So how is he going to get impeached?

So how is he going to get impeached?
Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/06/19/is-russiagate-really-hillarygate/#18176d435cf6
youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An email discussing dropping russian sanctions in return for dirt on clinton seems pretty likely at this point.

Nothing will happen, ever. You liberal pussies will get your teeth kicked in again and wont win the senate or house so you'll never have the power to start the process

I think they won't stop after that, he could be ending up in jail. One with tons of black people I hope, and they should keep him alive, and daily raped.

mean while a Clinton investigator and one man set to testy this week was "suicided"

and the whole Russia thing was a setup from the get go by Hillary and Obama

brick to the skull

they attorney met with Obama admin before and after

Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate? The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/06/19/is-russiagate-really-hillarygate/#18176d435cf6

youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo

i guess trump is a great president then.
nobody should insult him.

how about hair slammed to a brick

he wont, just wishful thinking.

well after 8 years and his wife or one of his kids takes office lol

Probably some kid of a cancer patient who gets denied coverage. It'll end like Boardwalk Empire.

Nice. Right to step 5. We got a true trumpfag here, folks.

He's not going to get impeached, and liberals need to understand this and stop blowing everything he fucking does out of proportion out of hopes that it'll get him kicked out of office.

We're going to deal with him for four years. He'll either fuck some shit up or he won't, we'll see.

I'm honestly dreading the 2021 elections because at this point every side is radicalized and frothing at the mouth anytime somebody says something that they disagree with. Shit was always horrible, but I don't remember it being this fucking bad.

when Hillary and Obama goes to prison for all their crimes aka never

Insult him all you want, but don't pretend like she's any better than he is

arent there congressional rules and plans for how presidents get impeached? probably according to those if it happens.

You must be the first one I see that supports him without calling everyone else a fag, I would shake your hand.

>liberals need to understand this
Do you not understand that this is happening and it's not just liberals complaining?
>2021 elections

He'll die in office and it'll be a moot point. Pence will send us all to FEMA camps and we'll starve to death. Life was never fair.

>for all their crimes
Which crimes are those again?

he already ruined the court system for 30 years.. and the rock will win the next presidency...

>he's not going to be a serious candidate
>ok so he's actually running, but no way he wins the GOP nomination
>alright, so he won the nomination, but he's days behind clinton in the polls
>oh shit he won the election, but he won't get his travel ban through
>ok so some of the stuff he promised is coming true, but he'll be impeached
see a pattern here?

their enemies control all 3 branches of government, so what exactly is the holdup, eh? They didn't do shit and everyone knows it.

he will remain president for 8 years anyone thinking otherwise is a nigger lover sjw cuck

we all like your mom/sister.

>some of the stuff he promised is coming true
>less than 1% of the bullshit he uttered is happening
>we will repeal obama care on january 22nd
>and replace it with a better plan
>we have a plan
He's a fucking con artist.

no, it's not we all, it's YOU

hell resign by christmas. still going to prison though along with kushner and propably Jr.

By making his skin less peach?

he never said he would repeal obamacare by jan 22 retard.