New fluffy thread! Anyone got the starter/explanation image? Can't seem to find mine

New fluffy thread! Anyone got the starter/explanation image? Can't seem to find mine

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/user/Loserton_McAutism_The_Third
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew, look at all the people

Gonna dump blue, got up to 32

Lurking

kek

Lol, at least there's two of you

And thank you for coming in to assist

Lurking

Only 1/3 through

Hahaha, love that one

>TFW I was the one who capped half of Blue and I keep getting compliments on my shitty capping skill

Oh God, I have the worst love/hate relationship with it (hence the filename). It makes me cringe hard, but it is a good cringe.

Well thank you for providing me with excellent dump material. Blue always brings people in

Derpbastian here.

Drew an aftermath for a comic I posted yesterday on the booru.

1/2

2/2

/r/ing the story about the immortal fluffy and her brother who brings world peace and shit. That is some top quality weirdbox.

I totally feel you. But because of how it surprised me I genuinely laughed. Like most weird box I guess lol

That's about the best I got

Bretty gud/10

2/3 done!

There's something about the aesthetics of this guy's comics that gives me the creeps. I've had nightmares before that gave me the same awful feeling these comics do.

Finally done

No offence intended her, but... although Blue is a really good story, having 30 greentext images taking virtually all the space on these threads is getting annoying. I think you need to either:

1) Paste it together (5 to 6 parts into one single image), thus reducing the number of images required to post here to 6-5, this will reduce spamming and allow more varied images to be posted on these threads.

Or

2) Post it on the booru and whenever you want to share the story you can paste the link on these threads instead.

I'm on a phone, only dumping to keep the thread going. Could edit em together, but certainly not now. The story is over now anyway

Thanks for posting my story, I'm really glad people are enjoying it, will write Blue 33 tonight, in maybe 15 minutes or so

I would if I could, but alas, I am but a lowly phonefag, so I can't

Maybe consider editing em together so asshole here can stop bitching at people that bother to dump. Thank you! Love your story

Post on Booru?

Oh look at that, the thread is dying without me. Sage goes in all fields

Following on from something in the last thread. Have you told people about fluffys? I recently got caught by the wife and she thinks I'm some sort of closet furry!

Maybe consider talking to her about it then? My gf and I browse these threads together

Again, I wish I could, but am lowly phonefag with no real editing skills

I'll do it if it's cool with the screencap guy, I have a Booru now, nothing is on it though. Loserton_McAutism_The_Third. Doesn't quite roll off the tongue as "Blue user" does, but it feels a lot more accurate.

Screencapper here, go ahead

You truly are the real MVP. Thanks.

>will write Blue 33 tonight, in maybe 15 minutes or so

And this is exactly what I mean, next fluffy thread will have 33 greentext images about Blue, and every single time a new fluffy thread begins someone will spam it with 33+ greentext images.

Don't take me wrong, the story is awesome, but takes way too much space here.i strongly suggest you create a fluffybooru account and begin posting your Blue story there.

>Look at who is bitching. Lol.

I already said that I did. It didn't phase my friends much (although not much can phase people after you tell them about Chris-chan).

>Have you told people about fluffys?
I told my D&D group in a discussion about "the sickest things on Sup Forums". They didn't quite understand what it was, so I pulled up a thread. Everyone agreed it was pretty messed up, but "weirdly cathartic". I think a couple of them may have started lurking.
(Hi Erica, Hi Dan)

Okay, let's see your oc then.

Blue's artist, please don't listen to this fag. Must be some reading disabled fuck to dislike greentext this badly.

Hey wait a minute I never said that. Shoot him, he's the clone!

Fuck it. I need to get back into writing, and I might as well start with hopping back into this shit.

Someone give me a prompt or two to pick from, and I will have a story written by next Saturday (assuming a thread is started then). I'm better at interaction and psychological stuff rather than straight-up abuse, but I'll really bite at anything now.

>Screencaper guy here
I'm screencaper guy...

Okay, how about this. A fluffy has lost his herd due to a man's hatred of them. Unbeknownst to the man, his kid has secretly taken in the last remaining fluffy. Hilarity ensues.

My God.... I hope I didn't just get conned into posting somebody else's screencap on the booru without they're permission.

I'll repeat an idea I previously had. A person with either schizophrenia or bipolar disorder takes in a fluffy. In a psychotic episode the person maims and/or kills the fluffy, leading this person to commit suicide.

>Loserton_McAutism_The_Third
Derpbastian here.
Mind posting the full link to your booru profile so I can begin following you please?

K

No. Reading comprehension of what I've said: it's just the amount of images it takes within a thread. It is way better only a few with lots of content than tiny bits at a time. Some day, hopefully there will be more than 150 parts for the story, so.... reach image limit on a single thread for just one story? Not practical.

So there was a herd, but a dude drove them away. And the kid secretly takes one of them in? If so...simple, but malleable. I can dig it.

No..?

(Writerfag again) I actually had a similar-ish idea a few months ago. Might try to take this one as well.

go for it user

Does this work? fluffybooru.org/user/Loserton_McAutism_The_Third

...yes?

Still no oc. Tired of your snobbish bullshit, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.