Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Grand_Canyon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he smells

He's fictional

Owes me ten dollars.

Sand nigger looking for attention, nothing new

He'd be about 2049, +/-5 years, if he were alive today.

5/5 would bang

there is no real evidence to believe he was in fact a historical figure. a part of the "message" attributed to him is good at least (we are a scapegoating species who sacrifices innocent victims to maintain social order), unlike garbage like islam which is 100% political horseshit

pretty cool guy lol just kidding he never existed

He was a delusional retard who thought he could speak with animals and walk on water, he was also a jew

So that's funny?

Like the man.. his followers are cancer though

I think he was a little brown Jewish fella who lived in Palestine a couple thousand years ago.

He is a sand nigger

>followers
Nah. More like bandwagoners.

I think Jesus is a pretty cool guy. He died on the cross and doesn't afraid of anything.

He's a hispanic bartender, but maybe that's a different one.

Somehow the son of a carpenter is the most famous person this world has ever known.

Sounds like a miracle

His flip flops fuckin stink.
Also completely fictional

Prove it

nice guy

i think he is some piece of shit sandnigger garbage

Proof he was real

Prove he existed.
You can't but it's okay take your time to come up with some bull shit

Cool dude

I was raised in a foster home ran by nuns, those cunts are the reason why I think Jesus and Christianity in and of itself is bull shit

Every jewish account of history says that Jesus existed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

You realize thousands of documents were destroyed and forged right?

Ok. This has nothing to do with you, there's a bigger world out there waiting for you to find, and this is something that your Creator wants you to find.

Believed a kike, kek

We have the bible, and that was made thousands of years before you were born

Pretty cool guy

My creator?
Oh lordy lord pasture fag, preach it loud and proud!

Never said I don't see the world, I just think Jesus and Christianity is cancer.

I think Jesus is pretty cool guy. eh gets nailed to a cross and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Oh Lord you're retarded. The Bible is made up stories by man, man thousands of years ago destroyed texts and remade them.
Stop Bible humping

except it doesn't

Great historical figure distorted by religion.

Best bottom

without those nuns you resent, you would've drowned in whatever toilet your drug addict mother waddled to in order to shit you out.

He's a jew so i don't get why Sup Forums is so excited about him and his cult of a religion.

This is b8

You've never known anything good, pure or righteous in this world, have you?

Jesus says "come to me all you who weary and I will give you rest"

Pffft now that's the funniest thing I've heard, sorry your daddy pissed religion down your throat when you we're a baby.

i don't think you understand what historical figures are

I know i am asking to be trolled here, but as a fundamental christian i want to help others understand my religion.

People forget that God cannot simply show himself to us, as that would affect our free will to make an informed choice. If you simply knew without a doubt he existed, you might be inclined to accept Jesus out of fear, not an actual choice. You would give up your actual desires.

God loved us that much, thar he sent his only child to be sacrificed do that whoever believes in him shall be saved.
God did not sin, we are paying the price for Adam and Eves mistakes, for they cursed mankind by disobeying God. Jesus's blood washes away the curse of mankind as long as you believe in him.

You can even feel God inside his holy temple, when you pray and when he blesses you daily. The miracles, testimonies and belief to this day should make you realise that he is there.

What i feel sorry for is when you mock God, he will forgive but if you mock the holy spirit, you are unsavable.

Please do not live for the flesh, live for the future, the future of Heaven.

Look dude, if talking to your imaginary friend and hanging in a place full of schitz give you comfort, then who am I to stop your happiness?

read cold case christianity, written by a former investigator. it gives a good historical foundation of the hole story.

Isn't god and the holy Spirit the same thing?

Wtf do you even believe in God for though? Have you seen hard evidence? No, you stupid religious cunts rely on anecdotes and a book with no verification of the source material. You're a bunch of naive faggots.

He's not imaginary

Yes he is

Sandnigger that can turn water into wine.
I think Jesus is way cool.

I don't like it when you post sources that de agree with me

Matthew 12:31.

