here u go, gimme your lickin please

More

bit small for a good licking

Ya ur dick looks lickable yum

I want to lick the head then work my way down the shaft and suck on your balls

I wish I had my foreskin...

is mine okay?

tell me how you'd lick my head, I'm gonna rub it everywhere in your mouth

thanks... I'm so horny I'd fuck your mouth like an animal after you treat my head :)

I'm going to slowly start licking it so every lick will give you pleasure then I would go faster until your whole head was in my mouth and I'm using my tongue to suck on your cock

Wash your dick, it's dirty.

I'm always clean, currently in bed, maybe some precum got out thinking of anons. But I'm dirty minded a lot :*

I'd luck to push my head in and out furiously holding you while you're licking like an animal

I'd take a sharp knife and cut it off

I like you, but before I'll fuck your badass

Oh fuck that sounds so hot user, I want to gag on your cock while you treat me as your pet and I furiously suck on your head

tell me your preferred position and I promise I'm gonna fuck both your mouth and ass non stop til we cum immensely... please user let me feel your fucking hot tongue give it all

Mmm sounds good I want to be on all fours and you thrust your cock in to my mouth then you move onto my ass and pound me hard

you got me so fucking horny I feel my head like it's made of iron, care to share something yours? I'll fuck you hard and suck you dry so long before your brain connects everything, let's blow this up together my fucking partner

Do you have kik?

never used it but I know it, if u give me your contact I'll find u

Alright mine is TheSuspect11

love seeing fags get together