Raise you level of awareness and enlightenment Go Vegan

Raise you level of awareness and enlightenment Go Vegan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fStmk7e9lJo
youtube.com/watch?v=8VCe3BzJJZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really want to torture and kill an animal right now.

Is eating ass against veganism

If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.
Checkmate atheists.

hey buddy vegan here

YOU WILL ONLY HURT YOURSELF

The animal will get fucked up too. Retard.

mhmm... you realize that millions of plants die every day to feed you sick fucks. Have a heart. Eat a rock.

Who said anything about GOD or Atheists you mixed up kid ?

youtube.com/watch?v=fStmk7e9lJo
kys plant abuser

Nice to meet you how long you been vegan for ?

and now satan got added into the clusterfuck

So will you in your mind but i think you already are

good vegan food costs to much. get decent tasting vegan food cheaper then we'll talk.

America is one big cluster fuck

How about you try growing your own and its so expensive because they dont want people to heal them self they will lose too much money

see, there's this thing about our teeth that shows that we are meant to BE EATING ANIMALS. you can't fight biological facts.OP is a faggot.

see, if you start trying to grow your own food and get water from rain, the government can get on your ass by siting an old law that says that the rain water is theirs and that you aren't on an agricultural zone and therefore you aren't allowed to grow anything

I used to grow tomatoes but they only last a short while then it comes down to an issue of sustainability. Not to mention the upkeep of the garden was really not my thing as I have a brown thumb unless its cactuses but they taste awful.

You know nothing its not about out teeth its about how our digestion works

Yeah America is fucked and we live in a sick society

And how many times did you really try ?

really? then why is it that we have teeth that are usually reserved for omnivores like bears. Bears eat both plants and other animals and look at them, they're just fine. If you guys argued for better treatment of animals being farmed then I could agree with you but simply saying "Don't eat anything to do with animals... ever" is just stupid

3 years. some in the window, some upside down in a closet but everybody thought i was talking about pot. Also yes, I tried a cactus I don't recommend it. But hydroponics does interest me, still managed to kill my whole crop by not knowing how to feed them properly.

also fungus took over

A great man once said, when you are born into this world, you are given a ticket to the freakshow. But when you are born in America, you get a free front row seat.

Why not grow it in the earth do you live in an apartment ?

I fucking love beef. Best meat ever. yummy!

No
youtube.com/watch?v=8VCe3BzJJZk

Agreed, maybe these vegans had a steak cooked raw and they thought that meat was terrible from then on.

Yeah thats true my friend

yeah, its not very easy to grow stuff in the apartment. unless its fungus, got that down pretty well.

I lost about 20% bodyfat when I started eating meat again, this vegan shit is a joke

Ha you are the joke and the joke is on you

going a bit on the insane denial phase now are you?

no you are the one full of shit food not me

That's right folk, don't kill mosquitos or brown recluses, they matter too

True. We lost James Madison to cherries. If he was eating a burger he'd have seen a full term as president

ah, first off, where is your original argument about compassion and shit? second off, McDonalds will poison anyone, you can't compare a homemade BBQ steak to that plastic shit some degenerates call delicious.

Op woke af

What do vegans think of lab grown meat?

I would definitely make a switch to it.

more like OP drunk as fuck, go home vegans, it's past your bed time and you've lost here. You're all high on those shrooms you keep going on about.

stop eating cow food.
stop eating rabbit food.
you are stealing their food.
also, stop drinking fish' homes.

OP drinks salt water confirmed.

And do you really think that anything from a lab would be good for you ?

HA! quite ironic that hippocrates was forced to drink poison from a PLANT, also, go ahead and eat a death cap, I'm sure it can diagnose you. with a severe case of death that is.

no reasoning? just a picture? very compelling argument

Medicine you retard

Yes, if most scientists agree it is.

Nah. Vegetables are what food eats.

That's random shit majorly unlinked by veganism

Eyy, stop drinking fish, holmes.

Disregard my fat fingered link at the end.

why the FUCK do people want to kill all the CUTE LIL PLANTS? do you even KNOW the feelings plants have? NO, you don't. FUCK YOU!

Veganism defines a movement of self-guilt overrunning our society, claiming to be an enlightened way of life when it refuses to pay hommage to those of us who "heartlessly" killed and ate animals to survive through conditions such as... idk... the Ice Age. All animals do it anyways, and guilting yourself out of a natural diet is not a healthy lifestyle. You can survive but why burden yourself with something such as vegetables. Preoccupying your beautiful mind with such worthless endeavors... truly a sad way of life veganism is.