Whats Sup Forums’s drug of choice? I’ll start

Whats Sup Forums’s drug of choice? I’ll start.

>cocain

Hasj

Yea im a hasj addict myself

>life

2C-B

LSD

Adderall

my gfs feet

Seconded.

X

jeus

lsd but ive i think ive been getting lost in the sauce lately

Lsd

any opiate

Faggot

Meth

weed with occasional shrooms

Lately ice and smack. Go up until i Start tweaking a bit and then start smoking dark. Everything you need in one high

Meth is for autists who will quite literally lose their teeth and skin

>inb4 this is a honeypot

Good Tobacco

Shrooms.

weed

I have lost none of those and not currently using it. So looks like I won't be losing teeth and skin bro

Congrats, you didn't have enough long term use to visibly destroy your body
Can't say the same for the millions of toothless scab riddled aids spreaders

Alcohol/opiots

love me some opiots!

Shrooms- mother nature knows best man

All legal/prescribed to me
>alcohol
>opiates
>benzos

that doesn't happen if your shit is high purity

Right there man
Shrooms and weed is all i need

Synthetics turn people into animals

music

That is legit

Yes it does lmao, It just takes longer to destroy you inside and out. Even if you somehow avoid the teeth grinding and skin picking your dopamine receptors are still getting raped

I second this. Asian feets!

>what is harm reduction

Heroin>cannabis>other drugs
I don't IV tho

Nothing with meth because the outcome will still be the same eventually
Don't do meth kids
As a rule of thumb meth, PCP and krokodil are the big NoNos of drugs

You know you loose your teeth from lack of water and calcium grinding your teeth only removes a small amount of your enamel . Come back when you finished middle school user

Carfentanil/fentanyls as well

Meth lsd and painkillers

CoCo, booze, and weed

>thinks consistently rubbing sharp teeth together during 12 hours highs won't cause damage
>is autistic
Come back when you're not a pathetic junkie faggot trying to defend your cancerous fix

You're just as pathetic arguing on a fucking imageboard. We're all pathetic.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

4-ACO-DMT

I don't like my pasta stale, thank you

stale like your life

The Holy Spirit, The Bible, God, and our saviour Jesus Christ.

#shotsfired

I deal meth

Shit that hurt man...

XANAX

same + mdma and alcohol

Why?

life :^)

i didn't know westballz browsed Sup Forums

Cause I can turn $300 into $1000 really quick

>titties

LSD. I prefer being alone for at least some of it, I get really focused on writing and music. Can't stand how stupid most of my friends get while they're tripping with me, I've always been able to control myself and make the most out of the experience.

I'd say LSD is my favorite, but for sake of ease, I'd say alcohol or weed would be my choice.

Are you 2yo fag with no friend?

Friendship

That's one cool ass two year-old.

Ohh Same man. My friend started jerking off and screaming when he took three tabs and bit my hand

so fucking hard to get!!

How much money do you make per year from it?

what the fuck