No feels thread?

No feels thread?
Well I want to share with you a little piece of my mind... After being here and in this world for quite a while I would like to post a short idea of mine. If you feel the same feel free to join in.

>You get in this world just because two people decided they "love" each other and they decided they want an extra job on their hands. That's what they think, that's what they want at the moment and they struggle to fulfill their decision for the rest of their life.

Nothing to discuss here, this is you, this is how you ended up here.

>You are a kid, you are happy just because you follow what your folks tell you what to do. If you do good you get rewarded, if you don't you get punished, and so, you do whatever you're told (even if it's good or bad) and you are happy. Rewards gets better and better... or maybe not, but they are rewards and they make you happy...

And that's when you start thinking on your own, at a very very small level, but you do... you are now following a pre-programmed routine.

>Now you realize that if you do good things you get rewarded... and you get happy. But what makes your parents happy? Ohh and that's when you start your journey in thinking by yourself. You realize that if you do good your parents are going to be happy and then, by doing that you get happy, you give up on materialism just to make people around you be happy.

And that's when you start to think more and more by yourself... And this is the point of no return.

>You start learning new things about how to make people happy, but all you see getting deeper into learning is the dark truth...
>No one wants you to think, they just want you to follow orders, that makes them happy
>No one wants you to do something extraordinary, they just want you to be mediocre
>No one wants you to be happy, they just want to think that you're happy in your mediocrity, never knowing limits or bounds
>No one is happy when you fulfill something, they get envious.
[cont.]

please cont. im interested.

>[cont.]
>doesn't [cont.]
nice copypasta

>[Update
are you gonna continue or not faggot.

[cont.]
Whenever someone says that it was better when you were little... that's just a cry of you regretting that you ever decided to learn more about this world... a cry that you ever wanted to try out new things, and a cry that you were stupid enough to try to make it on your own...

You may even think you are irreplaceable? Of course you do.

>You were thought that you are unique
>You were thought that you can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it
>You were thought that if you were gone, you're going to be missed...

What is this missed thing anyway? It's a memory of you doing what you were told... If you stop doing what you're told who will miss you? No one... You're going to be remembered only for the times you did whatever you were told.

It's the same with phones...
>They are all unique, made by various companies like Samsung, Apple, HTC... they are all given unique names and serial numbers
>But, they all serve the same purpose
>If they can't do the job anymore, or if something happens and they get hijacked they are replaced with other unique model

The same happens with us too... You are simply lied that you are unique, that only you can do that job... but no... Anyone can do it, anyone is able to do it.

Remember when your best friend said that you are something unique? Remember when they said that you mean something to them? Do you remember them?

>They were there just because what your were doing were advantaging them
>You were there because what they did put you to an advantage
>When that stopped, he was replaced, you were replaced...
[cont.]

This is not copy/pasta, this are my thoughts just now, so I need time to put them down. Bump this thread.

Yawn

you better type quicker friend because while your thoughts are interesting im not gonna keep bumping it forever

The same happened to your love... You found that girl, she found you. You feel like never before, just because that's one of the experiences you were thought it's good, but you have to find out by yourself...

She is more than a friend, just because you open up to her without a reason... You just feel like doing so... and you cand get closer to her just because it's something you can't normally do with your parents or friend...

>This is your first experience and because it matures you, you understand it as being something good
>You get experience, just because you learn how to overcome different situations you weren't in before...
>Sex is something you can't enjoy... it's a discovery, and your body is programmed to give back excellent feedback from it.

And that's how your get your goal... Love, you need love... You need love to get you through the day/week/month/year/life.

[cont.]

i'll try to make the texts shorter, with smaller chapters just to update faster, is that ok?

if the thread gets deleted you should send me an email at [email protected] with these thoughts. im going through some shit right now and this helps so id like to see this finished. but if it doesnt and you finish it here either way im fine.

dont know how long youre gonna make this so if its tooo long sure thats fine its your thing

But... what you don't know yet, is that, love is just a word... nothing more, just like friendship. It's the basic job trade that makes both individuals happy.

>you care for her and she gives you sex
>she gives you sex and you care for her
>you buy a present and she cooks you dinner
>you bring money home she gives you the support to get you through the day

These things are just some prime examples... there are more, and even deeper...

The point is that we just follow what we self-program ourselves to do...

You remember that when you had your first love, you promised eternity? Or when you got married, that again, you swore eternity?

>There is a big step between your first love and marriage, but I'll get there soon...

[cont.]

I'm going to take a 10 min break. I hope people will join and bump, I'll also e-mail you if you're not here anymore before I finish.

This is interesting

I only read half way through to see a major flaw in your green text right away. "You get in this world just because two people decided they "love" each other"

A lot of us are bastards that were created by lust, not love. In fact I would say more are created from lust than love. A lot of parents weren't ready for a kid.

Every time I see a snapchat story from my ex, it brings her back to the forefront of my mind and ruins my day.

Cliche but how the fuck do you get over people faster? I've gotten over past ex's but didn't care for them as much as this one and it still took years.

