How does Sup Forums protect themselves from violence or intruders

How does Sup Forums protect themselves from violence or intruders

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mllnY6ArbAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any tricks, tips, recipes are welcome. Let's get a . Good thread going about self defense

don't get a house in the first place

live in a middle class white neighbourhood

I sleep in the 4th dimension

Kek

I wish you were real

In all seriousness learn a martial art or get a gun

Do you live in a country that allows private firearm ownership?

this. learn to kickass or be a pussy

Always tell the cops that you shot in their direction not right at them if someone breaks into your house

dumb people are dumb
martial arts are almost pointless
skill doesn't overcome strength, it's a waste of effort to focus on martial arts over guns

nope. I live in a Castle law and stand your ground state. If someone breaks in I'm shooting them between the eyes

Well I just looked up that Virginia where I am located is stand your ground and I didn't even know it

then defend yourself and tell the cops if someone ever breaks in that you shot at them because you didn't have a duty to retreat

I got my CCW here over 20 years ago and that's what a cop told me then. I guess the laws have changed in 20 years. I'm old af

Springfield Armory.

Good to know thanks

My state had implemented crazy shit like.safe law

Have a home defense shot gun 18" still haven't tested it but have tested the 700 it didn't feel like a home defense weapon

Any knives or Booby traps? Home brew self defense?

'
Technique will almost always overcome strength, unless the brute gets in a lucky shot

no it's the other way around brute strength always wins unless the skilled person gets lucky. it's why there are weight classes. skill is worthless without brute strength. you can meme on about your karate shit all you want though because you don't have brute strength, martial arts skill, or guns.

What do you think of an axe for last resort

What about things to scare someone who has broken in.

You wanna scare the thing making bumps in the night? That's rather ironic.

Decorate your house with art of gay bondage/rape type stuff then call out and tell them you been waiting for them when you hear them looking around.

Made Me cackle

A very loyal, protective dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=mllnY6ArbAY

Always sleep naked and keep a .40 next to my bed. If someone breaks in theyll have a 6'3" 230lb naked man with a gun staring at them. Helps if you have time to get a boner first.

Be gay in iran

>haven't tested it
why the fuck not? might as well not even have it.

>home alone.jpg

unless highly trained or bred specifically for protection, dogs are useless.

Machete and pepper spray between my bed and end table. two solid locks on the door. I want a gun but my gf feels uncomfortable with me owning one.

I live in a decent neighborhood, but I still sleep with a loaded colt 1911 in the nightstand.

and what about the 16 other hours in the day?

Cheggit, alls you have to really do is to not have lowlife shitheads over to your house.
I used to rob shit when I was younger, and let me just say...none of that shit is random..it always comes from someone with a tip about a lick..ie. the homeowners schedule...what is inside to make it even worth hitting.
Don't have fuck niggas over to your house.

I have two allmost 100kg dogs who are overly protective, and huge ass knife in my bedside drawer. So if theres anyone alive i can finish them with the knife. Dogs will eat the intruders afterwards, so dont need to dispose the bodies afterwards.

I live in the country where you cant harm the intruders, not for even selfdefence.