Hi! I screwed all my friends over, and fucked a sloot that ruined a great enterprise. MEOW MEOW!

Hi! I screwed all my friends over, and fucked a sloot that ruined a great enterprise. MEOW MEOW!

it was about time they put the show down. poor Dan, however.

Must have been some bomb pussy

Poor james.

Never found Dan "funny" - in a James/Aleks kinda way, but the guy has a heart, and means well. (Unlike pic related)

who else is waiting for the video on his own channel so you can see the amount of dislikes it will get

What happened stoped watching creatures after James and Alex left

They finally ended it. James and Aleks leaving was the final nail in their coffin, but it took some time for them to realize that.

dan and kootra are ending the creatures, kootra is going to work for RT, and dan is basicly left on his own

i don't know what happened can someone enlighten me?

literally who?

hardly anybody watched them after James and aleks left, leaving Dan and Jordan making hardly any ad revenue

I'm sure they had already realized that, they were just grasping for some small hope or whatever, maybe if Jordan was an actual good leader they would've turned around and re branded properly, but that's honestly too much to ask for anyone that isn't really experienced with those kind of things.

if im not autistic, who is this and why should i care?

That whole thing with Dexter fucked them over so badly, they went from 1mill views a video to 50k in a year. I feel especially bad for Dan, he was never the funniest, but he was always the most endearing, and now he's on his own.

If you're not autistic? Then it's Jimmy Carter.

What thing with Dex?

The Creatures - something a lot of us grow up with, and held dear. That has now been decaying for a while, and finally stopped existing. :/

Where the fuck is Seamus tho??

This, I miss him

Me too. These long breaks sucks ass... Riddle me that Batman

This is the first I've heard of the creatures since I stopped watching them around 3 or 4 years ago..... got me a little fucked up about it now. seemed like they were all such good friends and partners back then. RIP

Been off twitter since dec 2015 and off youtube since feb of this year

Who did he fuck?

Gf Ash keeps saying he's "fine", and coming back with big plans soon. We can only hope.

doubt his channel will recover though

Those eternal 1.2mil subs. :D

I had nothing do to with this! FYI!