So tell me Sup Forums. Did I catch a bad one?

So tell me Sup Forums. Did I catch a bad one?

What is it? Scabies? Herpes?

It itches and itches really hard when I'm sleeping

Stay off the internet. Go to a doctor. You can walk in to any urgent care and get an examination.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Doesn't look like anything to be honest op. Nice to see an unapologetic based black man around here. Pol needs more non insane black people to reinforce the knowledge that we shouldn't be in a race war.. we should be in a class war and a religious war.

Hitler has an ss division with 60,000 Islamic people and printed korans with the Nazi symbol to give them the knowledge that we are working together with all races, Creed's and colours nto defeat degeneracy.

Go see a doctor in case though

How the hell did you get fucking eczema on your dick user?

He's obviously not a nigger. Are you retarded?

Amputation is your only effective option.

psoriasis?

i would say fordyce spots which are present in like 1 in 3 men and appear on the scrotum and base of the penis. however, there are some issues because

1.) fordyce spots do not tend to cover the entire length of the penis/appear clustered like that

2.) fordyce spots do not itch

3.) fordyce spots are normal and are on your dick forever

therefore, i have no idea what the fuck that is. i would recommend seeing the doc.

>inb4 cancer

not scabies. maybe herpes but everyone has that anyway. maybe hpv. when was your sexual encounter

No one thinks it's herpes though? I just found flea dust on my bed. Could it be fleas? Am I just filthy? I do feel itchy all around.

QUADS, PRAIZE THE QUADS

See a doctor you faggot

An allergic reaction. Latex?

chkd

Thats scabies bro. I still have nightmares about having them burrowing in my dick skin. Scabies are most active at night which is why it itches more then. Sucks cuz the cream to get rid of them is prescription only. I think i paid 70 without insurance

Fuck. Is that really what scabies burrows looks like? It's only on my dick though. Not in the webs of my hands or anything

Bruh now i know 100% you have scabies. Look for little burrows like the picture. If you find one there could be a tiny black dot at the end of it. That black dot is a scabie who is literally giving birth, shitting, and eating you while under your skin. You gotta tell people youre around a lot that you got em. My dad got them just because i sat on his couch.

Nice quads user. Check em.

Forgot the pic haha look around your feet and hands for burrows but they can be anywhere

Fuck I noticed black dots earlier but I thought they were just scabs

It looks like Herpes type A cluster

Once you get the permethrin cream ( its gotta be 10%. They sell 5% stuff otc but thats only for lice and fleas not scabies) you have to wash all your clothes and bedding. Whenever you first noticed it, you got them about 3 weeks prior to that. After the cream kills them the itching stops about a week after.

How has a single person not mentioned how fucking tiny this penis is? Lol wtf

I don't see burrows like that. It's itchy as fuck

Why is your penis niggerer than your hands?

Couldn't you just use 2 5% creams to have a 10% ? Or twice as much 5%?

are you stupid or something?

Idk I set my dick out under a lamp a lot.
I heard it could also be a yeast infection on my dick.

It's not sore and I haven't experienced pus so idk if it's really herpes

Chocked

>Chocked
>C h o c k e d
> o

Fuckin them dirty bitches make ya dick look like a Babe Ruth candy bar

nothing to worry about, Op.
I got you.

It's normal. It's just cosmetic *looks*.

You need to burn them off dude