How Trump Won

How Trump Won

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

- No one expected Trump could actually win

- Low Democrat voter turnout (see above bullet point)

- The inaccuracy of the polls

- The hacked DNC emails

- Bernie Sanders supporters feeling slighted by the DNC and the resulting rift that arose

- Hillary Clinton's emails/private server controversy

- The notion that Hillary Clinton is corrupt or criminal and the viral phrase "lock her up"

- Podesta's hacked emails and the conspiracy theories that arose (e.g. pizzagate)

- Viral conspiracy theories (e.g. Obama is a Muslim, Obama is Kenyan, Jade Helm, Sharia law, etc.)

- Right-wing media stoking fear by telling their audiences that Democrats and liberals are trying to destroy the country

- Viral misinformation via social media

- The notion that America has become too politically correct, too wimpy (e.g. participation trophies, safe spaces, and the viral mockery that arose from that)

- The notion that "America needs to be run like a business"

- The notion that things need to be "shaken up"

- Russian hacking/influence

- The belief that Obama was the worst president ever, and the association of Hillary to Obama as being one in the same

- Mitch McConnell's blocking of Obama's Supreme Court nominees and the right's determination to have the position replaced under the next (Republican) presidency

- The stigma of the label "Obamacare"

- Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, and other conservative alarmists sensationalizing, stoking fear

- The NRA

- Anti-intellectualism and the belief that colleges in general "indoctrinate" students to become liberals

- Racism, homophobia, xenophobia

- Religion

- The belief that the immigrants/poor are draining the middle class

- The current extreme division of our Democrat and Republican parties

- The notion that the mainstream media is "fake news"

- The viral notion of sticking it to liberals (e.g. "drinking liberal tears")

- The perceived elitism by the right of democrats and liberals

Because this is how average Hillary shill on reddit looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY

I think you misunderstood the assignment.

>that reddit spacing
Also
>Anti-intellectualism
It's funny how the left claims to be the "pro-science" side with all the global warming stuff but once a biology professor says that there are only two genders they go full autistic screeching.
>The belief that the immigrants/poor are draining the middle class
This is true though. I watched a documentary about a dude who was deported from US for being an illegal immigrant. They obviously portrayed him as some victim and when asked "What will he do now?" he answered "Well i guess i will have to find a job." Like fucking seriously? Oh my, poor dude. Instead of being a fucking parasite, not paying taxes and BREAKING THE LAW he will have to now find a job like a proper citizen. God damn US is so fucking racist : (
>Religion
I agree. Islam is fucking cancer.
>The notion that the mainstream media is "fake news"
Media are fake news. CNN literally told people that reading leaked e-mails is illegal (which is fucking fake) and that they need to listen only to their interpretation (which is also fucking fake).

Fuck off to reddit.

>How Trump Won
Let me tell you................................

Russia's help, mostly. Also, very stupid people.

Cool story bro.

>muh russian hackers
The main reason Trump won was because left promoted the most retarded candidate ever and got rid of Sanders because they were oh so sure Trump will never win.
And it's a good thing he won. I don't care what happens next but if Hillary would win that would only mean Democrats can do whatever they like and get away with it.
Now seeing all the SJWs lose their shit is the most beautiful thing ever.

how did all these news groups not see the russians hijacking the election?

Which proves my point that all you Trumpfucks care about is "liberal tears". Party over country. Fuck off.

did russians do this?

surely the russians are responsible for this

intellectually dishonest/lazy voters
gerrymandering
decades of shitting on Clinto
excusing Trumps' failures and utter ignorance
allowing Bernie to run as a Democrat

Lol, that was Trump's first speech before Congress, complete with widow of noble veteran. "Trump became presidential tonight" is what all the newscasters were saying afterward. So, what happened since?

And again, Trumpbot tries to silence free speech by drowning it out with gore pictures. Does this alone not say something to you all?

it says you're a pussy who can't handle Sup Forums's dissenting opinions so you spam your shit here thinking you could get masturbating college kids to agree with you

lick my sweaty ballsack

Why do Trumpbots exist?

to get your faggot ass to Sup Forums where it belongs you dipshit

>How Trump Won
4 more years of dat ASSS
>THICCCC

>So, what happened since?
Apparently not much to blame him since:
>covfefe
>two scoops of ice cream
Are the worst stuff people yet found on him. And take in mind that they observe his every step, because they didn't care when Obama was spying on citizens but since Trump/Hitler got elected they all suddenly are interested in politics.

Sorry, I'm new to Sup Forums.com