Is this staged or not

Is this staged or not.

shoot.

looks like a shitty movie, pass

100% not staged, but at the end of the day they are businessmen that have to embellish the hype a little bit.

They are also very concerned about their legacy's. Don't listen to all the little twat haters. 99% of them have never been in a real fight.

WWE tier bullshit user. Of course it is.

Whoever wins (mayweather) we lose. This bollocks is all about the money.

yep

and they're both going to earn millions while all the faggots argue about who is the best and hand over their money for a literal 3 minutes of seeing someone punching

lol if you think this is WWE tier, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

its true user

I mean, it's an easy fucking way to make money for the faggots though.

I'm personally betting 100 on mayweather on 50 on mcgregor.

Either way, I make my money back so I don't give a shit lol

old defensive point style roody poo that cant read vs the power house that knows nothing about boxing....both will make triple digit millions for what will be the biggest let down fight of all time

1. DOUBT it's staged

2. Regardless they're both going to make a shit ton of money

3. I'm still looking forward to watching it

4. It'd all be fucking worth it if somehow McGregor ruined Mayweather's fucking 50 fight streak.

Of course.

yeah gonna be a hell of a fight lol
I WISH McGregor breaks the fucking rules and goes mental on the nigger but obviously that'd ruin his life so he wouldn't do that.

I can't stand Mayweather. Like I respect him as an athlete. Actually I'd rather say "I respect what he's done, as an athlete". That's it. Otherwise, he's such a fuck.

The fight won't be staged but the rivalry is.

They're friendly (they shared the same private jet) but that doesn't sell.

His press conferences were appalling.

all he managed to get out was "YeeeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" "YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHH" like some native african tribe blaring their mating call.

Whilst Conor being Conor threw wisecrack after insult

>The fight won't be staged but the rivalry is.

You can def still be friends with someone but have a rivalry

Feel like its going to be a mayweather runs around and wins on points episode again, and everyones going to fucking cry
So they will rematch, and make a shit ton of money again

On what occasion?
I actually read that they arrived in London for instance on two separate private jets, I had assumed the rest of their conferences were the same.

The fight is not staged, but all we see now is obviously just marketing and its working fine.

I don't have high hopes for a good fight tho, i think McGregor won't stand a chance

This is more than a fight
If McGregor somehow lands a lucky punch and
Mayweather is knocked out the race war will commence.

He's so fucking confident that he's gonna win this, he thinks Mayweather doesn't stand a chance and if you disagree with that he thinks you're "fucking crazy" but idk man

define race war.

Like in terms of boxing/UFC or a genuine fucking all out race war lmao

they're both all buddy-buddy and laughing together when there's no cameras around because of all the fucking morons in this world that are going to fork out to watch them dance around for half an hour. $100m for the nig, $75m for the inbred ...fucken joke

Not staged but might as well be since there won't be any competitiveness to this fight