Hey Sup Forums, Redditor here. Give me one reason to use this site over Reddit

Hey Sup Forums, Redditor here. Give me one reason to use this site over Reddit.

You will not be harassed by CNN

Niggers aren't human.

You will instead be harrassed by reddit fags like yourself, ruining your chances of having any fun.

Here's several thousand pounds of reasons.

There is no reason, you should go back and never return here.

Wtf this isn't reddit?

LOL. It's a free site, dummy. I can do whatever I want on here ;)

Kys go home faggot

>implying Sup Forums isn't Reddit 2.0
delusional faggots

This.

I think the mods would like to have a word about that.

MODS MODS MODS

even the dog is a fatty

Wtf? Lmao. No wonder this site is dyieing. Their users aren't even treating their newcomers niceley. lol

fuck off we dont want your kind here

this is good advice, you should listen to us.
we have your best interests in mind.

OP...

I'll give you a reason...

Sup Forums doesn't pretend to be something that it isn't.

Reddit does.

Reddit conducted a fucking witchhunt after the boston marathon bombing.

Reddits' users are cliquish fags.

Sup Forums is totally self-aware.

Reddits' users wish they were.

You can voice your true opinion without constantly worrying about being downvoted into the shadowrealm.

Fuck off faggot

I up this.

I just hate being called a nigger faget when I do something stupid... maybe because I am a nigger faget, and have self esteem issues. :p

Nice b8 m8

Fuck you and fuck this place. I'm sick of this site. I've only been here for half a day and I can confidently tell you this is the sickest place I've visited on the Internet. What a fucking laughing stock of clowns, racists, and antisimetic fuck heads. Have a good day, and i'm definitely not showing any "proof" only to be harassed back on Reddit. Thank god this site is dying. What a joke.

Get leukaemia, you fucking queer.

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

-Senp

This sites been dying since day one

You have not catchas on Sup Forums :D

Oh wait..

What made you SJW ass think we wanted you here? Please, do go back to your nigger clans. fegget.

GMMB.

This is the type of shit i'm talking about. Absolutely disgusting. I hope you feel bad about yourselves.

This is some of the most attention whoring I've seen in months.

DON'T LEAVE Sup Forums WILL FUCK YOU UP RUN user RUN

/thread

What's the nicest board we can send this user to, Sup Forumsros?

to Sup Forums or /r9k/

Either Sup Forums or /r9k/

Fuckin cuck ass cuck

don't trust em, go to Sup Forums OP

Coach: gaduh agree

I don't want to, feel free to fuck off

Yeah 26 million unique hits a month. Just under the New York Times.

Stop being such a sensitive pussy about everything people say to you on the internet, what the fuck were you expecting from Sup Forums?

>dyieing.
Sup Forums has a good spellcheck, too.
Also...Sup Forums is *not* dying.
GET OUT NOW, you big pussy.

Its not Reddit

I smell bait

Redits hobby boards are a lot better than ours;
things like rock climbing, mountaineering, scale model building, backpacking, and other hobbies.
I just would not use that site for anything that is 'social' in nature, those boards are groupthink personified.
Though I think the internet community as a whole has declined in the past decade.

Don't.

just go away
its already bad enough you are gonna be posting this later cause you think you have some good finds in are answer that you think others will find hilarious

A website of free speech, much like Reddit. NOT a website full of misogynistic degenerates.

Buzz off, i'm not in the mood for this right now.

reddit is kinda like the way cnn thinks they are just doing good investigative journalisim when questioning everything even though they wasnt during the obama years

Sup Forums is alex jones and the reddit people like you like to claim we are just trying to be like you but we are gay frogs

RIP Sup Forums 2004