Xanax and benzodiazepines thread...

Xanax and benzodiazepines thread, get in here bros! Tell about how it has helped you and why it's the greatest drug for responsible people. I don't care to hear sob stories about irresponsible people. I think it should be over the counter and give zero fucks about people dying.

xanax is cool if you only do it 3 times in high school

Op here bumping my own thread.

I do low doses and it helps me be an emotionless monster after breaking up with my girlfriend who'm I lived with for over five years. I wait until I have done my daily exercise which is a pretty extreme routine of lifting and cardio. I'm also eating disturbing amounts of protein as I am becoming ripped as fuck. I've always been in decent shape and virulent in conflict, but now I am enjoying being a wrecking machine. How's it going for you bros? I know most xan lovers are not like myself, I don't judge you because I don't care about anyone.

My dad owns a Pharmacy and I Stole a lot of valium,Dph and clonazepam through the years,what else can i get from there?

op here
You probably were and still are a dipshit.
I never tried xanax until recent when it was prescribed to me. Many years back I was prescribed ativan in college and I used it until I was comfortable in my then new relationship.

Most autistic post I'll read on Sup Forums all weekend, right here.

valium sucks in the opinion of myself and everyone I've ever spoken to about it. Ativan and xanax are the best, ativan keeps you awake the most.
You shouldn't steal though you low life human garbage.

Explain yourself? Do you know what autism is? I'm sure you waste a lot of your short worthless life on Sup Forums and that is your best attempt at an insult.

lets do some xanax Sup Forumsois

did you even try when you typed that shit out?

lol. I gave minimal effort, but this isn't bait.

Levothyroxine, that shit's hardcore bro

lol how did you even find out about that? do you have thyroid problems? does it make you fat and low testosterone? not trying to be insulting, genuinely curious.

Just a pharmacy technician, that's all.

Completely takes away my depression which in turn takes away my focus problems
Until I blissfully pass out for 3 days that is

Actual question here.

Recently acquired a half bottle of generic .25mg Xanax. I've looked up what people take to get "high" which I've come to learn is more of like a deep relaxation and chillness. I've been experimenting with dosage. Im a big guy, used to lift a lot then got lazy so I'm a solid 230-240. I'm no stranger to pills so first time I tried the Xanax I just threw 12 down the ol throat which is only 3mg. I can only remember feeling wobbly when I stood up. Woke up and realized I cooked a frozen pizza for about 6 hours. So pretty much just passed out. How can I get that chill feeling, the wobbly legs, all that shit without actually passing out

What's that like? it sounds boring. Do you take any medication yourself? How do you feel about benzos?

God, I hate you already. Xanax is a total thot and nigga drug..

Drugs are drugs who gives a fuck about what type of people do them. Weed is probably the biggest nigger drug to ever exist and that shit is great

It's not too bad, it pays the bills. All I take is Omeprazole for my heartburn. To be honest with you, I feel like the Benzo junkies are more a pain in my ass than the opioid ones, since the people on opioids are usually so zonked out they don't even have the energy to yell at us when they try to pull some shady shit on us, but the benzo people still have plenty of energy to give us a hard time with. Funny enough though, they all stand down when we say "We can fill your klonopin a few days early if we get your doctor to okay it".

As for my opinion on the drugs themselves, when taken in moderation I don't think they're too bad, at least they're not as dangerous as opioids, but in general doctors are too eager to prescribe painkillers to people.

OP here
That isn't xanax if you are sleeping THAT long, basically it just makes you sleep if you haven't slept enough.
I don't recommend abusing it. It is for people who suffer anxiety or do not want to feel emotions.
The .25s aren't enough to do what you are desiring anyways.
If you want to get high try bud or blow or any other substance which is acceptable to you. I was into bud for A LONG time. It's definitely fun.

Took xanax, woke up in car with empty pack of cigs in my lap and no recollection of my night. Waste of money

What's klonapin like?
I've only tried xanax and lorazepam, how does it compare?

Don't do that.

Took 10 2mg bars over the course of a few days and was in and out of consciousness the whole time lmao. The point where I slept for a full day was when I took 5mg with little to no tolerance followed by a strong beer

Good, hate me you pussy. I'm aryan and I love your hate. Also there is no god you dipshit.
Ya I've heard all sorts of stories about dumbasses like that. I don't like klonopins personally, but I've take a few bottles of them from people who get over scribed and want the extra dough. They are safe if you responsible, but as we both know many to most americans are dumb as fuck.

