Lets get a cringe thread going

Lets get a cringe thread going

>thefedoralounge.com/threads/what-hat-are-you-wearing-today.19520/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8hWCBvB24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More funny than cringe but idk

What the fuck

I cant be the only guy posting, come on guys step your game up.

Looks like her belly has a slight meatball obsession.

on it

Nah not funny one bit, you're the cringe for finding that funny

Cheers. Mobile poster, gotta find my shit.

Anyone whos had to put together a resume can appreciate this guy. Its cringy, but its unique.

I remember having toy lightsabers, i'd go outside with some friends and we'd beat the shit out of each other with them, good times.

i mean, this isn't the first time i've seen this but it's the first time i've bothered to ask...
is this real?
please be real.

man, I remember back somewhere in the 90s my friends big brother telling me something about how the mlp cartoon had dark underlying adult themes, is this shit some kind of joke, is it some really long running ironic thing that some people got wrong by taking seriously?

Is this our fault? Did we do this?

Is she holding a lollipop? I've seen this a thousand times and never noticed that before.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc8hWCBvB24

Uniquely immediately going into the trash immediately upon being received by any employer.

Back the fuck off?!

tbh. if you look like this, your social life is dead on arrival anyway, just get deep into cringey ass shit and enjoy yourself.
The kind of people that'll be your freinds when you look like quasimodo and the elephant man's love child really won;t give a fuck if you also really really like star wars.

the face of the bear is just perfect.

he's just apropriating the culture without understanding it. He will mary some fat sjw dyke and become a prime cuck. Natural selection at its finest