Admit It

Love or hate, you're going to miss him when he's gone

How can one man be so perfect

I'll be gone before him

I'll miss Bill more to be honest OP

he done fine with backup qbs while Tom Tom was out with either injury or suspensions

bill is the real treasure

yeah, too bad he's gonna suffer a carrer ending injury dis superb owl

Nope, I won't miss him at all. Honestly I hope Mack ends his career in Mexico.

51-65 before Tom

that's what happen when you have to coach the browns. He was also the last Browns coach to win a playoff game.

he is a very attractive man

The browns used to be good you underage faggot

Fuck no. Cheating fuck should have been banned from the league years ago. I have to admit, though, nobody comes close when it comes to autistic spammers on Sup Forums.

>Knows nothing of the Browns history

Sup millennial fuck

pats fan here

i dont see why they would miss him

especially the AFC

all he does is end their teams season

>didnt even make the playoffs with Cassel

maybe thats "fine" to other teams fans

look, i am not gay or something but i would really like to suck his dick

I won't, but things still probably won't get better

The Browns were good in the 80s, but they were shit in the 90s. and Belichick's last year with the Browns was in 1995 and then they fucked off to Baltimore. Ya the Browns were good but not when Belichick took over you literal fucking retards.

An 11-5 record gets you into the playoffs 99% of the time, 2008 was literally the 2nd time in like 20 years that an 11-5 team didn't get into the playoffs

the GOAT

still losing 5 more games than the previous season is a significant drop off. Nobody makes the playoffs like that

Yeah, they were 16-0 the year before, there is almost a 0% chance of going 16-0 two years in a row, 2007 was the outlier and afterwards they returned to normal. 11-5 is within the standard sort of record the Pats have, there was virtually no difference (1-2 wins off from the norm) in the Brady Pats vs the Cassel Pats except not getting into the playoffs, which was a stupid fluke anyway because they got into the playoffs the next year with a 10-6 record.

I miss him already

when he retires i kill myself on cam

probably not

He retires this year, after the win

Literally nothing will change except another mediocre QB will get to live off of the success of Bill's system