I've been taking 0.5 mg of klonopin daily for ten years now and I can't function without it, weed and alcohol help though

Believe it or not I actually am diagnosed with MDD and chronic anxiety. Tried to put me on SSRIs but I don't like that shit. So yeah depression and anxiety is why I turn to drugs ironically but I've found that 1mg allows me to at least not hate life for a little bit

op here
klonopins are like baby benzos. They are much weaker, but have a longer half life so the sensation lasts longer. It was more spacey and less appealing to me when I did ativan. I passed them on to somebody else when they were gifted to me.

No, weed is a herb

I'm not religious..

Also you sound like you're losing your ability to think properly mate

Although that's what the government want, a bunch of retards like you eating your sludge and taking your pills and playing your video games.. total pussy bitch. I bet you don't even really need medication..

That's how a lot of people end up when they're on painkillers long-term. Most of them can't function without their shit

Thanks

I believe it. Doctors prescribe ssri's like crazy because pharma rep whores give out blowjobs and gift packages all the time. I recommend trying to lower your dosage or maintaining your dosage. Eventually ween yourself off, at least for a cool off period.

Checkem

Never took SSRIs. Self checked into a hospital to stop myself from suicide, forcibly stayed for 2 weeks and left with a script for Prozac. Never picked it up from the pharmacy. Fuck that shit

With psych meds, it's very much "your mileage may vary". It's half on the prescriber to find the right meds for their patients, and half on the patient to provide good feedback and work with the trial-and-error system to find what works the best for them. Also, having a doctor that gives a shit makes a huge difference

I feel like SSRI's do more damage than benzos.
There's a stigma against benzos because they can cause a buzz. I think actual damage to the body/brain should be accounted for in determining what's "safer" to prescribe.

>so I'm a solid 230-240
You're probably a pretty squishy 230-240 actually you fucking fat reprobate.

lol ya i shorthanded that, i see where I missed a word. I'm falling asleep. The government doesn't care. They want me to be angrier and more virulent. I don't play video games except with my bros. NEED is debatable. No I would not die without them, but I would be less productive and more encumbered by my recent traumas.

Only faggots call it bud

I died laughing

Lmao I am squishy as fuck on the outside. Just because I have a solid core and high strength doesn't mean I'm not a fatass

Sounds awful. That would stigmatize the hell out of me. Glad you're doing better.
Most doctors don't give a shit.
Agree, however the stigma is also based on the fact that many irresponsible people eat bars like skittles with very bad results.

Wrong, dipshit. You don't know anything.

Eh, I personally like to believe there's as many good ones out there as there are ones who don't give a shit, but realistically you're probably right.

pro tip: a large glass of merlot and klonopin each night will make you an overall happier and relaxed person.

I know more than you do.

No.
Daily alcohol consumption will NOT make you an overall happier person.

keep telling yourself that, son.

xanax is a shit drug and the new date rape drug

people who think they need xanax are just usually mildly retarded

haha so wrong. I agree it shouldn't be used to party or mixed with alcohol. ghb is the best and most common date rape drug. If you were retarded you wouldn't experience anxiety. You are ignorant.

>If you were retarded you wouldn't experience anxiety
Would being retarded be awesome, I wonder?

This is now a get thread. Checkem.

Literally know a guy who died from his addiction to this shit.

Nice trips.
I don't think awesome, because you wouldn't be able to have any independence or agency in this world. I think life is better as a cold calculated monster who can bend the will of the world around us.

You sound like an autistic retard, congrats. I've seen xanax withdrawal after that shit stopped working. Literally turned someone I know into a sobbing bitch for over two years. They were never the same.

Weakling. I have more physicality ,finances, and power than you could ever dream. Take your own advice, worm.

Ya that's too bad, but people do irresponsible things all the time.
Again, there are irresponsible people. If it weren't benzos, it would have been something else that he used as his excuse for failure. I don't care about what happens to weak minds such as your friend.

Prove it or you're just an underage shitposter

Literally know a guy who died from his addiction to driving recklessly.
They should not allow people to drive cars.

Nice try, faggot.

Sorry, I meant to this guy:

lol

Guess we've got our answer then. Mom lets you stay up pretty late on Saturday huh? You must have had a great report card. :)

Is that the best you can do?

OP here.
To the rest of you bros I'm going to bed cause my xan is really kicking in. Stay safe out there guys.