twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate all limes

Because it's 2016.

Because it's 2016

Because it's 2016.
Come on, people!

Because it's 2016.

Because its 2016

How do you still have hate? It's 2016 for fuck's sake!

Porque es 2016

I don't. It is nice having someone remind you what year it currently is. Because I can't keep up.

Because its 2016

Because it is no longer the current year. it is now the current year +1.

That's like asking children why they like candy.
Just look at him.
How can't you hate him?

i like him, idiots like him really help republicans

>dont fear the refugees, dont use logic
>oh shit suicide bombers, shootings, and mass rape

Because it's current year.

Because it's 2016!

He is a subhuman Anglo.

BEADY
ANGLO
EYES

And he's a fucking imbecile.

why doesn't he do a segment on Hillary? There is enough material for him to go on for hours.

Because it's
>2011+5

Because he's everything wrong with bongistan and the yanks might get the impression we like him
He's a "British comedian" who's never been famous or even known here, and isn't funny.

A D V E R T I S I N G
D
V
E
R
T
I
S
I
N
G

Can agree. It is definitely 2016.

He's annoying and condescending.

>the new "go back to voldemorditt"

Because it's 2016.

In all seriousness, I just don't really like the way he presents his material. He comes off as every overprivileged, know-it-all teenager who is trying to hard to rebel against his conservative parents. There are some liberal comedians that I can laugh at and respect, but John Oliver is not one of them.

his jokes aren't even jokes, they're just saying random things.
>"i mean who does that? that's like a fisherman sticking his knob through a cheerio while riding a camel upside down on a supertanker!"
that's literally every joke he makes

I love that /pol can make like 5 images and the rest are so incompetant they have to paste them onto other peoples stuff.

You mean a negative segment?
Because TWC, the owner of his employers, HBO, dropped several hundred million on Clinton in support of her.

I don't know John Oliver -- is he the guy responsible for that saying? I assumed it was Trudeau. Was Trudeau mimicking John Oliver or the other way around?

this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=cqhMse--cLw

/thread

Because it's 2016

He's a bit TOO british desu.

He keeps mentioning the current year and it makes me feel old.

YOU'RE AN X WHO SUPPORTS Y? THAT'S LIKE BEING A, WHO REALLY WANTS TO B, BUT BECAUSE OF C, HE HAS TO D E F. I MEAN YES, YOU CAN G, BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO H IF YOU HAVE TO I?
>audience wildly applauds, infinite praise casts towards Mr. 2016 as friction causes the studio to burn to the ground

IT'S CURRENT YEAR
T
S

C
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

I MEAN COME ON

Is it me or does John Oliver come off as Jewie

His bits have the same intellectual reasoning as Carl the Cuck.

"What? You seriously believe X? It's 2016! You actually expect me to explain my reasoning? I just did? Ha ha, it's 2016!"

The smugness and withheld laughter in his tone at every word just drips with "I'm right because I'm right, and if you have any other opinion you're clearly not from 2016."

Daily show tonight. Owned by HBO. HBO subsidiary of Time Warners. Founder: Steve Ross. Born to jewish parents.

You do the math.

>asking for reasons to hate a libtard on Sup Forums
Back to fucking Reddit, nigger.

He is a moderate SJW, and thus gives some level of legitimacy to other SJW`s.

John Oliver kind of looks like a Jew. Is he a true Anglo?

Because it's 2016

>he's so new he doesn't know what exploitable is

>You do the math.

...they raised a successful kid?

Oh i know what an exploitable is, it's just plainly obvious that you retards don't know how to resize images without stretching them.

I guess its just parallel thinking. Both Oliver's saying and Trudeau's speech happened around the same time although I wouldn't doubt Trudeau watches Oliver's show all the time

>incompetant

Because he's a dumb liberal faggot. He has great points on a lot of issues, but for some reason every now and again, he just goes complete radical left-wing numarxist on some shit like the death penalty.

>know it all teenager

or maybe the people who disagree with him are fucking old cold war dumbasses who don't know how to use the internet to find information and be objective?

He gave us this.

limey shill

I'm so glad you Americans have him, along with James Corden. Just take Piers Morgan back and I'll be content.

A jew in media trying to subvert the populace.

That's the point of my post. Was he successful? Yes, but again, he's a kike so it's easier to get investors at the ground level.

Because he's a liberal twat who mocked French birthrates and seemed to think their soft genocide via brown immigration was something to be admired. He's not a good or clever person.

How do you feel about lemons?

Oranges?

I like the guy, he's pretty funny and I agree with most of his points. But once in a while, he shits out some stupid sjw propaganda. Remember Drumpf? Dumbest shit I've seen on tv in a long time.

>lived through a time when communism killed millions of people
>somehow wrong about it

epic