What are the chances of being caught buying drugs from silkroad?

what are the chances of being caught buying drugs from silkroad?

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

news.slashdot.org/story/17/07/14/1734248/dark-web-marketplace-alphabay-shuts-for-good-after-police-raids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

high

I'm not sure, but what about you tell me about the drugs you bought user, I want to make sure I don't get "caught".

>using silkroad in 2017
You're already doing it wrong nigger go to alphabay or dreammarket

bought none atm , debating it

You won't if you do it right. Most people get drugs that way. Its not a big deal.

pretty quiet now at the fbi huh?

This.

OP needs a PO box and some balls.

Hasn't alphabay closed?

Are you even trying, FBI?

Valhalla

Pretty high considering its so popular now, you'd be better off finding a drug dealer on the corner of a 711

Great suggestion.
news.slashdot.org/story/17/07/14/1734248/dark-web-marketplace-alphabay-shuts-for-good-after-police-raids

Protip use b2b platforms

Its so popular. Meaning its almost impossible and a waste of resources to catch everyone using it.

Plenty of other sites like agora that haven't been massively publicized and taken down three+ times like Silk Road

A friend of mine is facing trial right now because they got his dealer. Was a german forum though so not sure about silkroad, but they can get you when they get the dealer and see who he has been sending stuff to, if he keeps his records.

Yo you living in the south of germany? Currently visiting your parents?

That's why you don't get it sent directly to your house

What does that have to do with suggesting a site that has been taken down?

I don't keep up with any of the sites I'm just recommending good ones, if they get taken down move onto the next

That is by far the stupidest fucking notion I've ever heard in my fucking life. You really don't know how joint county raids work huh? Nailing multiple people out time for a multitude of crimes from drug possession to intent to use or sell.

Go buy some fake drugs from a DEA agent & see how fast you end up in blues & orange.

it got busted so high

Ive been buying thru tor for a 4 years. Your an absolute bitch to your state if you really think they care about you buying a 1/4 of coke or some painkillers.

It really depends on what the LEOs are doing at the moment.
If they suddenly need to drum up some support or produce some results for funding, then they just rake together everything they've been collecting and pick what looks best. Sometimes they want a big dealer, sometimes they want a bunch of buyers so they can make long lists to show off.
It's all political.

As a buyer of small items the risk level for you is low. You're not off the radar, but you're not going to get anyone promoted either.
Just be careful and don't do it from your own home network, even if you use TOR.