You saw that I put quote marks over love... You didn't found a flaw, you found my point... but keep reading... maybe you'll find out what I have to say.

You are a kid, you are happy just because you follow what your folks tell you what to do. If you do good you get rewarded, if you don't you get punished, and so, you do whatever you're told (even if it's good or bad) and you are happy. Rewards gets better and better... or maybe not, but they are rewards and they make you happy... "

To continue off my last point. We are not happy because we have two parents that put us to war with each other because they were not ready for the kid. You are forced to take a side, and begin to resent both parties. The parent that gets custody over you doesn't actually give a fuck about you, they just hated your other parent and didn't want them to have you out of spite.

When you begin to think on your own you realize, both of them are petty, and cruel individuals that in actuality don't care about you, but instead care about the time they were forced to invest in you, the time you took away from them. This gets worse with age, even if you turn into a good individual that becomes better than them. Someone that gets a good job, that finishes school, that turns out better than both parents. They resent you more than anything.

This world is cruel, but I overcame both of them and will continue growing.

lol. this is a real easy one. delete her off snap.

theres no flaws in an opinion. its just his thoughts

Holy edgy "the world sucks" attitude you got there.

We get it, the universe would go on even if we didn't exist and would and will gladly consume us given the chance. All the more reason to not be a mopey cunt about it.

I think you are missing the point of a feels thread. Kindly fuck off you stupid summerfag.

This brings us back to my last point... You were thought that love is for life. A word, four letters, is dictating your way of being and you knew that when you find your definition of love you have to keep it for life, and you add another line of code to your brain

>I found love and now I must keep it

But let's be real, it's just a big bullshit. When the services don't match anymore people replace you...

The excuse is mostly the same... "You are not the man I fell in love with", or in the case of friends "You changed man, you are not the same"... Do you see the resemblance?

Do you see that when you stop following the basic rules you are replaced?

There is more to what you just said... Just calm down and listen... Just lay back and ... listen.

Well, the world do suck, but do you know why? You don't want to know? Do you enjoy reading or listening to a story or a thought?

In my particual case, my first love died in a car accident... And yet I moved on, replacing her... If if were as we were thought, I couldn't move on, I couldn't replace her... and yet I did...

And the same happened to the next girl and so on... when we couldn't keep up our jobs as me making her happy and she making me happy we fell apart ... and we activated our "you chaned" card.

But what is this change anyway?
>maybe it's the lack of time
>maybe it's the lack of money
>maybe it's the lack of support
>maybe it's bad sex

Every time it's a different reason... and with every change, your perspective change, and thus our limits and barriers change... That's how your fears appear, that's how anxiety starts.

You start to feel disconnected just because others don't see the world just as you do. But you still try, you go on, but now more carefully avoiding what hurt you in the past, but you get hurt again... and every time you add a brand new line of code to your programming... and go on...

You're now stuck in a repeat loop... It's like a game you play over and over again... but with infinite ends... And the endings are not deaths... they are just event endings...

>You loose a girl
>You try to get a new one and make it better

>You have a vacantion
>You want the next time to be better

And so on, the end is not your death, it's just the ending of a chapter, an event... And you do those over and over again, adding a new rule every time, trying to make everything better... BUT...

[cont.]

i dont think its a loop. after all its different every time. no two experiences are exactly the same.

Those rules are just closing up on you... Every time you add a new rule you think you are doing better, you know it will be better and you know why?

>Because you never repeat the same mistakes again... And every time you get a brand new experience that ends up hurting you...

And you know why you get hurt? Because every time you add a new rule, the game changes... You add a new rule expecting that the circumstances are the same and this time you'll win, but, it's not like that... Life adds a new rule in the game... and that's what kills you... You are playing by the rules, and life plays by new rules unknown to you.

Life is always one step ahead of you... And whenever you dare to challenge it ... it will kill you without mercy.

This is where you step in.
You are strong and have a great will... "Fuck it" you say. "I am not a bitchy cunt and I will prevail"... and you add more rules thinking that this time you'll get better and win... but it's not this way... Life is always one step ahead of you... and when you feel like a winner, it will strike you down like never before...

There is a concept in engeneering named closed-loop with feedback... You have an initial rule, you process it, you send it, you get flaws, you modify your initial rule and send it again... you just repeat the same thing with different rules. Except the output always requires a different result every time...

That's what makes you think it's different, but simplifying everything... it's a loop, for everything you do...

Until...

[cont.]

if you modify your initial rule and get a different result every time, then it isnt completely a loop is it? because a loop implies you know what will happen next time. with this, you dont kno what will happen next time.

i dont know the rules life will set for me, this is true. but life also does not know the rules i will set for it. so we are equal. theres no reason why life should have that advantage over me.

and the new experences do not necessarily always hurt. they only hurt if you choose to let them hurt you.

Until you forget about the loops that you've been stuck until now... You discover a new straight line... called a passion/hobby or whatever. That's your straight line...

