Thoughts?

I liked it.

Waaaa my aunt touched me now I can't into normal shit sucked only reason I saw it was to get my bitch in the sack by bitch I mean hand

flash looks like a faggot

>"touch my friend again and i'll blind you"
holy shit that scene was cringe, as if that scrawny little introverted beta fuck would be able to beat up all those other guys by himself

I like Emma Watson and I like incest so hey, 10/10

Really bad.
He wanted to be the most special snowflake and that annoyed me.
Also he did so much stupid shit like kissing emma when he was sex with the other girl.

yeah

>had i been that kid's best friend, i'd have killed myself, too.

fuck the target audience of this movie.

Appropriate cringe, tho

>kissing emma when he was sex with the other girl
u w0t m8?

Have they all been photoshopped together

Could they not even get the actors together for this?

I didn't like Ezra before it but I liked him after it.

fuckboi is like 'kiss most smokin grill in da room' so protag kisses emma but he having relations with a diferent girirl at that time and she in the room when h e kies emmaf

Anyone here read the book?
Thought the movie was pretty solid coming of age kino, but saw it wasted at 4 A.M with friends, so didn't remember much. Checked out the book last week, Charlie reads like he's actually autistic, or slightly retarded. It's glaringly obvious that he's not only not normal, but also quite slow.
Don't think it was intentional but thank God they jettisoned it from the movie. Read like as if the author didn't know there was a difference between mentally ill and mentally challenged

Really comfy, but it's a "normie" movie so autistic kvs don't like it

Really loved it.
The molested angle kind of lost me, because I would have preferred if the MC misery dereived by a generic existential dread and not a particular event

He didn't "beat them up", they were just shocked at him fighting back.

Jocks just do it for bantz, they don't want some quiet autist actually coming to school with a knife.

Ezra Miller being a faggot felt a bit forced.
Also, it's the only film where I thought Emma Watson was really beautiful.

It tried to hard to be something it wasn't

That's because he actually is.

"heroes" is a decent song by a great artist. that's honestly the only thing I remember about this piece of shit.

I want to be emma watson's hero if you know what I'm alluding to

I'm an angsty asocial faggot. Doesn't mean I'm a fucking hipster piece of trash like all the characters of this movie.

Literally not me.

>baby faced freshman goes to school
>becomes friends with the cool senior kids
>hooks up with 2 senior girls, one of the being Emma fucking Watson
>beats up the football team despite being a dyel manlet

Ridiculous wish fullfilment, but I kinda liked it.

Like any other hollywood "loser" or "introvert" movie, he always ends up with multiple friends and girls to pick yay.

That milkshake scene was good tho

Too cringe desu

what happened next?
I'm not going to watch this movie

They all got pissed at him and he tried an hero

senpai shes beautiful in everything, especially the latter potters and noah

"Heroes" scene was pretty kino

I liked it the film

>"Heroes" scene was pretty kino

It's unrealistic that a bunch of hipster kids from the early 90s who are into Sonic Youth have never heard probably the most famous David Bowie song

true but it doesnt matter unless you have autism. the whole point is the audience is supposed to know the song...even if the characters dont..could have been any song, but yea obviously its Bowies best song imho, they should know it. Im sure Emma knew it being British. It would seem forced either way if they acted like they knew it maybe. But i can confirm some americans are oblivious and might not have known about bowie, the song did come out in 77