I fucked up /b. I smoked a little bit of weed...

I fucked up /b. I smoked a little bit of weed. (Like a bowl and a little bit more) and I thought I wasnt going to get fucked enough. So I ate half a weed brownie. I'm now realizing i'm a little fucked up. Wtf is going to happen to me in about 3/4's of an hour. i have to work tomorrow, is there any good way to get rid of weed grogginess next morning?

well if you are lucky enough to not stop breathing in the middle of the night while you are asleep, you could try and drink a shit ton of coffee in the morning, good luck op, hope you make it

I'm lucky, I work at 3:00 PM I think I should be good. Thank you for best wishes friend. My time has not yet come.

The best thing you can do right now is not panic.
>no one has ever died from weed.

this

Alright Alright Alright. ty friend, how are you doing?

i'm assuming you're kinda new to smoking? just chill tf out, put on some lil peep in your headphones and enjoy your high.

Yeah sort of, I been smoking for a little bit before (like 2 years ago I started.) But I only smoked like once every 5 months. I only started smoking regularly kind of recently

You're way good dude. If you start freaking out for some reason at any point (just chill, you probably won't), just keep in mind it's just the drug, it Will be over soon, and there have never been any lasting effects from weed. At least from a single use.

tytytytytyty

Go jack off or something dude that's the best thing to do when high

If you've been smoking regularly for at least a little bit your tolerance will probably be high enough so you don't get high as shit. You'll get pretty high, I bet, but I don't think you'll get to a true [10] or anything.

Right?

In fact I'm about to go smoke, wanna chat (in this thread) while I do that?

Yiss, what are you smoking out of rtonight friend?

Hungry

Dont tempt me

One of my pipes. I'll see if I can post a pic once I get out to my car (where I smoke)

My bongs locked back up, but it's a small volcano bong.

Man I wish I had some weed...

Locked up? Where do you keep it? (In my car now btw

Lock it up

Lol okay. How you feeling? High-wise?

thats a nice looking pipe, had one too before my dumbass friend broke it

That's why you have a bunch. I currently have 4 pipes, a bubbler, a one hitter, a chillum, and a shitty ass vape that I never use.

But how high are you r n?

I'm sober.

just fall asleep now. take some benadryl if you can't force yourself to.

What? I thought you smoked a full bowl.

OP, you still high? Just remind yourself to stay focused and laugh it off if you fuck something up. Most people are fucking retards who only care about themselves. Chances are no one will notice you're high.

Lol some people have crazy tolerances
I'm finishing off my third volcano bowl rm

Wait lol are you OP?

Nope

Ahahaha! I thought I had been talking to OP this whole time lol

Maybe not, but OP could always be the first. That and people go insane all the time. We don't really know what triggers it, but there is a possibility that weed will trigger latent psychological issues, like schizophrenia and masturbatory failure. If you don't believe me, why did the neighbor do that thing? You know what I mean. It's a signal. You know what it means.

I'm pretty high right now.

I'm very high in fact

lol your fine but from a seasoned weed smoker edibles make me feel bad

Until you laugh way too much and suddenly stop yourself. Also, you forgot why you laughed in the first place. They know.

>739026368
Hes not mixing alcohol and downers.

You actually smoke weed? We thought you were kidding.

Lol our two comments were exactly 100 apart

Take a cold shower. That will help get rid of some of the high

What's a masturbatory failure?

He'll just be cold and high. He should take a hot shit to enjoy things passing through his rectum, like latent homosexuality.

You'll know when it happens.

You'll be fine in like an hour. Fuck off. I hope you get drug tested.