And you don't need to update your rules, you just have a set of rules that you define for yourself and you just follow those... it's a straight line offering you pleasure for a limited amount of time...

What defines that time? The moment when you add people to your pleasure/hobby ecuation, that's the moment you close your loop.

Why, because at first you were replaceable, because you can make yourself happy, but when you add people, it's not about you anymore, it's about the standards they set for your hobby...

>being an artist... you start making yourself happy
>you try to make other people happy and they set a standard barrier which you may or you may not achieve
>you go on...

And this was just an example... You're going to tell me now that... you just have to ignore, you have to do what you want... but remember what I said early... When you do something you love, people get envious and they'll try to bring you down? The happier you are, the more haters you get... and remember? Even the strongest examples were broken down in the end... You know it... Stop lying to yourself.

[cont.]

You know what will happen the next time, you know it, but you don't acknowledge it. You think that you'll win this time... but you never say it out loud... you just say "Let's see what happens now!"

You are not equal... Because life has one advantage over you, it can change rules mid-game... you play fair, life cheats.

We have a strict definition of hurt... Just by setting a new standard or limit or rule, you got hurt... or let me change that word for you... You lost the game.

OP I'm really into this but I'm not sure I see your endgame here.

Congrats, if you see a logic in what I just wrote, I feel sorry for you. That means that you broke the rules and you became a real unique individual. You refuse to take the job that life gave you and you fight against it's loops... But how long can you last?

Most people find pain in a rejection, most people find pain in loosing someone or something... You, you find pain in whatever you chose... For most people, pain is not something they choose, it's life's balance (happy and sad) but for you... life is giving you a punishment, just because you refuse to follow the rules...

But wait... there is still hope.

It's closet than you imagine.

You sober OP?

What's the hope you ask... You seek to vent out your frustrations somewhere, whether is social media, user ibs or groups of people irl... And what you get? You get tips, tricks, laughs and other stuff like that... You will find out how to be happy again and what to do not to get fucked by life so hard...

But... in those moments you don't understand one thing... that you are just being told the same rules that you should've obeyed in the first place... But you don't perceive them as the old rules...

In people's perspective what's life about:
>Be a kid and do kid stuff
>Get education
>Get a job
>Get a girl
>Make girl wife
>Get wife to make kid
>Teach kid rules
>Watch kid follow rules
>Die

Most of the people here have the same problem and that's:

>tfw no gf
>kissless virgin
>wizard

But, why is that a problem in the first place?

Yeah, I am sober. It's been quite a while since I had my last joint (about 1-2 months) and I don't drink alcohol in the first place, and no, I am not having any medications

Nothing is important. Nothing results to anything except wasted time. And time is the enemy to everyone. That's why all the afterlifes found in religion are based upon having infinite time. I went to the doctor half a year ago and he said I have a tumour. My time's running out. But, there's hope. If you can forget about your inevitable death, distract yourself from it, you may just be able to find "happiness". And thats the only goal any of us have. Goodnight, Sup Forumsros and feelfags.

OP, is this really just you justifying being a wizard? You wrote all of this simply to convince us that it isn't bad to be a basement dweller?

The problem is that even if we call ourselves open-minded we can't not obey the rules...

Why are you sad that you don't have a gf?
>because society tells you that you need one to be normal

Why are you sad because you are a kissless virgin?
>because everyone says that kisses are awesome and sex is great

Why is everyone happy if you have a gf and have sex? Because that's classified as normal. You don't stand out, you didn't fall back, you are just in line... You are classified as normal now... you do the same job everyone does.

Why is a gay person persecuted?
Because he/she stands out, it's outside the standards...

Why is a trap persecuted?
Because it stands out, it's outside the standards... if fucks up the rules..

And what do we do to stop the bending of the rules? We "troll" them to death... we outcast them... we kick them out... all of them...

Who is all of them?
>gays
>traps
>atheists
>artists
>philosophers

And anyone who is not inside the confort zone of the rules.

Nope... Keep reading...

this was a feels thread but its turning into political leftist communist propaganda

Political propaganda? Well, idk if i'm going there, I never understood politics... but maybe that's where I'm getting... Keep on reading and tell me if i'm going there!

Please keep saying cont. OP, I keep thinking you're actually done.
BTW is right, this was a decently thought provoking thread until it turned to this feminist shit

But why if we break those rules, the suicide rate goes up?

I always loved to ask questions... to see why people are making some choices and what leads them to making those choices... And yes, that includes gays and traps... I don't care about feminist bullshit or whatever you and other people call them... I try to keep this as subjective as possible...

So... To answer my question... the answer I got was shocking... because those society rules are so deep hardwired into us that we can't even go in a straight line without making it a loop again...

The bending of the line that makes you happy that makes you unique begins with your own brain and ends up with people living in loops all of their lives...

You said that life don't know your rules and you don't know life rules so that makes you equal... Remember? Well... Do you get it now? Life already knows what you have in plan, and it will do whatever necessary to enforce those...