Would you, Alex? She needs it.

screw alex, i'll steal her

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

You must worship her ass properly.

Poast shork butt.

whatup sib?

how's the med school stuff going?

Alex you sneaky bastard, I see what you did here!

Uff, Im in intern medicine now, i have 6 patients to present, discuss treatment and register the evolution, is heavy as fuck but ive learned a ton. And how have you been?

Here, have a shark butt

Damn it. I hate not having a QR on mobile. So annoying having to quote my own post and remove the reply every time.

Yuss.

Too bad Draka isn't here right now. I'm incredibly horny.

Your waifu doesn't have hardpoints.

I certainly do right now.

That sounds exciting to me. Like you've already started what you'll do for the rest of your life.

Meanwhile I'm learning to use a mouse with my left hand. LIttle enduro bike mishap. punched a tree, fractured metacarpal. It's one of those pain in the ass injuries that didn't seem like a big deal when it happened, now I have to learn to be ambidextrous

Fuck yes. I would absolutely destroy that ass right now if I could.

Wow, I didn't think you'd actually post any. Thank you.

Sorry but i dont know what do you mean with hardpoints...

youtu.be/hWjnll4kiS0

My favorite shork ass, and one of my favorite asses ever.

Ouch, that should be a really good puch
Just for curiosity, what metacarpal did you break?
I bet for the second metacarpal
Looking at the bright side, being ambidextrous is a pretty useful skill

Butt

Very nice.

Ok, but how does this apply to sharks? Or am i being too literal?

Probably my favorite ass pic. Nothing turns me on more than a tough, dominant woman sitting on her slave's face.

Your waifu lacks the ability to mount any hardpoints, or mount any weapons outside of her hands.

Next to no customization, no armor, no weapons. You waifu is civiilian grade meh. Get a military grade waifu. Get gud.

Being civilian is not a problem for me but i get your taste
So, how about this shark?

Third.

That's why I couldn't tell anything was wrong at first. I actually managed to pick up my bike and ride back to my friend's truck. I could hold on and operate the throttle just fine. it only really hurt when I had to reach for the brake. I didn't go to the hospital until a couple hours after I got home, and I couldn't kid that it was "just a sprain" anymore.

Very nice.

What kind of bike to you have? My sexual lust has subsided, so now my bikefag lust is curious.

In that case you could be able to do some stuff with your right hand. I mean, you still have your first two finger and thumb right?
Unless... what did they use to immobilize your hand?

The is a weird first post to read, though admittedly not at all unusual for you.

You skipped your dosage today, again...

Get it while its hot

Damn, never realized how much biker grills like showing their ass until looking for bike pics. Bikes and ass go hand in hand. Too bad all the good ones are over 2mb...

My lust for bikes is (usually) greater than the other.

Nope.

Ass is always hot.

The whole bike?

More of this character.

Yes. And it shows.

Yes. But tailpipes are the only part you can really fuck. Which is also the ass.

I had to google the sweating man meme just for this post.
My dick is pleased.

These two are the only ones that i got. the artist is called pgm300
e621.net/post/index/1/pgm300

You lie!

An old fav of mine.

old EXC 200 - just got it a few weeks ago. Had an LC4 660 SMC before that.

Just a splint, but it seems like the nerve is hooked right up to my funny bone and I get this electric shock sensation whenever I bump it, or even involuntarily move it, like if I try to pick up anything with my thumb and pointer.

I think it's the kind of thing that bothers me more than it would bother other people.

Dope. KTM makes some nice bikes, but they're way too tall for a midget like me.

*boop*
One of my favs ass well
I recommend to use some bandages as well (including the wrist) to avoid some unnecesary movement that could pull or press your nerves. Proximal movement affect distal structures too

Forgot img
Heres the boop for

I don't know who the hell they build their bikes for. They make an enduro version of the LC4 660. You'd have to be a viking to ride that thing off road. I'm 6' and I could hardly get both feet on the ground with supermoto wheels.

I... had that. Might have made some modifications to the dressing I got at the hospital. Maybe not a wise choice, but it's too damn hot to be wearing an oven mit all day.

I can't imagine being able to flat foot a KTM under 6'6". I'm 5'2", so I can barely flat foot a Yamaha XT 250.

I was wondering where was these guys hiding...

Daily reminder that those pics are commissioned for necrophile furfags like myself.
Your resistance only makes me harder.

True, do it according to your needs, im sure you will be fine

I need a ZX6R...

I have a deep-freezer and a blowtorch. I can make things cool down as far as -20C, or as hot as 1000C.

I can subject them to (somewhat) high voltages as 240VAC, and high DC currents as 20A at 12V.

I have control over wind, over pressure. Somewhat limited, but it's still there.

But I still can't do shit when it comes to EM radiation.

What the блять can I do to subject an item to UV radiation short of praying it's a clear sunny sky and putting it on the one windowsill that faces east?

That perspective is really weird. Thought she was sitting on the tank while looking at the pillion. Way too low.