Why are you niggers still awake?

Why are you niggers still awake?

Just woke up, you american fucker.

Can't ever get a full nights sleep anymore

It's only half past one. I work afternoons so I'm usually up all night anyways. What about you?

Sure am, OP.
Wanna have a pillow fight?

My dryer has a fucking stupid wrinkle saver you can't turn off. So I have to wait for my clothes to dry before I can sleep

stfu you knobber. i swear ill call the coppers over there so fast youll be shittin peaches and pears, and all 6's and 7's while theyre ittin you on the head wif there sticks. they got sticks m8! Then theyll throw you in the back of the lorrie and its of to the nick with you.

My son is being a faggot and won't stop shrieking. I've contemplated just shaking the fuck out of him a stupid amount of times. I'm sleep deprived, and he is being a fucking moron. You scream because you're hungry, fine, I'll feed you. Stop cramming your tiny faggot fucking fingers in your fucking mouth while I try to give you fucking food you stupid piece of shit.

But I love him, and this is the most fulfilled I've ever felt. Fuck parenting.

Can't ever get a full nights sleep, usually wake up in 2-3 hr intervals. tonight i said fuck it and got on Sup Forums because its saturday night

kek sounds like quite the trip man

Working the night shift. Don't get off til 8am.

Pls tell me wgat to do to gf. Passed out f
Gf

Because my dog won't fucking go to sleep. I'm taking him to be euthanized tomorrow.

umm, let her sleep?

Just take him out back and put a round into em', it's cheaper

Im working midnight to 8am

I'm a degenerate so I don't sleep until like 5. Can we post OC in this thread? I firmly believe that OC is the only thing that makes threads interesting and yet people do rarely ever do it. Even worse when I mention it I get ignored and usually the thread goes dead shortly after. Makes me believe none of this is real

Because this place exists and because I'm too board to sleep.

wasting my life

Had niggers in my home a few nights ago stealing my shit.
can't sleep anymore.

Cause it's 5:49PM dumb american fuck

OP here, I approve as long as it's not anime, or traps/ gay shit. anything else goes. I'll start

Jesus, get a gun

see
and

bump

u kno wat it is

Municipal ordinance: Discharging a firearm in city limits. One month in jail or $1000 fine.

Im Batman