This is the official ripper roo anti-log thread. Post with 'andi sixx logs ain't shit' to make it stop

This is the official ripper roo anti-log thread. Post with 'andi sixx logs ain't shit' to make it stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grow up

>projection

Mature much

>projection

Wow. Real mature.

>projection

>transferrance

>projection

>displacement

>projection

>you smell like poop

>projection

>projection???

Do you, actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you post pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

Grow up

I'm proud of what I do. I love my job. I talk about it to anyone who will listen. If society doesn't like that, then they can go suck a log!

Do you, actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you post pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

Mature much.

Wow, the anti-log shills are out in full force tonight.

It's pretty pathetic

Andi, I'm scared. Please help us

I'm with you always

>ripper roo
Can we just talk about childhood feels rn

Not until the UKfaggot kills himself.

Who?

why doesn't Sup Forums just dox him and ruin his life the old Sup Forums would not stand for this

Because this meme is more old Sup Forums than anything else here nowadays

Did you chrck out the official andy sixx warm log sucking website?

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

Dude this is weapons grade autism.i cant beleive this idiot took the time to create a website about his fucking disturbed fetish

What the fuck?

>Log of Shit News Agency
Did some psycho escape the ward or something?