Is this gonna be a contender for AOTY?

Is this gonna be a contender for AOTY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1O4aVSqvo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes because gay

I hope not

For teenagers, sure

i dug it. garden shed and the singles are great. i dont think it has enough great tracks to be an aoty contender.

Not quite AOTY caliber

That's not Flying Microtonal Banana

Sure seems like it, I hate Tyler's music for the most part but all of the singles have been fantastic so far.

I don't fucking care if he's gay or not, talk about the fucking music you cunt. Him being gay doesn't make the album any better or worse unless you're from Sup Forums or Tumblr.

Why?

I liked it. Wasn't as good as wolf. Will be in my top 5 for sure.

him being gay is kinda a big part of the album though, so your perspective on that is gonna affect how you feel about the album

yes. its mine so far

Oh wow, forgettable shitty psych revival being lauded on a board of teenagers

wasn't a fan of Who Dat Boy
but holy fuck 911 is gorgeous
and now Boredom is an anthem
the promise that was shown on Wolf has really (((blossomed)))

on the flip side I'm keen to hear Earl's new harsh noise record

do you think women will like me more if I turn gay?

The fug?
The list is objectively
Flowerboy > Wolf > Cherrybomb > Bastard > Goblin

please remove the dildo from your ass

the album is leaked. just go listen to it
anyways, it is my aoty

I'm really mad that he picked such shitty singers for some of this songs. Boredom is almost a MBDTF-level track

please remove the nazi pedophilia thoughts from your brain faggot

projection is not healthy, weeb filth

all of the singers on boredom are great
also mbdtf has some awful tracks (blame game, monster)

how can you not love corinne bailey rae

Glitter is amazing

FIREWORK

I FEEL LIKE GLITTER

definitely yes

WHO DAT BOY? WHO HIM IS?

If you're a clueless teenager

u wrong

flowerboy>wolf>bastard>cherry bomb>goblin

>wahh if you dont like the music i do then you must be a teenager!!!1
nice :^)

>can't stop listening to Boredom
>that fucking guitar
>those chorus vocals

But due to the fact that he came out through this album, I think that's pretty fair

you switched mr flower man with his actual best album. your bad whoops

I can't stand Blame Game but Monster is definitely a standout track

real 320 where/when???

this is literally aoty though

My favorite albumin from the year so far
Doubt anything will top it either desu i love it

If Kanye drops TurboGrafx16 that MIGHT pass it but otherwise i dont see anything else being my AOTY

nope

pls b bait

>when Sup Forumstards accidentally click on Sup Forums

It shouldn't, but it will. It's a good album, but I wouldn't call it his best and I definitely wouldn't call it the greatest of the year. "Dude he's gay LMAO" though, so everyone's flipping their shit and he'll probably be a contender for AOTY. After he's won his awards and the hype dies down people will hopefully regain their senses and stop trying to say this is his peak album, or that it's better than the likes of Bastard or Wolf.

It's pretty good but Jay Z's 4:44 is the GOAT hip hop album 2017.

DAMN. is better in every facet, nice try though.

Bastard and Wolf are trash. Flower Boy is Tyler's best album by a mile.

Jay Z is and has always been garbage, most overrated rapper alive.

DAMN. is okay but it's easily Kendrick's worst album.

>Bastard and Wolf are trash
>FLOWER BOY is Tyler's BEST ALBUM, BY A MILE
>prodding the JayZfag and the Kendrickfag
Don't spend it all in one place, now.

Except that it objectivly sounds like shit

>Most overrated rapper
Opposed to Yung Thug, Future etc? Chill out

Young Thug and Future get a shitton of hate, Jay Z gets nothing but people sucking him off. nobody ever criticizes Jay Z the way they do Thugger or Future.

call me back when thug and future have lasting influence on rap outside of the 2013-2018 window that is rapidly closing

I ain't got time is the best track

That experimental/avantgarde/death grispesque production. It's like cherry bomb should have sounded like

>fight me

Jay gets plenty of critisicm. Saying that he's worse than Yung Thug, Future, Gucci Mane/other memerap is still retarded when he's a big part of hip hop on par with the other greats

The thing i keep hearing that i actually for once agree with is that Tyler is finally making the music that a lot of people initially drawn to Odd Future wished he had been making the whole time. Getting rid of the corny edgelord shit and focusing on his actual talent when it comes to his weird, almost late-90s neo-soul-esqe production and lyrics that for a rapper can have a pretty unique perspective. Love him or hate him he was an integral part of the first wave of Sup Forums and internet culture influenced hip hop and he may turn out to be one of the better artists of this era

FIND SOME TIME

"See You Again" is pretty Tear-jerky for me so far

Tru

>fuck what he say
>this nigga is gay
Tyler on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1O4aVSqvo0

FIND SOME TIME FIND SOME TIME
GOTTA FIND SOME TIME
FIND SOME TIME

Easily. I've listened to it maybe 5 or 6 times now and I love it front to back. The only song I don't like as much as the others is Glitter but only because it's a little more forgettable. I still enjoy it though.
Solid 9/10

FIND SOME TIME
FIND SOME TIME TO DO SOMETHING

>i dont care if hes gay its all about the music
the message is hes gay buddy

So does Sup Forums really believe that everyone should only listen to music and appreciate art created by those who are identical to them? do you really think that all humans at this point in history are even capable of isolating their taste and interests to only things created by other people who have the same exact identity? should we censor ourselves from art and music we like because the artist and musician doesn't look, talk, etc like us? Is that any way to live life? why exactly am i the retarded faggot for thinking that's impossible?

Anyone got a link to the leak? Everything I can find got plugged

Because you secretly like the cok' like the one i give to your sister every night

Glitter is fantastic. The only issue is the second half where the beat basically goes limp

so where is the real 320/FLAC??????

Is he actually gay

>FLAC
consider catching a cold
He is actually bi. But he's only top shelf on the gay part. As in he only likes 10/10 white boys

no

wolf > flowerboy > bastard > goblin > cherry bomb

>wolf

sffb > chur bum > wolf > bastard >>> goblin
Tbqh familia

Oh wow, a normie on a board of normies

are you all fucked in the heada. considering tyler being gay is retarded, this is clearly marketing ploy, he'll never confirm it so you'll have to hear the album to decide for yourself. if you want to treat tyler's lyrics seriously then he confessed to multiple murder and rape as well. baka

It's not Taboo so no but it's close.

Why does everyone hate Goblin? I know it was edgy as fuck but if you can get past that the songs themselves are pretty good.