I'm trading this RS3 account for any half decent OSRS account please :)

I'm trading this RS3 account for any half decent OSRS account please :)

Or if u wanna give me ur old OSRS account cause u quit, I'd love that too.

yes am autist and still play this game

[spoiler] my email is [email protected] [/spoiler]

this account is trash, dude.

do you have any worthwhile items on the account?
any gp?

yeah pretty trash account. No stable way of making gp. Unless you got a ton of items, pretty poopy my friend.

Fucking this. No one would bother fucking with this trash noob account. Go eat shit op

nah just 500k on the account

my bank has nothing either

95 magic, 80 def is Ok stats for combat

rest of the junk in bank

Relying on drops for gp isnt stable IMO. I meant that he has no worthwhile stats with guaranteed stable returns.

this account is garbage lmao

not many quests done either

so... any takers?

he doesnt even have a decent slayer level.

there is so much grinding needed to make this account worth trading for a "half decent" 07 account.

my account stats. not too bad, not great either. Dont really play anymore. 30m cash plus 30m in equipment

Get rekt op

not too bad, heres mine

All I have to say is, fuck agility with a lightsaber, worst stat ever. What did you do for gp, combat/slayer?

started off as an ironman, so self sufficiency really

eh so I guess u fags are just gonna circlejerk over ur stats?

can u give a nigga one of ur alts at least so I can be a pleb and enjoy the game like I used to ?

I'll take any low level pure or w/e

or stop being a lazy fuck and play the game?

Fuck you and your shit account, loser.

I should've known the fattest virgins to show up to this thread... idk what I expected...

I'll just go buy an account from playerauctions or something lol

Fuuuuck thats some hefty gp. Well done man. I dont have the patience to stockpile that much. Another thing I hate is that all the equipment past what I use is a money sink, hate that shit.

ur account sucks dick. level your own shit up, that's playing the fucking game idiot.

>accuses others of being virgins
>begging for a RUNESCAPE account on Sup Forums in 2017

jfc the projecting

You're a fucking retard for thinking anyone would swap accounts with you. Kill yourself.

my bank is constantly devaluing as more people farm for the bis gear. it's shitty but i guess thats just the game

currently doin iron drags task, fkn hate that shit

>OMGEURG UR NOT 99 IN ALL SKILLS IN A 1999 GAME AND HAVE INFERNO CAPE AND 324234523423423423423 GP/?? JUST KILLURSELF NAB UR NOT 420NOSCOPE1337 LIKE ME

this is you right now, reflect on this.

Yeah economics 101 is RS. Funnily enough, the way I learned to type quickly was from this fucking game as a kid. Played a ridiculous amount as a kid, different account though.

Some slayer tasks are the bane of my existence. I think its black demons or something, hate those mother fuckers.

anything high lvl fucks me up atm cuz it just takes like 2 hours, need to max either range or mage

what are those purple clothes
also pic is my account

Yeah I either use my sara sword so I dont have to bank, or ancients. My range is like 40 lmao, hate range.

Or just train ur own account fucking autist. "But moooom it takes too long ;_;_;_;_; HAVE TO PK WITH SQUAD!!!! BOIS!!!!!" Go fucking kill yourself autistic nigger shit

why the fuck would anyone want that garbage account?

amen

Jesus fuck level up your own damn account you stupid neet

Bat wing robes. Lvl 50 magic equip. I think its thw best one for f2p.

Lmao I genuinely feel bad for you.

Get a life, no one cares. Not everyone dedicates thousands of hours to a video game.

>Get a life
The irony of saying this on Sup Forums, beyond fucking autism. I bet you cheat and spawn items in single player games too, faggot.

Is there a better way to make money for a bond in osrs than sapphire rings and drop parties? My membership ran out and I only have 1.5m

what is that like 140m 07gp lmao

never understood why people find this kinda shit fun, i love the grind

>calling anyone else autistic after showing ur runescape maxed account
>calling out irony after that ^

lul kys

>i have a hard time clicking things in a click based java game that requires little to no attention - (you)
Whats it like being retarded? Go back to trying to buy accounts because you're too shit at literally everything you do.

>posting a shit tier rs3 account
>getting salty when people call it shit
>calling other people virgins
>proceeding to argue with people on the internet

kek

honestly, ill give you gp you need. I dont really play anymore and have 34m just chilling

God damn rs3 fags are retarded

Spending literally thousands of hours to see numbers go up isn't just "clicking things".

I know it's hard for your virgin ass to comprehend this, but other adults have things to do... you know... outside the house. That's where my accomplishments are, not in some meaningless game you're so attached to lmao

Damn man I'd love that but I'm getting home in like 5 hours
IG name is Hun Andrew btw

fucking casuals in this thread ffs

my ign is pk m4st3r007 pm me im on right now

Oh that's nice of you my ign is phokurmum

Ill most likely be asleep by then, its 4am here lmao. Add deception02 Ill log on tomorrow, when you gonna be on? Just gotta message me when I log in and well meet up.

annnndddd now I have no idea who the real one is...sorry they ruined it for you homie.

added

not worth trading for that rs3 garbage

>trying to buy a runescape account
>L0Ok at all my accomplishments guieS!@ XDD ur de retarted vergines! HAHA!
Wow, so you're actually retarded.

didnt plan on it, i hate the new combat

Thanks man, timezones are fucked here, but I can come online in like 12 hours too

yer its garbage
final iron for this task zzz

>getting this butthurt

haha, I bet the all ladies blush when you tell them to look you up on the runescape highscores.

Let me guess, you whiteknight in emily's stream too?

HCIM or bust fam

i would but honestly just lazy af

>Completely buttblasted because people don't want your garbage rs3 account
>pic related (you)

Lol, wow, ha, hehe, jaja, huehue, harhar, hihi, lmao, rofl,
hahahhah

keep up that damage control.

You got bamboozled and ur still getting bamboozled son :^)

We never had an "argument" lul you're just triggered because you posted ur max stats and I called you a virgin.

RS is gay as fuck

wow OP nice thred...

gay game, ofc a faggot on the level only OP could achieve is playing/begging for it.

that's not me, that's some nerd pretending he's winning an internet argument lmao

And I'm not begging I'm asking for a trade so stfu and read before you spew your aids.