Even the small bad dragons are pretty damn big. With this you can get warmed up and know what you from a toy in the future. You are not aware that its human shaped when its in you

>go big or go home
Part of the point here is to not end up with an asshole that looks like it will spray shit everywhere at the slightest lapse of concentration.

SHARPIE

I thought about buying an Austin for a while but it looks so much like a regular dick I kinda don't see the point now

>You are not aware that its human shaped when its in you
Maybe not from the feeling, but I would still know that the dildo I just stuck up my ass is supposed to be human like.

>the pain of wanting to stick a fantasy cock up your ass without knowing which fantasy cock to stick up your ass

My foot

How about just admitting your a faggot and go get some real dick.

>real dick
As I said here real dicks are disgusting, I may be a faggot(never implied I wasn't), but human dicks are just unsightly.

Gotta agree with OP here.
I'd make out with a guy and be fingered 6 ways from sunday quite happily, but unless his got an electric blue dragon cock I'm not really into it.

>I'd make out with a guy and be fingered 6 ways from sunday quite happily, but unless his got an electric blue dragon cock I'm not really into it.
See, that's what I'm saying, I want something that will fit into a virgin ass, while still being fun and exotic.

Very diffucult to recommend, mate. What have you gotten up there so far?

Id say ika, trent or chance look like good beginner toys

Yes, faggots, welcome to the thread.

Go big or go home

If faggots show up, whats the best, discreet way to advertise that i want fucked in the ass, no kissing, no cuddling, just bent over and hammered?

>What have you gotten up there so far?
Apart from my finger, nothing.
I've been looking at the Kona and Bumble Hoves minis, maybe the nocturne mini(with regards to prostate massaging)
I genuinely asking, because I'm a new as it gets to anal play.

Dragon cock from bad dragon

What the literal fuck

I used the handle of a fairly big screwdriver once.
It may have been the highlight of my youth.

Njoy pure wand. There is no better toy.

>What the literal fuck
They're called democrats.

bad dragon is run by fags. Be a true deviant, roll up a quran and stick that up your ass.

>Anyone got a suggestion for best starter toy?

Too big, though the rattling is a nice touch.

I call him Brutus

clarify

if he goes that big right away he'll hurt himself.

Grizzly bear.
fetishzone.net/store/all-fetishzone-toys-c-419/fetish-zone-avonaco-bear-dildo-p-5232

Penetration toys, of the fantasy kind.
Not too big(i.e. some thing that will fit in your typical unstretched rectum), I've already experienced the pain of rectal rifts, and it's not fun.

No, that looks genuinely disgusting.

Haha, underrated post

>No, that looks genuinely disgusting.
What a shame

so you want an insert-able. Well... I initially got I think a medium ridgeback off bad dragon.

I'd say get something firm, not medium or soft.

>medium ridgeback
>2.10 inches

I said I think, but no it was a small, I just checked.

If you're penetrating yourself with a squid tentacle you're probably telling the truth.

also the head is thicker than the shaft

Go hard or go home... the fist.

maybe a small bumble hooves? That's what i have. or a mini one

tyson the water buffalo from bad dragon is pretty nice, even a medium, unless you don't want to take something long just yet.

Doesn't need to be squid, nor tentacle, but yes, I am telling the truth.

I can go hard, just not too big(which is what I assume you are implying)

>mini bumble hooves
one of my top considerations, and as much as people in this thread have tried to be "helpful" it's still what I'm stuck on, so maybe I should just get that one.

Yes, OP

hey I was legitimately trying to help you.

I think a small tyson would be just fine for you.

use condoms

Appreciated.
Just some people here seem to want me to die from rectal hemorrhage.

Well I think you should cum. From anal.

You and me both.

Post vids when you do.

I still think a tyson would be fine. Do you think you could handle 1.5 inch diamater?

Do you guys use anal douches to not get your toy covered in literal shit after every use?

Use the douche before you fuck it, but yes i do

Yeah, that's advisable. I also put condoms on them just to make it that much cleaner after I'm done. I boil them regularly as well. You can read up on the BD forums, people have made plenty of posts about toy care.

Get a good amount of fiber in your diet and that makes it easier as well, and stay hydrated. Those are pretty general for just life though.

poop, clean outside, use a rod to open the innermost sphincter(the one about 6 inches in), more poop, repeat till no poop... i use to douche, but it left my insides too clingy and forced putting lube in me.

>mini bumble hooves

I will say again, you should seriously consider the Njoy Pure Wand. Seriously the best toy ever made and it will last more than your lifetime.