Wwyd?

Wwyd?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/738877501/#q738877501
throatgaggers.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where is she from? That window loons italian or south european. Anyway, this girl is very pretty

choke her on my cock

She's argentinian

Pull that dress up, bend her over, and fuck her cunt. While she screams choke her out. Cum inside once she passes out.
wwyd to Jessica?

have her tied up and used by a football team

I would love to see her gang banged. What else would you do to/have done to her?

get her fucked by a horse

Sniff her ass

lick her asshole

Come up from the water, turn her around, eat her out in front of everyone there so they can all hear her moans. Once she orgasms I pull her in the water and force her to suck my dick. I'll let her up for air as needed, then cum in her throat and leave.
What do you do to Alexis and her pathetic tits?

A horse, like this one? She is tiny, only about 5'04".

perhaps her ass will be better for horse cock then

I'd fuck her hard in that dress, just pull it up to her waist and slam my cock inside. I'd pull out my soaking wet hardon and stick it in her mouth and cum down her throat.

Hold her hair like a leash while I pound her doggystyle. Then without warning I'd switch to her asshole and slam it in.

Either way, she is a virgin and a prude, and she will need to be coaxed into fucking anything.

spitroast her in the Club

throat fuck gangbang

a rough blow Job to begin and then some good ol' doggy style

Ass to mouth then finish in pussy

>Wwyd?
I would ask for nudes

Horse ass fuck mmh good concept

I'd shove a vibrator in her cunt and fuck her with it. When she gets closer to orgasm I'll start to choke her out, then when she does orgasm, fully tighten my grip on her throat. Slam her on the ground and piss on her.

impregnate.. also moar

blacked gangbang maybe a dog involved head in Toilette and and piss on yes piss on is always good.

I'd tie her up in a similar position, just with both legs raised. Leave her in that cave tied like that and put a toll to pass through, each person aged 12 and older must play with her body until they climax. After a week of being treated like the public whore she is, I send her home and upload video and picture of her use online.

Anna is a southern whore who loves attention, what do you do to her?

untie the knot in that dress and shove her in the bushes as i penetrate her moist pussy with my throbbing cock. Each moan of pain is scuffled as i shove her face into the dirt. She then stops resisiting and crying, realising her fate. I turn her around and cum on her face so she knows she's worthless.

When she sits down at a table, I'll be hiding underneath. I'll come up between her legs, and eat her out. She'll have to keep a calm face while I go down on her. When I finish and she orgasms I shove a butt plug in her ass and crawl away.
Meet her in the club and give her a drink. The drink has a drug that will make her horny and hot, she will start to undress on the dance floor. At that point 40 guys all circle around her and begin to take turns fucking her and cumming on her face. I'll be filming the whole thing.

What else is in store for Megan?

loves Attention? Well then Strip her naked tie her up only feet loose and hunt her through the City so she gets enough Attention from all this people

She just loves to show off her body, what else is in store for Anna?

suck her dick

Lay her in the sand and pull that long top up. Spread her legs wide and pull her bottoms aside revealing her cute puffy pussy. Lick it very good and keep her edging making her pussy super wet. Fuck her cute pussy that makes my dick look even bigger by tightly wrapping around my cock. Creampie her. Pull the bottoms back over her creamed cunt and continue the walk. Let her suck my dick clean.

I'd tie up her arms and legs, i'd cut her clothes off and suck, slap, bite her nice little tits, i would leave marks all over her tummy and tits for her bf to see, then i'd bend her over and fuck her cunt and arse in doggy style, but just before i cum i'll turn her around and shove my cock deep into her mouth and blow my load in her mouth.

throw her face down on the bed and fuck that ass until she shits my cum for a week

what would anons do to these two?

anons, how would you abuse these whores? 3rfc com / 663139

Also good Thing is recording a Video while spitroasting her and then send the Video to her classmates, friends, colleagues, parents

probably tell her to let me see them feet

I'd call a bunch of guys over to use her she looks like she needs a few men. What she doesn't see is they all brought bats and paddles and before fucking her they beat her into submission, then they bend her over and start fucking her and impregnate the bitch. They take her and keep her as their torture slave until they can't use her anymore and leave her in a dumpster a week later.

