Lets talk about girls Sup Forums

Lets talk about girls Sup Forums.

hit me with your stories, regrets, advice and questions, let's help each other out.

wanna know what girls like? how to talk to them? come find out.

bump

nobody? that's sad, cmon Sup Forums don't be forever alone

bump

got a story user?

ITT: 14 year old boyz trying to get advice on how to get girls.

hah, well anons are always whining about girl troubles, figured that it would be helpful to talk about it. bit far off with the whole 14 thing though.

If you are good friends with a girl do not try to bang her. I just recently banged a friend of 10 years and it went bad after. Was not worth a 10 year friendship for 5 minutes of getting my dick wet.

question
>alright, so tonight after a closed relationship for 11 months, my "gf" said she wasnt taking the pill for about 2 weeks, after i asked her for the 3rd time (i asked her first when we were lying down on the bed in the afternoon, she replied "hmm?" i asked a second time and she said "yes", then at night it was the 3rd time).
>then i got mad at her, i went to the kitchen and came back then she said that if she wanted to get pregnant she would have a long time ago
>she said i didnt trust her, and that was a "test"
>i got pissed and we talked a lot (she before a few times already said that if she got pregnant she would leave the town, etc...)
>then she wanted an answer if i wanted to continue with her, I said i need to think.
>later on i said, i continue with you only if we fuck with condoms
>she "declined" it. cause she was mad due to me getting mad at her for that sad test of hers
>she left
>what do?

solid advice, you end up thinking totally differently when you're turned on.

so fix it and then fuck her again.
it has to be worth the effort, after all she blue balled you for 10 years.

that's rough user, I don't mean to insult your lady here but the whole "test" thing throws bad vibes, that flashes up warnings for me about her potentially being controlling, if it were me that would concern me.

Yea exactly and I ruined a friendship and also found out how crazy she was. It was totally better to have her as just a friend and save my boner for tinder and bar slurs. I feel really bad I lost her friendship, but i thought we were all set till she blocked me on facebook.

I don't plan on ever having sex with her again. I just want her back as a friend.

I know how you feel, same thing happened to me, I met this girl who was just the same as me on every level, I decided I wanted to be with her romantically and I ended up fucking up the relationship, it ended super badly and we never spoke for the better part of a year, go back a few months from now and we started talking again by chance, we were forced to spend a week together because we're both part of an organisation, we hit it off, remember how dumb we were to fall out and now we're closer than ever, we dated again but the situation was complicated because of outside factors. the point is that we took time apart and came back as if we never left. all is not lost user, I know how much is blows to loose a friend but she may not be gone forever, I thought i'd lost everything and I did, but I got it back and now she's an integral part of my life, gf or not, she's the closest person to me most times.

...and then fuck her?

yeah, my mother talked to her alone before she left, the girl has that mainstream idea that moms can raise their children alone, all that bullshit
I trust her, she has 2 jobs, one is being a "babysitter" of my neighbor's kids for years, so my mother also trusts her
the thing is: shes not smart, another 2-3 times i sent her a message saying i wanted to talk to her in person ( to break up with her) and i got there i talked about what was her mistake (first time complaining that i smoke and play games, second time cause she thought i had a secret facebook and accused me of cheating)
i know i made these mistakes of wanting to break up and not break up, my immaturity and this test of hers an immaturity on her part.
now its kinda hard to trust her while she plays with the parenthood subject

kek

well I wish you all the best, difficult situation I guess, hopefully it works out.

>I don't plan on ever having sex with her again. I just want her back as a friend.
Fucking loser you aren't supposed to have girls as friends anyway. Why do you idiots fall for the equality meme?

>having female friends at all
u wot m8
This nigger gets it

She probably wanted to break up with you so she did some dumb shit like that.
Or yknow, she's broken.

that's how you gain confidence though, faggots that never so much as speak to girls then expect to wing it when trying to date just deserve to fail.

thanks user
this thing happened a few hours ago, im still undecided on what to do

what are your options? pro and con it maybe

Dude a girl approached me first.. She ends up being my first girlfriend. However, after her and I broke up I noticed there was this hot bitch in my class. I just want up to her and asked her out. You don't gain confidence by pussy footing around girls that are just using you for attention.
Make it or break it faggot.

some people are just born with confidence but for most socially inept Sup Forumstards, being friends with a girl is the only way to build it up.

>some people are just born with confidence but for most socially inept Sup Forumstards, being friends with a girl is the only way to build it up.
FOR YOU
I walked around my school looking at the ground if that tells you how socially inclined I was. My point here is that you are viewing girls as equals when they are below you. That's all it takes to have confidence with them. Realize that and you'll do great. I'm not saying to treat them like shit either.

pros
1. she may not get hurt in the future (cause i just like her, i dont love her) also shes the second girl i fuck and im her second bf (so we both are immature in relationships, even tough im 27 and shes 32. she likes me more than i like her so everything is easier for me, for example breaking up with her.
2. i can get to fuck other girls but...
cons
1. i wont have a girl that comes to my house every weekend, and is cool about my hobbies, like not leaving the house to hang out with her or with my zero friends
2. finding another girl requires talking, hanging out, wasting money and all that bullshit for maybe a better sex
3. she may get sadder as the time goes on and i dont reciprocate her liking, like hanging out with her etc
(i type really slow)

hmm all good points, looks like you might have more cons though.

>looks like you might have more cons though.
kek thats why i put more cons
well its a hard decision cause the last time we talked seriously i said that would be the last time i pardon her so... prob ill have to stick with it

anyway if you have questions i can try to help you too