>CONTINUED

>>CONTINUED
So How fucked is he with all the controversy?
Could he possibly be impeached? How could they achieve it?
What if they can prove he is guilty of treason, could he go to jail, asset seized?
What are the penalty and consequences?

good argument

Not at all.
No. They can't.
They can't, but hypothetical: no. Presidents must be impeached prior to being tried for any crimes.
Honestly the penalties for treason are pretty lenient, considering: pay some large amount of money or die. It's still harsh, but not harsh like mandatory execution. Still, the left would definitely call for death by firing squad.

Regardless, the regressive left doesn't have a leg to stand on; everything they scream is just baseless sensationalism and misplaced rage over made-up shit.

He is too old to be sent to die, but worse case i wonder what they would fine him.

I believe the law specifies a maximum amount.
So. it would be pretty laughable.

> $500k fine? lolk

and he won't pay it

cuck

Personally i hope he doesnt. I think it would be far better to watch him go into the next election and get burried in a landslide. Being a lame duck president is the ultimate slow burn and donnie boy will throw a HUGE temper tantrum when it happens

It seems like either side of the political line does the exact same shit. Most muricans are just too dumb to realise or too lazy to care