Asian? That screams bukkake!

Cute face time for throat fucking and piss on

Well tit fuck maybe some tit torture

Mother and Daughter? Rough gangbang the left one while the right one is tied up and must look at it while beeing fucked with a large dildo

Shove that phone up her pussy

Enjoy a nice and smooth blowjob from her. She wraps her lips around my cock and starts working it really good, jerking my cock until Ipump my juice all in her mouth. While I do so, she looks up at me. Takes myy dick out of her outh, presents me my load and swallows it just to say thank you afterwards.

Will position her on all four and slowly pull her bikini down, exposing her cute asshole and tight pussy. Lick them good so that they are lubed for my cock. Now take turns fucking her two tight holes, using her asshole to edge the most. finish by having her spread her asscheeks and spurting my load over and into her gaping holes.

If you are looking to trade WWYDs, hit me up at [email protected]

Take this chink whore to a frat party, she'll be snapchatting the whole time as guys randomly walk up to her, push her down to her knees, and cum on her face. She will leave the party clothed but covered in cum.

Willing to trade long replies for equally long replies in this thread?

seconded

Want a specific theme to start?

use the shirt to trap her arms as I mercilessy fuck her pussy

who's doing what to my wife?

Willing to trade long replies. Prefer doing it over e-mail though. Gives you the time to actually make good stuff + it's more private - hit me up or just trade short replies on here.

yeah, can you stretch her out?Be brutal, animal fucking is good.

I want in on this. Is my slutty girlfriend dirty enough to excite you?

I wanna trade replies. Email or kik preferred.

Holy shit! Tit bukkake!

drench her in cum and then piss it all of

anal gang bang in front of that mirror

tie her up and then edge her hours Long with a large vibrator

What about These two? The Girl on the right is the Girl from

Hey, looking good. Just hit me up.

Can do, will start now.

Sure but while I'm doing his could you start on these chicks.
Here's a previous thread showing I fulfill my replies if you're suspicious.
thebarchive.com/b/thread/738877501/#q738877501

probably just cry and awkwardly fidget until apologizing ten times and wandering off.

I want to take handfulls of Megan's hair and slam my cock down her throat until she is puking my frothy load out of her nose
more of this little fuck toy

They both look young as fuck. I want to kidnap them and throw them in the back of a van with some black guys, and drive around and take turns having our way with them while they remained tied up. Helpless to do anything but be violated.

I bet the one on the right would secretly like it, as she fucks BBC regularly.

It will destroy the girl on the left and she will have rape fantasies for the rest of her life.

Am I the only one who ignores all these barely veiled gay, cringworthy orgy of fat Americans jerking off and just looks at the chicks?

start off titty fucking her then fuck her hard so I can watch them jiggle and finally let loose on her its

that duck face again time to Show her how she can use that to pleasure cocks!

tie the right one up fuck her doggy style and force her to lick out pussy and ass of the left one

tie her up in that Position and Stretch her ass and pussy with some friends

she is yours to use, be detailed in your abuse.

I always was into trying to get with horse sluts. You know they're all fucking horny for those gigantic horse dicks. This girl though, she seemed different. I would chat with her on the ranch and she always got super embarrassed when it came time to clean the stallion's long shafts. Knowing she is such an innocent sweetheart, I devise my plan to make her lose her virginity to a bunch of horses. I'll be on the ranch one night with her and tell her we're going on a date afterwords which she's thrilled with. Before we're about to go I chloroform her until she passes out and undress her and wait for her to wake up. When she does, I'll inform her we're alone for the night and if she doesn't want to get raped by the huge horse cocks in front of her, she'll need to jerk them off onto her face. She tries to escape but I just push her down and warn her I won't accept any extra attempts. She grasps the huge, warm horse dick and I tell her to put it in her mouth. She's disgusted as it's one of the unwashed ones but she reluctantly does so anyway, and even ends up eating the bean that forms near their urethra. When it flairs up, she pulls out and it covers her entire face in horse jizz.

