P R E S T O N

>Prepping for winter part 4 when

Nice. Got any more of those?

so fucking terrible holy fuck

>Most ruined edition
Okay

you didnt have time to watch it though, the video is 15 minutes long

Based

Someone post the Ned execution scene one with the fucking massive crowd and terrible perspective.

Here
1) Stannis
2) Loras
3) Jaime
4) Brienne
5) Jon
6) Theon
7) Asha
8) Euron
9) Bran
10) Doran
Ive already seen it

classic /got/core

>mfw "thousands"

Thanks pham. Got the version without meme text?

"Old lady at the disco" Baelor always gets me most.

Oh god i kek'd so hard.

The meme about everyone being an unwashed pig who only dresses in brown, particularly fucking nobility, has to die.

GOAT

>bran laughing like a madman after seeing jaime's 3 inches

Please more i can't stop laughing !

Well if the costumes werent such bland looking shit then it would die

Littlefinger_betrays_Ned.png is really the be all end all of shitty fanart. A true classic for the ages.

>has the only actually ornate armor in the entire show
>wears a fucking brown rag over it half the time

>we won't even get WoW before the final season

>Most ruined
Stannis still takes the crown.

>that tiny fist on the mountain's helmet

>Stannis still takes the crown.
:'(

yes

Stupid fag, Bran didnt scream when he fell

i like bran's graphic tee

Jaime looks like fabio's retarded cousin, retardo

Can we agree that they ruined Dany?,

Book Dany = everything i touch turns to shit (i am an indian Midas)

Show Dany = everything i touch turns to shit, jk lol i just bring my Dothraki horde and my bad cgi dragons.

I feel like the artist should have included mao,stalin, hitler, napolian, osama ,all the presidents, and obama in the crowd.and gave ned a cross.

There was no tenderness in the kiss he returned to her, only hunger. Her mouth opened for his tongue. "No," she said weakly when his lips moved down her neck, "not here. The septons…"
"The Others can take the septons." He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother's altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her smallclothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon's blood was on her, but it made no difference.
"Hurry," she was whispering now, "quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime." Her hands helped guide him. "Yes," Cersei said as he thrust, "my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you're home now, you're home now, you're home." She kissed his ear and stroked his short bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei's heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

has anyone posted spoilers for the upcoming seasons? i want to read

:'(

So, when are they finally bringing Stannis back?

He'll be revealed before Lady Stoneheart, but after prince Aegon.

>still touching himself

I like to look at this one while I imagine CIA's face in place of Ramsay's

Based Jaime thread. Thank you, Salty Cunt.

Could someone post that awful fanart of Dany roaring with her Dragons like "ME STRUNG WOMBYN!"?

What in the name of god is that abomination?????

bretty gud tbqh

>[teeth grinding gets completely out of hand]

>the books
youtube.com/watch?v=YVJa4Fl34l4
>the show
youtube.com/watch?v=kIgMxoYtY2E

>the books
youtube.com/watch?v=C7kW7cT1uGA
>the show
youtube.com/watch?v=1rikVftx00w

The painful thing about this isn't just the fanart, it's that we all know deep down in our gut that this is actually Dabid's ending.

>This is real

Damn d&d always throw out the best speeches for cock and fart jokes

Who /qyburn/ here?

>smart as fuck
>scientific miracles out the ass
>always professional and polite
>even Cersei genuinely likes him

seriously what can't this guy do?

>tfw he will never be your grandfather, give you dried plums and tell you stories about the citadel

it hurts, /got/

prestone

Alfie is a great actor but I'm also book biased because I love his ADWD chapters so much

But that would mean that it's GRRM's ending?

>barristan won't eventually take a liking of mereen after governing for some time and reject daenerys' rule of chaos when she inevitably comes back
>instead he's going to charge with the knights he's been training and get most of them killed, probably including himself, so she can return with her dragons and duhrakarys
Grumm you fucking hack.

The guy playing theon is a great actor, you can see right through a ton of the others but his transformation into reek and the way he plays him is genius. Shame D&D keep going back and forth with him regrowing his cock.

Oh, yeah, the acting was great. I thought you were talking about the actual...likeability the characters the actors portray have.

why

Well the pictures in that image are northmen. Its funny how this image actually exists when Daenarys, Margaery and Cerseis costumes exist.

Why did they make this walker look so much like Edd? Most people I talked to thought it was supposed to be him at first

haven't been here in a while, is sophie still best waifu?

that hambeast never was

no it wouldn't, fuck off

Does anyone else just want to see how the show ends without having to watch every episode? Like just a brief overview, and then the end? That'd be better for me, I don't really hold much stock in any of the characters left. The only thing cool about it was that nobody seemed safe from getting killed, now the main characters can jump off castle walls and get stabbed 10 times or ride into battle against an entire army with hardly a scratch. It's unwatchable.

Throwing kids out of a tower just happens to be his fetish.

If Jon becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms, will he have to take up the Seven as his gods?

Or change the official religion like Henry the Eighth did?

In Denial much?

Literally yes.

No better match exists for the two and they have the most impact and benefits together

>Le Northman are poor and stupid so they dress like peasents
No thats just d&d

So is it too late for Varys to be a good character again...like he was in season1?

Hello darkness my old friend...

Oh yeah that ship has sailed along with the rest of the good characters.

I had high hopes for Patchface. I theorized he was going to play some major role at some time. Like he's actually some undercover spy or something. I was hoping he'd do something to betray Stannis that puts him in a bind, Stannis prevails, finds out about Patchface, and burns him while Shireen weeps.

This is now a Blackfyre thread.

All hail His Grace King Aegon of the house Blackfyre, sixth of his name, King of the Andals the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm! Hail to the King Who Bore the Sword, the King Clothed in Gold!

Only pic related can save Varys. And he would kill Littlefinger.

>Jaime
>most ruined
>not Loras

jamiefag please

>aegon
>blackfyre

lol no

I assume he is free to worship who he wants. They have a Godwood in KL.

Have you worshiped at the altar of our lord Jon Starkgaryen today?

Or at the alter of his running mate the Young Bear?

See

Stannis was not the most ruined.

He at least had good spots.

They stripped everything from Loras and made him a faggot.

He went from joining the kingsguard cause once the sun has set no candle can replace it, and being pissed at people dissing Renly, to fucking a man he'd only just met, and shitting on himself and renly and apologizing for being a horny faggot.

>all 3 dragons surviving the entire show
Showfags sure are funny

Dany is cute

CUTE

1)What was your most oh fuck off (d&d) moment of Sdeason 6?
2) Unintentionally hiliarious moment?
3) Worst death
4) Best death
5) Worst line
6) Best plot hole
7) Best use of teleporter
8) Worst case of amenesia
9) Biggest waste of money
10) Best shitting on source materialol moment
Discuss

>Dany
>alive by the end

For what purpose?

She's a conqueror, not a ruler, and can't have kids. Once Jon is recognized as her heir and gets one of the dragons, she can die.

Jon being her heir even gets him the Dothraki since he could be considered the Khalakka, and as a good warrior, they'd respect him