Why are online PC games infested with roaches these days?

Why are online PC games infested with roaches these days?

I can't go on any FPS without running into them.

>ROACH
REEEEE FUCK YOU TOOO

>join any video game server
>instantly hear loud Spanish, Portuguese, or French

>CTM :V

I'm Turkish, and even i dont know why Turkish people are so toxic

kürt

>playing online
nah

Which games? Haven't met a single Turk in-game to this day. Maybe I have been out for too long.

^
what did you mean by this

you are kürt, i am kurt

>what did you mean by this
Probably this.

t. Abdullah Öcalan

Turks just play a bit bad but what really bothers me are Russians. I can't event put it into words.

>go to any youtube video
>look at the comments
>kkkkkkkkkk jajajajajajajajaja BR?

I bet they're just tired of waiting for the next release in the best turk PC game franchise.

that's why I only play on PS4.
third worlders can't afford it ;^)

Why do Russians bother you?

Probably he's about those schoolkids in Dota and CS.

They literally destroy every single online game.. Just Google it, everyone wants them to he gone from EU servers.

1.They can't speak English and French assume everyone speak s Russian
2. They play so incredibly bad you would think they are all genetically retarded
3. Toxic as fuck

But now comes the worst:
They are notorious and degenerate cheaters. They are always amongst the first to cheat in online games. It's like they have no soul. Fuck they eventually cheated in WoW. Cheating in WoW is so fucking stupid, you have to be clinically retarded to do that.

>and French
*and they always assume

Because every single russian plays almost as if they were trying to make your team lose on purpose no matter the game. It's safe to assume that your average russian is either retarded or so malicious that they go out of their way to ruin other peoples games.

Also they assume everyone understands russian. Go choke on a nigger dick somewhere else ivan, no one understands your guttural mumbling fucking animal.

Most of the russians are pretty entitled, the ones playing games are mostly from wealthier families and thus have beeb pampered all life, making teamwork impossible. They just see everybody else as human garbage and can't comprehend own errors.

>Why not OP? Is there a problem with Ru ppl. playing on EU server(Russia is part of EU btw)? I know pretty damn well what's behind this question,and i'm not Russian. Please don't make it like the HOTS forums,where from time to time, some whiny tool squeaks about "them evil ruskies"
>Thank you!

If there are Russians on the server, I can't play.

Also their fucking Siberian pings. Whenever I played arena with a melee I couldn't event do shit against them because "You are too far away" .. Russians ruin everything

Yes, Russians have a pretty bad reputation, but I did not know about the Turks.

I believe most games should have some sort of function to exclude by ping difference.

the russian bashing among eu gamers is a meme

i've met enough whiny self-absorbed brits/germans/nords/turks to know that the only thing sets apart russians is that they speak bad english

sometimes it's even better to see unintelligible cyric runes than to process the english rants by the former group

Nah and after the Russians French are the worst players. French have been known to be horrible players since War craft II. I still remember playing WC3 and whenever you had a French in your team everyone immediately wrote "gg it's over" ... It's funny because whenever I play with Germans, Brits or Scandinavians everything flows and games are almost won every time. Nobody curses, people don't do low IQ like mistakes and actually admit their mistakes. Still can't believe Voltaire and Descartes were actually French

>this thread

everyone posting here is literary everything that is wrong with modern multilayer games. It is just an endless loop of insulting and bashing and no constructive criticism in sight.

gg you people posting here all let the shit-tier Russian and Turkish gamers, past and present, win by proxy.

I would fucking lock this thread if I had the power, trust me.

>join server
>smug swedes lose

Germans are the biggest cancer online games. It is painful to listen to this goddamn accent, and when they are not using voicechat, they are abusing emojis. Literal cancer

5/5 reposts from blizzard overwatch forums