Who started this meme and why have there been less of them on Sup Forums? They used to be a daily thing

Who started this meme and why have there been less of them on Sup Forums? They used to be a daily thing

Daily? It was hourly ...

I always assumed it was a deeply butthurt Christfag trying to get into heaven through memes. Annoying as fuck.

Probably

Because it's cancer. Just like the "white girls want black Dick's threads.

It's overdone cancerous bs. The community is sick of it. It's lost its luster.

The "community" is sick of a lot of threads, and people still keeping post them.

You think so? What about the " your mom will die if you don't reply to this thread"?

This shit. What. The. Fuck.

Probably the same guy that started the Andy sixx meme.

And the same answer to your second question

Fuck that Andy sixx gay shit

That this is ultra-cancer. And it's STILL going. I don't even understand why. They did all the damage they could do but they just keep doing it. Why

Dude has mental issues, no lie

Give it time. The community will eventually get sick of it. I've been here since 2008 and have seen MANY themes and memes... many of which you'ld not even know of.

The community eventually get sick of it and it becomes cringy to even be brought up. It's old news, man. It ran its course. How many Bachelor Frog threads do you see these days? They were funny as fuck in 2012, but everyone moves in to the NEW thing.

It's dead. Had its time and is 6 feet under.

I don't know, some shit like op's post, banana, sixx, demonstrates that one or a few determined autistic cunts can damn near ruin a board. Maybe you're right but cancer seems to last forever now. There's no "community" to shout it down and zero moderation. Sup Forums is truly dead.

You're correct on some levels. The "community" is an issue because there is no longer a feeling of Sup Forumsrotherhood.

Moot was the glue that held much of this site together. Now, the new gook-Moot feels that he purchased a platform that will instantly net himself success. He is wrong though. His MODS are children that ban anything, even if it's legal, and he never speaks to the community. Moot spoke and was INVOLVED with Sup Forums.

Gook MOOT wants to waltz in and think everything will be the same, with ZERO participation from him. Well, it won't.

I hope his mods read this too.

So how are these threads posted every hour? Bots or some kinda code?

Also, what's even the point? Are they auto generated topics to ensure people have something to talk about?

They truly do not give a fuck. A couple weeks ago a mod started banning sixx threads and actually chimed in with some USER WAS BANNED and it was like a goddamn event, people were so fucking happy. Then, disappeared, never happened again. Back in the m00t days everyone pushed it but when someone got too fucking annoying they would shut it down. Japanmoot doesn't care about this site at all, he just sees it as a property. Janitors exist just to keep him from getting sued for illegal shit. Sucks man.

the retard that was posting them realized no one gave a fuck about his forced meme

It does suck, and I'm right there agreeing with you Sup Forumsrotha!
This site no longer has pride, a direction or Sup Forumsrotherhood.
Fucking Japanese... "we own site... you leave if you don't like..." So "friendly".
Owning something and making something magical are definitely 2 different things, which, I know that you know Sup Forumsro.
It sucks.

Every so often people do shit like this as a lame attempt at trolling. Back in the day there used to be chikun threads everywhere. Also logposters are the same

Some of these people are really determined though. I mean I like to do the flat earth troll but you know, I don't spend months posting dozens of threads each day. Seems like these people have broken brains.

2008? Wow. You must think you're an old fag.

And it's not the community. These aren't memes. This is a couple losers endlessly reposting the same shit.

What about the cancer banana?

what about everything being "nerve gas". That is gay as fuck.

I think it was that same cocksucker that kept trying to force the "whew lad" bullshit.

It's all cuck threads now, praise kuk

>2017
>still believing oldfags still post or reply
>kek

Sometimes they are organized raids from different autist forums

My autist friend tells me they organize on 8ch and come here to fuck with "the normies"

That type of shit never lasts. An endless forced meme is probably a lonely autist.

Good movie though