Is BDSM healthy for long term relationship?

is BDSM healthy for long term relationship?
Pic related, it's me and my girlfriend, dubs get more pics of her(unless its just a spam post)

Discuss.

>long term
no. my advice, don't actually fall in love and you should be good for a while before one of you decides to trade up.

We tried bdsm in the early days and fell apart, but we've rebuilt it this time, on a foundation of love, why can't you have both m8?

>relationship

you don't have a relationship with objects other than owning them

you use her, you abuse her, then you lose her

no one wants a worthless bitch to be the mother of their children

Anyone got any real life experience to input? Will post more of her.

>you use her, you abuse her, then you lose her

thats what makes it fun (aside from the loser her part, personally i enjoy all that shit and know tons of other girls who do too)

>Anyone got any real life experience to input?

remember what site you're on

Is your girl a trap?

Past few relationships have been kink related as is the current one I'm in. Coming up on two years. BDSM can be healthy, but you need to know the difference between their healthy and your healthy for anything to work. Outside the bedroom theyre an equal. (well as equal as she can be) Rules and boundaries are v important.

Well, no one is rolling but I'm still posting her.

your girlfriend has the body of an athletic teenage boy

I'm a dom, I have 2 submissives. Ones a full time slave. I'm involved in the local community here.

Feel free to ask me anything.

Looks like it

gib tits

dubs get tits, don't have many good pics though, I'm an ass man.

you fuckin druggoooooo

have you tested this guy you're cumming inside of for the laundry list of STDs the average transgendered person carries?

>ass man
arent we all

Nigga wat

stop fucking traps before you get aids dude, its a 1 in 5 chance that they have HIV

About the pimple butt you posted.

There are acids called AHA and BHA- both somewhat cheap and carried by a lot cosmetic brands.

Helped me tremendously to get smothe skin. I used Paula's choice.

Seriously try it. Beautiful body besides that.

Me and my girlfriend have been together for close to 3 years now. In the beginning since everything is new and we hadnt really had much experience in it prior yeah we had a lot of degrading/gagging/light torture (ect) practices when we started fucking. But later into the relationship we do BDSM about every couple fucks. There are sometimes when you just have to fuck and not make it about kinks or some huge ordeal.

>So basically yes you can as long as you arent fuckin stupid about it and take time to just chill afterwards.

Not op but where can I buy some of that?

To easy. Google aha or bha toner.

I used Paula's choice (brand name).
Its around 20 $ per bottle but it last for ever.

Don't use it every day at the beginning -your skin will adapt.
Some people get a rash from it so test it on a small area first.(odds are small tough)

Also helps great with the weird red pimples people have on their arms. No personal experience on that.

isnt that basically 'tend skin'?

Marriedfag here, we're both into some kinky/degenerate stuff, but we both go through phases of what we're more or less into at the time. The important thing is communicating what you both want at the time so that you're both happy, also keeping things idk, dynamic? and switching things up seems to keep the two of you from getting into a rutt and losing interest in eachothers fetishes

I actually think it is some form of BhA.

I don't have any experience with that either.

that makeup looks like shit