Would Kick-Ass 3 revive her career?

Would Kick-Ass 3 revive her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKEkbR-rsWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello ban evading mobile shitter

no, an ASS implant might

You mean like one that ASR had on The Carrie Diaries?

i thought hers is real

Oh sweet summer child..

I see Chloe Moretz as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Chloe Moretz is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Chloe Moretz does it for me.

I'm pretty sure they've said that if KA3 ever happens, they're going to recast her.

i need proof then

She barely had a career to begin with and now that her shit-tier genetics have kicked in and she looks like a fridge, the only work i can see her doing is sub-celeb youtube DIY talkshow trash.

No

Kick-Ass 2 was a legit 1/10.

>That cafeteria scene where Chloe makes Stacey and her friends shit themselves in front of everyone for about 5 minutes

Apologize.

dude 2010s humour lmao

her feet in my mouth would help her career

God I pity the photographer and stylist here. They really had to earn their pay that day.

Your telling me you didn't jerk off to the thought of doing that to all those people who picked on you in school

Is it true she and Beckham broke up? Tabloids are all saying that.

One foot. Let the other one for my mouth.

Even in Kick-ass 2 she looked somewhat cute

What went so horribly wrong ?

The feminism kicked in.

That one line about feeding kick-ass to 'MY BOY, MC SHARK' was pretty well delivered.

Absolutely no merit otherwise though.

kek the face of too many casting couches

I am so sorry Cloe, I really am.

No, she's done. Just acknowledge that you had a weird stint as a child star, move on, and become an ordinary person.

What happened with her?

puberty fucked her shit up and she's a bad actress so she can't cruise on her looks anymore

>ordinary person

yeah, in your regular job at the freak tent in the circus

She looks fine in the OP and your though.

I'd smash.

There's a Kickass 2?

I never saw the first.

zozzle

real talk senpai, what can she do?

her workouts are obviously not helping, is there anyway she can fix her body?

>that dark hair in the center of her chest
wax that shit or at least cover it up wtf

didnt 5th wave and Neighbours 2 revive her career? what went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=JKEkbR-rsWA

eww! body hair!
you fucking fairy

She's not fat, she's too muscular.

Needs to lose some muscle and gain just a little fat. Her frame is kind of stocky, so she'd be better off a little curvy.

Her clothing style is also shit. She's always wearing high rise pants which exaggerate her already short waist

>what could have been

>Dr Pavel

shopped

>not real

feels bad man

JUST

there's a big difference between standard peach fuzz and thick black hair like a man has

I still like her desu

>getting picked on in highschool
>he didn't gut a simple pen then shove a roofing nail through the cap easily concealable in the hollow tube and put it to the throat first person to get in his face thereby making everyone think he's a freak and avoiding him for all 5 years
But I.. he never got picked on again heh heh...

she still revives my dick if you know what I mean

precisely

>tfw fridgechloe has a career but that doesn't

you think the mouse face and chin with its own social security nr has something to do with it?

No, but a good breeding gang bang might. Then make a reality show called "who's the daddy?"

What's a nr?

She's actively supporting Clinton.
Nothing can save her career now.

An autistic way or writing number I assume.

I want to, but she's such a dumb hoe

People usually opt for a new fridge after their old one breaks down.

>tfw nobody has made a "is your fridge running?" joke in relation to chloe

feels wasted man

Watch the first
Ignore thr sequel

I miss old Chloƫ

No. She is a really bad actor. She is a classic sign of a child-actor who dominated early but as soon her balls dropped, her timing and pitch got fake.

Why would you want another Kickass?

>tfw she broke up with Brooklyn Beckham

kek it's ogre. Rumor is he wasn't happy with the muscular physique.

Not. Let it die.

>let it die
>doesn't sag
perform sudoku

what the fuck did i just read

New copypasta?

>they're going to recast her

At that point, they may as well do a Hit Girl prequel instead and get Nic Cage back as Big Daddy. If I recall, both options were being thrown around.

Awful use of ellipses.

this is........ jarring

which kino is this?

it really jarred my dick I'll tell you hwat

Step 1 for her has to be finding out how to not be shaped like a potato.

>Roofing nail
I just carried a little .25 to school with me. Really miss that gun.

Basically that she was shitting on casual sex and then she is having casual sex like the little whore she always was.

How THE FUCK do people think she's unattractive?

I dont get it either
In fact i wanna leave work and fap now

>Would Kick-Ass 3 revive her career?

Talking about ass, she does has any

shoooped here's the original pic

Is she pegging someone?

I would eat all my meals out of her ass tbH

Me I wish ;_;

5th wave flopped HARD and Neighbors 2 didn't had the success expected

A comedy sequel with dudeweedlmao guy.
How fucking unexpected that it flopped.

me

Same here senpai. I would eat a steak and fries out of that ass.
>captcha is to check all the sandwiches

Neighbors 1 made like 20 times their budget, so they expected something similar

How does that work? Do you stick all food in her asshole or Do you put a plate in her bum and eat in the plate?

You OBVIOUSLY let her eat it and then eat her shit up after she has ingested 99% of the nutrients because you're a lowly worm that doesn't deserve sustenance SENPAI

What year did Sup Forums drop Chlomo? I think there were still big threads as late as 2014.

No, it would not,OP.

She needs to do a remake of Reanimator.
If she does this, she will become a legend. All memes and shitposting would therefore cease.

ASR or Dakota Fanning needs to be in a remake of Galaxy of Terror, featuring the Greatest Tentacle Raep Scene in Cinema History.

I miss the old Chloe.

SCREENCAP THIS

Next Hit-girl will be Willow Smith

why do people act like she had some previously huge career? she has always been mid tier

stop trying to hate on someone who is unhateable

she is doing just fine