Hey guys, my mom just caught me smoking weed again but this time I have a doctor's rec aka med card...

Hey guys, my mom just caught me smoking weed again but this time I have a doctor's rec aka med card. She's still dissapointed and mad at me but smoking weed has no effect on my grades. What do I do anons?

Smoke more weed.

All you have to do is dont give a fuck, you're licensed to smoke.

Full house.

Start a proper reaction folder. I don't want random shit from your phone.

Nice dubs.

what happened in the picture op

Two pair, actually

THIS IS NOW A DUBS THREAD

It's completely legal if you have a medical card. I'm assuming you still live at home though, so you'll want things to remain civil. Try to clear the air with her if you can. Sit down and talk to her about why she doesn't like it. Maybe you can root out some of that anti-marijuana propaganda she likely internalized in her younger years

i did a dubs

>always illegal
>until illegal
What does that even mean...

Fuck her. I mean, not literally, but to hell with her. Fuck your sister. Literally,

Unless ur abusing it and getting high 24/7 whats the issue? Even doing coke once ina while is fine just dont be a pussy and get addicted

Underage b&

Kill her

Underage kids don't get med cards dumbass

OP here, Update, just got disowned... Parents not talking to me.. Should I just pack my shit and go at this point?

Be like:
It's the year 2017. Times have changed Momma. Now get in there and make me a sandwich.

grow the fuck up and move out faggot

Ps. Kinda wanna just dip and smoke lol but I'll have to sleep on my car and I only have $10 left in my bank account :(

I'm a full time college student

What did you do to that poor Fiat?

Crashed

weird? i dont remember him asking if u were a college kid

Post mom pics

Update, OP here. My mom just pulled me aside to talk about my smoking. I told her it was all legal since I have my rec now. She told me she still doesn't approve. I was going to tell her it doesn't affect me negatively and that it makes me happy, but I got confused and fucked her dad.