The Batman

I want to see them interact, couldn't they have just made The Batman before JL or WW?

yes but WB are idiots.

Because fuck you, that's why.

>implying it will ever happen
I am gonna drink myself to liver damage if we never see Affleck and Jared interact on screen

And what's up with Joker swimming away in SS when his car crashes? I was hoping that there would be a quick scene of Joker talking with Batman before he is rescued. That would have been way better than him just running away

he didnt even comment on when bat jumped on their car.

Thats bullshit desu they totally forgot character myhtos in this movie.

How come I have heard no news of Jared in Affleck's Batman movie?

He better be in there please God. Having a Batman movie with just Deathstroke and no Joker... just no

Ben wants to work with Jared so it's gonna happen.

>And what's up with Joker swimming away in SS when his car crashes?
Maybe, just maybe, he didn't want to get back to Arkham.

Maybe.

Why is Leto Joker still alive? Isn't Batfleck killing criminals?

>"I think Jared Leto was a genius but I’m bound by more confidentiality agreements than you can shake a stick at. He’s brilliant. Masterful. Brilliant, brilliant guy."

Ah yeah that makes sense for Joker's skinny ass to be terrified of being locked up again so he's like "FUCK THIS SHIT"

>Maybe, just maybe, he didn't want to get back to Arkham
What if Batman organized for Joker and Harley to be in the same cell together?

It's good to see Affleck smile :)

Someone answer this. Didn't Joker kill Robin? Wouldn't Batfleck break The Jokers neck for that?

>More Joker

Fuck off.

it would make more sense if the killing joke happened before suicide squad but ok

Bruce can't bring himself to Kill Jason, he thinks he can still be saved.

explain harley quinn then, was this one in SS her daughter or something?

bravo.

>Joker and Harley in the same cell
Batman isn't that retarded.

this joker was shit tier
if they make the killing joke with this guy shit will be rotten

don't be surprised if there a shit ton of retcons, the people in charge are hacks, i genuinely think Affleck can save it though.

You just know...

In BvS it seemed more like he didn't hold back during fights, but he wouldn't straight up execute someone who's been neutralized.

Batman doesn't kill is a meme.

Let's be fair here, there isn't much left to neutralise once you use a minigun.

I want a Batman Beyond movie more desu.

Get Batfleck to be old with makeup or another actor and find someone to be Terry and there you go.

Make a Killing Joke movie. Would be great to see a live adaption of the prequel to Joker.

jesus christ that adaptation is such a mess.

whats the implication; joker is batman is jason todd? Whats the congruence between jokers shoulder blades and the scuffed bat suit? What does a toy have to do with it?

This is beyond retarded

Why are you even arguing about this? Joker has always done all kinds of shit since the beginning of time and Batman never killed him.

>"Oh God, please let them like my next movie if I act alongside this stupid fucking hippie. I wanted to be Batman all my life, and... oh please God in heaven let them like it!"

I don't know how they managed to fuck it up so bad. Hamill and Conroy knew it was trash, they weren't even trying and Hamill had wanted it for ages.

Yeah but is a chinese plastics factory making joker action figures going to be in on the big easter egg? And how is that defaced batsuit with the holes in it representative of any evidence at all other than batman keeps a trophy from the joker days in his batcave?

The joker has pulled some shit for sure I feel ya bro this just seems like a whack theory

I love Hamill but man he sounded like shit.

Don't even get me started on the first part about Barbara.

Honestly? Fuck the Killing Joke. Even in comic form it wasn't as good as Sup Forums likes to think it was.

The best parts in there were learning about his ruined home-life and what drove his desire to be a comedian despite the constant setbacks.

They could base an entire movie on Joker's origin and it'd come out a lot better than any adaption of the Killing Joke.

I don't understand your point.

The thing is that, for some reason, Batman has neer killed the Joker no matter what he did. It's their thing. For now.

>hating on the hippie
Stop this meme.

Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind him, but I read somewhere that Affleck had commented on Jared's hygiene when they first met.

>Ben commenting on someone else's hygiene
Ben I like you but that's rich.

Just read that the Joker had this Harley Quinn handkerchief but I can't remember when it happens.