My girlfriend is super slutty

My girlfriend is super slutty
I've done anal w her a few times and shoved massive toys in all her holes....
recently she asked me to beat/choke her as we fuck.... she said it would get her so fucking wet
I'm fine with it I guess
But do girls really like this
Or is she just setting me up to sue
I am very well off (she doesn't really work)
What do I do? Is it too risky

do it

>My girlfriend is super slutty
Of course she is.
Who else would be your gf?

When in doubt, don't choke her out.

post more

>shoved massive toys in all her holes

judging by looks in your picture, you should have shoved one in her mouth and kept it there so she could lose some weight

no

she's building you up and making you love her kinky quirks, but she's about to ask for BBC. And you're gonna give it to her, because you wanna see her be dirty. You want to see the color contrast of his huge black cock in her mouth.

Record her asking you to do it then slap the shit outta her.

My girl likes light choking and slapping her in the face

If you're really sketchy about it tell her you want written and signed consent for the choking/slapping. But I've done it before with long term and short term gfs. Really common thing that turns girls on I guess. Never had it bite me in the ass

As a guy who has been hitting and choking women for years I can assure you it's like turning a faucets on in their panties.

Try to audio record her giving consent, could turn out to be useful in the future.

choking, my gf genuinely likes it, gets her really wet and im diamonds watching her turn red/blue and struggling for air. i can feel her cunt pulsing on my dick, feels good man

>Or is she just setting me up to sue
Do you have money? If not then there's no threat of a lawsuit. No insurance would cover an intentional criminal act.

yes some women like it.

here is what I would do

1) set safe words
2) document shit via email "are you sure" "lets have a safe word" all that shit, so later if it is an issue, you can point to it.
3) have her find some videos that turn her on and send them to you. again evidence if necessary. but also good tutorial. rough sex is an aquired skill - knowing what she wants in advance tells you a lot.
4) fill out a BDSM check sheet. its a "fun" thing to do , but again great evidence.

I have been doing all of these things with girlfriend for years bro, they love it.

Don't worry about a lawsuit, just don't beat her like she stole something.

why do you have to be the way you are

because it's true. look at her. she even looks the classic hotwife

i mean maybe so, but i still have to wonder why are you people so obsessed with the bbc cuck fetish? it seems very idk disturbingly obsessive from the threads ive seen

Inadmissible as evidence unless she's aware of the recording.

Best to get her consent on video with her saying she's aware that she's being filmed

Also, moar pics!

>Implying real men don't like it thicc but not fat