Turning 21 in a few days. what are some good types of liquor for having a casual glass of?

turning 21 in a few days. what are some good types of liquor for having a casual glass of?

>tried vodka, basically water
>tried Captain Morgan, pretty good with nice aftertaste
>tried Jameson, basically taste like an irishman's asshole
>tried Jim Bean, basically taste like a homeless man's sour old piss

bumb

Kracken

Had that with vanilla coke, pretty great.

Get a nice single barrel scotch

try them Kamakazie's.

Bird Dog spiced or apple

Bacardi 151.

Have had fireball too, can pretty decent. also trips

how does that compare to Jameson?

> 75.5% ABV
I don't want to die

>he thinks that's strong

you mean single malt?

Don't listen to him. Jameson or bushmill is great. Bird dog is dog shit
But try some grand marnier if you're a pussy for taste. Best liqueur available imho

Rakija

crown royale is good drink. crown apple is good if you have homosexual tendencies

kek

Kekd

>crown apple is good if you have homosexua
crown black if you need to man up after drinking crown apple

that's basically fucking isopropyl alcohol lol

Might be since I fucking hate Jameson, mixed or on it's own

anyone ever try Woodford's Reserve

Woodford is good.
I like Knob Creek and Russell's Reserve for bourbon.
>Wild Turkey 101 if you're on a budget

Different kinds of alcohol entirely you tard.

My friend swears by Canadian Club on the rocks or neat.
Personally I like rum and coke, best rums i have encountered are Kraken and Stroh 54

become knowledgeable about:

whisky, gin, red wine, perhaps craft beers if you're a bro. fuck beers, tho, on the real.

Jameson is the best whiskey I have had but that's not saying much I'm not a fan of whiskey in general.
Crown Royal tastes like watered down oil and Forty Creek tastes dirty.
Jameson is at least smoothish.

Why the fuck do you want to spend so much to get drunk? Buy R&R or some other cheap shit. Alcohol is alcohol, unless you are some connoisseur, I doubt you will really care.

ah but it can be good to know about these things!
if you're gonna spend money on intoxicants may as well get to know them and see which are genearlly considered better and why. could even possibly make you look cool to a real life chick one day. unlikely but a real possibility which in your world i understand is a precious ray of hope. lol just kidding brother you waz/are a kang

i know youfuck
I've drank a a lot of different types of red wine and others. Beer tastes like absolute piss to me, at least from the dozen or so i've tried. Would rather have a strong mixed drink or vodka neat
thanks for the tips user
If it tastes good it would be worth it. If I were just drinking to get alcohol in my system id just drink vodka