Well, I might be dying. This is blood from my dick hole after blowing my load. Didn't hurt, just felt weird

Well, I might be dying. This is blood from my dick hole after blowing my load. Didn't hurt, just felt weird.

Diagnose me, Dr. Sup Forums

high blood pressure.

youre welcome.

Im a surgical tech and idk dude, probably just stop jerking it for ever.

aids

Hmm... Looks like a case of dumbassery for not going to an actual doctor immediately

Tear in an inner sphincter muscle from holding pee

ER time

go to hospital, now.

It's just autism. Just entertain yourself by making some crystals with bleach and ammonia and it will pass before you finish

testicular cancer or kidney stones. Head to the doctor soon dude.

You're a dick vampire. At night, you penis detaches, flaps off, and sucks blood.

I hear that's really good at getting stains out of fur

Kidney stones or potentially cancer my dude, head to er it's not worth risking it

I saw this twice and both guys had stage 4 cancer, (not kidding), go to the hospital now instead of posting on Sup Forums

double dubs, not a lie, goto ER right now

Dude, go to the ER.

I diagnose you as having high levels of food dye.

Stop sticking blades down your pee hole

Thats what U get For fapping To traps. Stage 4 dick cansur.
Get The faggotry Out of your cancerous system and watch normal male-female fornication

Should've stopped with the pleasure

UTI, STD, kidney problems, misc. urinary problems. Probably time to see doctor

It's one thing to have dark brown urine like Coca Cola colored from old blood and that's not a good sign but this is new blood meaning your bleeding internally somewhere. Go to the hospital.

What country you live in OP.
Free healthcare?
See a doctor. They'll probably say nothing because they won't even look at your dick.

Brain cáncer, you will die tomorrow, sorry

If he lives in the US and is one of the 90%+ with health insurance, he should go to the emergency room or see his family doctor first thing in the morning.

>90%
lol
>family doctor
lol
not everybody in america has that kinda money

OP is kill.

Sry

are you shit-poor or something?

>be me
>middle class
>family of 5
>decent jobs
>no Healthcare
The US is just shit tier, that's all it is

You Fucked.

I had blood in my cum/post cum pre for a few weeks about 12 years ago, had a whole range of std checks. It just stopped suddenly after about 4 weeks. In my case it was a benign case of 'haematospermia'. Go and get checked out though.

Probably popped a blood vessel in your whole muhdicketus area dude. Internal bleeding imminent

do you live in newyork or somethin, i can go to the doctor and get a pee cup test for like near 100-200 bucks maybe less.

you been kicked in the balls recently? happened to me once and came blood a couple times after. still, get that shit checked out.