Yes, they are. God is the father, the son and the holy spirit. But by mocking the holy spirit and attributing it to the works of the devil you are unsavable. The holy spirit can be seen or as gods power.

>deid
FTFY

If he's all three then why bother making pieces out of himself?

This makes no sense

No he's not

Please don't humor him. He thinks the content in a book proves the validity of other content in the same book. He's retarded and it's not nice to make fun of retarded people.

Jesus is OK. Most of his followers are idiots though.

What about Job and Paul? He showed himself to them. RIP their freewill I guess. Or he's just entirely fictional of course.
t. Someone raised Pentecostal

There is no need for insulting the religious.

I believe in God because all the answers are in The Holy Bible. That is all the evidence you will ever need. Ephesians 4:18 says that there will be people that would disbelieve.

There are countless prophecies fulfilled and plenty of history associated with it that happened such as noahs flood.

He's my homeboy/savior

One crazy dude!

That's like saying there's people who don't believe in godzilla so that makes him real

He's alright I guess. I'd hang out with him for a bit.

Lol, there is no geological proof for Noah's Flood, actually it is impossible. And Noah's Ark is also impossible. I would suggest critical thinking and research.
>inb4 Grand Canyon, we already know how it was actually made.

KING OF KINGS,
AND LORD OF LORDS.

his mother was whore but she can say it was god dick

If Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit as the Bible says, the father is gonna be really mad when he finds out.

This is true

>I am fundamental christian

What the heck you are doing in this shithole? lukewarm? right?

Let's sit around the campfire and listen to you Christian's have your autistic break down.

That's us, we're Squidward.

God is everywhere, and that is how God desired. Jesus is God, the Father is God and the Holy Spirit is God. But by calling them just God, we cannot attribute which part of God that is.

Jesus was the son, but still God himself. You will see with faith and time friend.

It was part of Gods plan, he wished to reveal himself for that was their fate. Others like ourselves must have faith.

God did not write a book for godzilla, god did however write the holy bible. Not literally, but it is factual events of God.

But the grand canyon is proof.

I was curious.

>God answers amputees prayer
>"No" says God

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Grand_Canyon
Read up and let your cognitive bias kick into overdrive

I'm a christian too. And I believe that God's judgement is coming soon, everything we have known will be melted away and all that is left is God and his judgement. Stay strong in the Holy Spirit, even in the darkest corners of the earth Gods light is shining

Im
I'm embarrassed for you and I mourn the death of your intellect. You have descended from terribly deluded people and I hope your genetic line ends with you. Unless you're trolling then well done.

Hahahaha!

ROFL

Don't bother. Seriously.

God has some issues then.

Also science my friend, actual science explains the grand canyon, not your special book of bull shit

>It was part of Gods plan, he wished to reveal himself for that was their fate. Others like ourselves must have faith.
Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons

>Because physics do not apply to earth

So Christians, Whats Gods view about slavery?
It's very clear
Exodus 21

You mean that God doesn't show favortism?

Up until the 1920's scientists had believed the universe was infinite, and always existed. They soon realise there was a beginning. Yet the Bible for thousands of years has always begun with "In the beginning" - Gen 1:1

Plus we often make the mistake of thinking Science started with the Greeks, infact it was the Jews who gave birth to 'science', that is the observation of the world around us, and attributing it to an intelligent designer/creator. The OT is full of subtle observations of Gods creation and the mechanics in which they work. Not in detail, but still long before the Greeks took credit for them. But Atheists ignore these and just ask how Noah could fit all the animals on the boat.

Atheists take the stance that the idea of an intelligent designer is too absurd to even contemplate. Yet the idea everything came from nothing, and we are to trust our intelligence on this which we simply acknowledge as the product of mindless matter.

How do people not believe in God? It's apparent in creation, we see order and beauty in everything we do from day to day. The evidence of God's presence and infinate care is overwhelming

You have clearly never been to Boston during lunch rush.

Send that cunt back to Mexico.

Hippy Jew