Season 2 is out, lads

Season 2 is out, lads.

Where can I pirate it in HD?

FUCK YOU NETFLIX I VISIT YOUR NARCOS TWITTER AND YOU SPOIL THAT PABLO DIES IN A GIANT BANNER

Who cares shit show

watching now

>american education

what the fuck does me having be american have to do with anything, I don't need to be taught about random drug runners

>thats a spoiler
You realise the show is based on something real right?

Kek BRO

>pablo escobar was a random drug runner
You're proving his point you retard

So you're saying americans should spend their time teaching kids about cocaine dealers instead of history?

>digging yourself deeper

And Game of Thrones is based on a book, a 'real' book, it was still a dick move to spoil it.

different user. are you merely pretending to be retarded?

This site is 18+ please fuck off

Narcos is based on real HISTORY. It should be a known fact.
Can you also spoil a show/movie about a world war by telling you who "won" it?

not really. I don't know a single thing about Pablo Escabar but I know things don't have a happy ending since their making a show about him instead of him still being a massive drug smuggler the FBI can't catch.

The real question is when it happens on the show.

Only children idolize drug lords and think they should be taught about in school. Educating the populace on him only increases his mystique, his strength, encouraging more drug lords to try to emulate Senor Pablo and reach his status. This means more American children dying on the streets of cocaine overdoses.

>american "history"

Fucking hell you're a retard I bet you think video games breed murderers too

Video games can't have children you moron, spend too much time learning about drug lords and not enough sex ed?

guarantee you it will be disappointing shit. season 1 relies on a gimmick that pablo actually lived an interesting life and the actors were decent

Not yet, won't be long until we invent robots that can impregnate our women are take over the world.

Find a bridge

You know what would really keep american children from dying of cocaine overdoses in the street? A proper education.

Can I go to a really really tall building top instead?

Like that's ever worked before.

With what, drug lords? Go back to Mexico

Show is the definition of unremarkable. Lead actor gives a good performance. Good production values. Rest of the show ranges from average to outright bad. Pedro Pascal is completely wasted.

That is as much a spoiler as that the boat sinks at the end of Titanic

is it as good as Stranger things and Marco Polo?
or sjw as Sense8 and Jessica Jones?

>as good as Stranger things and Marco Polo?
nah, it's better & in no way shape or form sjw

literally all 4 of those shows are the same degree of shit

>tfw no qt Columbian gf

Where can I pirate it?

his wife is so fucking fine.

loved that little wind upskirt fanservice near the end of season 1 too.

Great season.
Benicio Del Torro was brilliant.

BTN

>Kill Carillo in Episode 4
>literally introduce no other interesting characters and forced to stay with the shitty mary sues and whatever slightly less evil drug dealers who don't like pablo.

Yes, since americans don't have an own history besides stealing "their" land and genocide.

i did a report on pablo escobar in elementary school.

thought he was cool back then lol, til i realized he threw a party one time and someone was caught stealing from his house so he tied the dude to a chair and threw him into the pool where everyone was partying to watch him drown.

That's the part that convinced you he was a dick? Not that time he blew up a plane full of civilians?

>ywn be a drug lord and own a drug store chain just case it's ironic
>ywn BTFO Pablo and Gacha using their own men against them