If Americans colonized Mars and moved there,would they treat Earth as one country ?

If Americans colonized Mars and moved there,would they treat Earth as one country ?

>"lol fucking non planet"

Keep in mind that "Mars" is also a brand and label of multinational corporation aka CIA lemon party gestapo.

>"dude i just spent a year backpacking on earth finding myself y'know i really felt like got in touch with my earth heritage bro"

>be martian american
>put your space suit in the fridge

>"when will earth unite?"

You say it like its a bad thing.

>"1/64 euroasian and proud"

well keep in mind that they also manufacture pet food...

>the green one
I can find hentai of that one, can't I?
Sometimes I think Sup Forums might be on to something. Then I realize they aren't.

Moving to Mars is the only way for Americans to stop weighing a ton.

Why do Americans keep their space boots in the solar shielding perishable supply thermo regulation unit?

Lol

>manufacture
That's a romantic word for it.
A long time ago I worked in an sheep abattoir and all of the guts, hooves, etc. shit which wasn't to be used for human consumption ended up being shoved down different shoots which transported all of these animal parts into the back of a Pal pet food truck.
These companies would more or less grinding up all the misc animal parts and mix it all together with cheap fillers to be canned and shipped out as either dog food or cat food.
Pretty fucking gross.

I know I've seen it, but I'm not sure where.

that is definition of the gossip. the story as told by jehovah witness. you don't know where it was shipped and how it was used and how they make that pet food. don't forget that horse meat scandal. What if those DNR test results was wag the dog story to cover up something a lot worse and it wasn't horse meat, but some other meat like soylent green?

K
E
Bosnian bants

soon you'll be eating it instead of pets

>Be martian american
>get METEORE'D

kek

>am i earthlings?

We'll probably just end up with total recall.

>I'm 1/64 earthling *spins a terrain globe* MY ANCESSTORS! :^)

>go to Mars
>still get bantered
WHY

>muh earthpoors btfo