Hi I'm a homeless vlogger with my disabled mom. We shower at my aunts and wash clothes there too...

Hi I'm a homeless vlogger with my disabled mom. We shower at my aunts and wash clothes there too. Sometimes we stay in a motel like we are doing right now.
I look for Jobs everyday I also have a YouTube Vlog to document our story from the good and bad.

I share this with you guys because I hear Sup Forums is a great place to post stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLMXns_aUiHywVT54AjijUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll be the only faggot to reply to this. He's looking for views for his vlog channel. Sorry bro B doesn't have many good samaritans.

I'm just looking to spread our story that's all. Sometimes I have videos of kittens

Name of channel? Wanna see if bait

fucking post it and I might like your videos, ONLY IF I FUCKING LIKE THE KITTEN

>I share this with you guys because I hear Sup Forums is a great place to post stuff.
Who told you that dumb shit?

Look, I could get you a job. The vlog or w/e isn't important right now. You're not a Hollywood movie in the making, not a hero, you're not the story of the year. You need to work. If you're intetested, I can find a job close enough to get you going.

where? I need a job nigga, where can I work?

Fuck your aunt then post. Then fuck your mom. Then fuck her again and post, faggot.

His disabled mom

You again!

I see you haven't taken on any of our advice from your last threads. I knew you had a place to crash you lying ass hole.

Guys he's going to ask you for money soon.

>DO NOT FEED THE PIGEON

fuck i gave the pigeon $3.50 and he flew off

SON OF A BITCH PIGEON

Goddamnit, Lochness Monster!!

yeah this is something new, someone trying to profit/gain notoreity/sympathy because they haven't had a perfect life. just try your best in life with the hand you've been dealt without trying to make people feel bad for you. your actions your just crass and self-serving.

post your youtube user. im curious about your struggles

Kittens is my latest video

GODZIRRA GODZIRRA!

Okay I'm interested

Not trying to make anyone feel bad just sharing our story

if u wanna advert your faggot blog pay for a banner or fuckoff

It's a vlog not a blog

this guy knows no one here likes you op

Just like no one likes Donald Trump

the proper Sup Forumstard response would be
>post nudes of ya mum or fuck off

She's 53 and disabled I don't think any of you would be interested in that

You had set up a patreon in your earlier threads... You were begging us for money and trying to feel bad because your letting your mom starve to death.

OP's situation is as follows.

>Him, his mom and aunt were welfare cheats
>They got cut off and thrown out of their home
>OP rather than be a man and get a job, is hoping we will subsidize the NEET bux the government won't give em because lol fraud

OP and his family got what was coming to them.

this is Sup Forums
there is ALWAYS someone

That's that's true that's why so many people have donated to my gofundme and I'll have 390 dollars to spend for my birthday on Wednesday.

XD

Not unless I report the account :)

Dumbass

already got the check so Hahaha

I don't actually believe you, i'm just baiting you for the screen caps. I'm off work for the next 4 days and really I have nothing better to do. So I'll be here to make your life as miserable as I can.

What are you gonna do make me a meme?

Ohhh so scared! "Sarcasm"