Satisfied with what a mess she is, I tie her down and tell her I lied. I then lead the next giant horse cock to her pussy and it immediately penetrates her hymen, causing her to scream. It spares no mercy to the poor virgin and thrusts as deep as it can into her cunt before filling her to the brim as horse cum explodes from her pussy. I kiss her passionately and tell her her night of horse rape has just only begun as I lead the next cock to her asshole. She moans and cries in pain as nearly the entire fucking cock enters deep into her asshole before unloading inside there as well. I start to lead the next horses over and she accepts her fate.

Anything with lactation and young boys, but especially rape and titty fucking preferred.

drag her Dress over her head and fuck her till she can't walk strait anymore

tie her up ass fuck her and take snapchats pics while she is being fucked and send the Pictures with this stupid filters to all her contacts

Titfuck maybe some tit ass and face slapping

another candidate to be blacked and drenched in cum!

tie her up and let my boys use every hole of hers until she's covered in a layer of cum

Woukd bend her over that partition and fuck her hard and deep spreading her tight pussy with my throbbing cock until she convulses and cums while i fill her hole with my warm seed

《Ex wwyd

fucking cunt thinks she's a model, I want to slap her around until mascera is running down her pretty whore face
any better closeups?

looks like that uppity cunt has some nice tits, let's see some more.

She looks way too detached and uncaring. I want to slap her across the face, hand and with cock until she breaks and starts crying and begging me to stop. Then bend her over the couch and fuck her ass mercilessly.

more tits for you

oh horse girl yes let her suck that giant horse cock and let her take it as deep as she can while fucking her.

force them into several lesbian position and let some grandpas gather around them and shoot their cum all over the girls

holy shit I would tie her hands behind her back and fuck her tits using her own spit for lube, slapping them around and calling her a whore until she was red and whimpering
then I would dump the biggest load of cum she's ever seen right in her fucking face

WWYD?

good yea a tit fuck gangban would be great even under boob fuck is possible

This slut always wanted to be an elementary school teacher, working with eight or nine year olds mostly. She was just smart enough to make it through her classes in college, either that or she fucked her way to her degree. But she made it, and became a teacher. After her first week she was already stressed more than she thought possible. This job was not as rewarding as she hoped it would be.

But one day, she had to monitor after school detention. In the room were about ten young boys. Six from her class, eight year olds, one a year younger and, three older boys ten years old. Sitting in the class room, she notices the boys staring at her tits, why did she forget her sweater today. Suddenly the power goes out, in the darkness she feels hands on her breast. They've been pulled out, and fingers are pulling her nipples. She tries to push them away, but more hands hold her down. Overpowered she tries to scream, maybe a janitor will hear her. Instead when she opens her mouth, a pair of small, hairless balls enter her mouth. At this point she feels her pants being pulled of, more fingers on her cunt. Soon mouths on her nipples. This continues, soon her holes are filled with prepubescent cocks, after hours of this the stress causes her to pass out. When she wakes up she is tied to her chair and surrounded by the janitors. This is much worse without her sweater.

You got anything else in you for the now horse slut Jessica?

Fuck yes

need some better face pics user

here's another of lefty

of course.

Can my girl get some love? Some rough love hopefully? :)

If you still want to trade long replies I'm down, I did this one.

looking at her in this pic makes me think of that she would be a great Girl for throatgaggers.net/

Sure! You're a little better at articulation than I am, but I'll give it my best! Post a pic and I'll respond with a pic for you to use :)

what else?

The two chicks in white will do.

Also preferably involving rape and titty fucking.

she knows how to use them tits. nipple piercings would look good on that tits you can even attache a chain to Train her then.

little bitch has me hard as a rock plz keep posting

when she finally gets her orgasm it's time for a good and deep face fuck

oh shit her fb is a fucking gold mine
got any private pics to share?

ha yea cut up those pumkin fill it to the rim with cum and let her drink it all up! No throwing up allowed!