Hey Sup Forumsro's i smashed the girl of my dreams a couple of days ago

Hey Sup Forumsro's i smashed the girl of my dreams a couple of days ago.

Why do i feel more depressed than ever.

because its not what you needed.

Because you didnt roll these dubz. Czech em

The one thing you desired most is now behind you

this most likely

Now that's out of the way, create a new goal. You have no direction now, keep moving forward and all will be well

I wanted a proper relationship with this girl not just pointless sex.

Same thing happened to me bro. Just gotta realize it isn't where your happiness comes from

"Either you know what you want, and then you don't get what you want. Or you get what you want, and then you don't know what you want."

Pleasure is suffering because it is finite and ultimately empty, like everything in this world.

Because you can count on yourself to make you happy. Relying on others for happiness is called dependence

this probably won't help but what I'd do is go somewhere far away and go hiking, like the Appalachian trail

or i can lock myself in my room for weeks on end

oh wait i do that anyway

Why? Nobody's going to rescue you

Get a social hobby, like competitive Pokémon or competitive robotics.

on top of everything shes horribly toxic towards me.

after everything went down she asked "why do you like having me around all i do is hurt you"

i couldn't reply to her

uhhhh SHE is toxic toward YOU?

yeah sounds pretty fresh right

im just something she uses to make herself feel better

im a fucking door mat

You're a fucking idiot, she's just guilty because she thinks she's hurting you when you're just delusional and depressed

That's what's wrong. It's worse when it's the best sex of your life and you know afterwards you will never have what you really wanted, even if the sex was fantastic.

It's like when you love someone and then you cum and you realize she's the ugliest bitch in the world and you hate her.

Your infatuation mirror was shattered and you can't look at her the same way again. You know what I mean

nah there is alot more going on behind closed doors.

i once told her that i needed to leave because it was only bringing me down

she proceeded to threaten me so i wouldn't leave and well here i am

>You know what I mean
I-i didn't want this feel tonight user

Well, OP is a faggot after all.

I have a sock behind me.

Because some part of you knows it's only temporary, and because you know how much you want her, you also know what it will mean to not have her.

well she obviously cares about you. I'm leaving now. Just don't let this opportunity go to waste.

because u got what u wanted and now you have no more goals